Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaharshYour feedback matters!
Hi I am pranjal my age is 17 I have pain in my throat and difficult to drink water and to eat food I am taking roxithromycin and wikoryl is it good or go with cefixime200 mg.
My hair lose continuously past last 3 years now current my age is only 35 years so please tell me what to do.
I Am 24 years suffered with acne problem but not severe but leave dark spots on my face so on the process of clearing my skin my dermatologist said I should do salicylic peel which there did so I got cured from acne but discoloration happen btw face nd neck my face is darker than my neck so now there said I have to undergoes skin laser and am African by skin complexion so am afraid because of what they caused initially so my question is can I do laser for my skin is it safe can it bring back my color back .am afraid and confuse pls help. Thanks.
My cousin had unprotected sex with her partner last Wednesday, he had not ejaculated inside her but now her period's been delayed for a week, she had not taken any contraceptive n birth control pills at that time, what should we do now do a pregnancy test, intake birth control pills ya her period's are delayed because of stress. What should we do now plzz suggest and there's any chances of her getting pregnant we are in panic state please tell.
I am 18 years old I have a chest pain and I have pain on my waist also. And doctor I am taking vodka also at once in a week and take cigarette every day.
Is sifasi 5000 iu injection safe, this is given to my wife. Will there be any serious side effects? Is this recommended?
What should I do for weight gain or body buid ? For the appearance I was looking thin. What should I do for ? Is ther any time of wayprotein powders ? Or foods.
Hlo m suffering from malaria from last 4 months again and again M taking medicine bt not getting well completely What should I do.
Sir I ve severe back pain wen I come from college It's not allowing me to read properly Wat should I do?
I am 28 year married women. I have high cholesterol 383 and triglycerides 230. I am taking rosuvas 1 tablet 10 mg per day. please suggest me the diet chart and what kind of exercise I can do for reduce my cholesterol level.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.