Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar SalunkeYour feedback matters!
What are the ways to regrow loss hair. I am 22 year old guy and I am facing hair fall since 4 months . HOW to stop hair fall naturally and how to regrow hair. Please reply me soon. Is there any medicine or oil to regrow hair. Please suggest me.
Treatment Options For Dark Circles
1. Cold compress also helps treat dark circles. You may use an ice bag, cloth dipped in cold water, or a frozen spoon. Simply dab anyone of these near the eyes. This will instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles.
2. Dip cotton balls in rose water and keep on the under eye area for 20 minutes. This will also help to reduce dark circle.
3. Apply cold milk or iced water compress over the eyes and leave for 15 – 20 min. This is also quite effective.
4. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and iron. Blend 2 fresh tomatoes, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and drink the juice daily or every alternate day for a healthy skin and refreshed eyes.
5. Laser treatment is another effective treatment for dark circle removal. With laser treatment, the fat deposited under the eye is targeted. After the laser treatment, the skin under the eye becomes smooth and less discoloured.
In laser treatment, an ultraviolet light or infrared invisible light is used to create a wave length that releases energy as they move across the skin. The energy is absorbed through the skin layers and gives a soothing effect, while correcting the dark and irregular skin pigments that cause dark circle.
6. Eye surgery for dark circle is known as blepharoplasty which is performed by a plastic surgeon. The under eye fat deposits are removed resulting in less puffiness, less discolouration and more lively eyes. There are two types of under eye surgery. One is transcutaneous lower lid blepharoplasty where 1 or 2 incision below the lower lid eyelashes is made. It is the ideal solution for those who have more skin under the eye.
The second one is for dark circles under the eye. A local anaesthesia is given for general comfort and may even result in some bruising and swelling lasting for about a week. It’s better to weigh the pros and cons before going for the surgery.
7. Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel:This is one of the most affordable and effective under eye gels available in the Indian market. This under eye gel gives an immediate cooling effect and refreshes the eyes.
8. Various topical creams, ointments and gels are available in the market to minimize the appearance of dark circles. You have to ensure that the creams contain active ingredients which can give optimum results. These active ingredients include vitamin K which helps to reduce dilated blood vessels; and vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acids which aids in the stimulation of the collagen production of the skin.
I am having too much pimples on my face and they are leaving a permanent black spot on that place, What should I do?
I am 19 year old girl. I am having bulging type of matter in my left face mole. It pains when it gets touch or press. What it is exactly. And what should I do?
I am a 34 years old women with lot of hair falling problem, my scalpcanbe seen clearly causing a lot of embarsment for me.
Everyone desires a beautiful glowing skin, but a certain amount of effort and dedication is needed to achieve that. Apart from a basic skin care routine, you also need to eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle to flaunt that inner glow. Making sure that your skin is safe, considering the pollution and the free radicals you expose your skin to, is important too.
Knowing the answers to certain questions can really benefit your skin. Read on to find out the most important questions you should definitely keep in mind on your next visit to the dermatologist.
- Do you have any symptoms of sun damage: Sunspots are the most common signs of overexposure to sunlight, which can be easily noticed if they are on your face, hands, or legs. But there are areas on your body which might be affected and are not visible like back, ear, and feet. Let your dermatologist check your skin for any signs, because negligence can lead to skin cancer.
- Why are you breaking out frequently: Instead of applying numerous anti-acne products and trying out home remedies, it is better to seek guidance from a dermatologist. There can be various reasons for acne like hormonal fluctuations, skin care products, poor diet, etc. The dermatologist can figure out the reason and provide suitable medications to help you effectively deal with acne.
- Is your current skin care routine suitable for you: There is always something new in the market and you might be tempted to try them. No matter what the product claims, you need to get a heads up from your dermatologist before using them because they can cause harmful reactions to your skin or lead to break out. A dermatologist's job is to examine your skin and determine the issues to recommend appropriate products that can target the problem areas. On your next visit, be sure to carry your current skin care products to know whether they are working for you.
- Do your moles look suspicious: If any of your moles have changed over time, then you must get it checked. The common symptoms of melanoma are moles with uneven color, large diameter and asymmetrical border.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"