Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar KarvinYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my leg and When I work more then usual then at end of the day when I go to sleep it pain me so suggests me what should I do?
My grandmother she is a sugar patient and she's trouble with left hand pain is more please give the any solution or medicine of this tqqq.
Hi, can a lower back pain be a cause that my height has stopped increasing. Is it necessary to have strong back in case I need to increase height naturally, what should I do to make my back strong in that case. Thanks.
Can sternocleidomastoid is the culprit behind my chronic neck n shoulder pain which I am experiencing for last 2 years after a neck extension injury? I have little herniation, stenosis and disc dessication. But doctors tell it is normal. I am suspecting this muscle because I had swollen bump in my left shoulder after the incident. please answer the solution to my problem. Currently I am fully normal but always little neck pain.
I am 20 years old male and I have been suffering from shoulder injury for last one month. I have used to relief sprays (volini) and creams for some days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Meri aayu 61 year ki ha. mai 20 year se dm2 se pidit hu. Aaj kal meri sugar 230 to 300chal rahi h. Mai homalog mix25 inj leta hu. Tab. Metaformin&gelwas le raha hu is samye mere ghutno me 5 ya 6 din se dard hai & gupt ang me bhi khujli or dard rehta h. Aankho se bhi kam dikh raha h
My father met with an road accident 35 days ago and doctors removed the plaster today. But his plastered right knee is swelling. Is there any way to stop the swelling? how much time does it takes to recover completely? I am desperate to see him walk completely without any assistance. Kindly respond asap.
I am 45 year old female, I feel pain in left calf after walking, like stiffness and then unable to bend leg, what should I do ?
I am 25 year old male, and I feel that my right leg is weaker than my left leg and feel tightness on my thigh and caff muscles. I have noticed this problem since October 2014. What could be the reason?
I am a male of 60 years, and I go to office by scooter travelling 35 kms per day on the average. Daily in the early morning I feel tired and I have paid on both the hips. Is it due to ageing or due to gastric problem?
Sir, I am 56 years old working woman, suffering from light temperature since one week, lower back pain and right shoulder pain but pain is more realised when I am sleeping on the right side. I feel foul smell after urinating. Please suggest what to do.
Hello, June 2016 mera born rafting hua tha, n me abhi 8 month se thik ti bs jina chadne or utrne me dikat ti 2-3 din se mere hip m pain suru ho gya h koi drane ki BT h kya.
Mere dady ki umar 55 saal h unke ghutno me bhut dard rhta h kya aap bta sakte h ki unhe kya krna chahiye jisse unke ghutno ke dard se aaram mil sake ?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.