Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saeem Chouhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saeem ChouhanYour feedback matters!
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
The part of the woman’s reproductive system where the eggs are stored and released for fertilisation, are known as the ovaries. The ovaries also produce various hormones. When a female patient has to go through a procedure to remove the ovaries, this surgical procedure is known as an oophorectomy. The patient may have to go through this procedure for a number of reasons. Let us find out more about the procedure and the recovery of the patient thereafter.
Causes: There are a number of reasons as to why a patient may have to go through this procedure. One of the most common reasons include pelvic diseases like ovarian cancer which makes it imperative to remove the ovaries so that the cancer does not spread to any other part of the uterus or the rest of the body. Also, when the endometriosis becomes particularly painful and severe, the patient may have to go through a hysterectomy to remove the uterus and an oophorectomy to remove the ovaries. Most of the times, these two procedures go hand in hand. Also, when the patient is suffering from breast cancer, the doctor may deem it fit to remove the ovaries to stop the spread and growth of the cancer. Other hereditary diseases may also be treated with this procedure.
Preparation: In order to prepare for the surgery, one will need to go through a series of imaging tests like an ultrasound as well as an MRI scan which will help the doctor decide on the kind of procedure that needs to be carried out. Most doctors will ask you to stop eating at least a day before the surgery and to ingest a solution so that the intestines are properly cleaned out. Also, if you are taking any kind of medication, you will need to stop taking the same before the surgery.
Procedure: The procedure can be done either with one large incision or with multiple small incisions, depending on the area and the severity of the problem that is being treated. The surgeon will insert a small tube bearing a camera into this incision, which in turn will beam the images on to a screen in the operating theatre. The ovaries will be separated from the blood supply before the tissue surrounding them will be placed in a pouch. This pouch will be pulled out through the smaller incisions.
Recovery: How soon you recover depends on how soon you choose to sit up and start walking after the surgery. One can get back to normal life within a few weeks or a month after the surgery by taking small steps every day. Complete recovery takes about six weeks. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.