Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sadia K. Moin
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadia K. MoinYour feedback matters!
Sir after unprotected sex a girl take the I pill within 3hr, the day that was happened is 10th day of menstrual cycle. That day was 30th dec now its 4th feb she is not getting periods. Its a long time now. She already make a pregnancy test via prega news it was negative. Now I want to know was is problem and how it will be cure? Please reply as soon as possible.
1) Is it necessary that one should bleed after taking an emergency contraceptive like ipill? If not, what should be the date when the bleeding happens 2) when can be the first instance when one can go for a pregnancy test .rather than waiting the entire month for the next menstrual cycle.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have irregular periods and bloated stomach. I get periods only when I take tablets and that too lasts only for 2 days and the bleeding is also so little. I have visited gynecologist she has given me tabs then she took a blood test where hb% was 10 later she advice me to visit her when I get my periods so yesterday I visited her she advice me for a test RBS which I have taken she was saying its hormonal test bt when I went through the net it showed dat it is sugar test so please may I knw which test is RBS? n also please tell me is there any serious problem bcz I have read somewhere tgat bloated stomach and irregular periods are sign of ovarian or othr type of cancer. please do reply. Thank you in advance.
Hello sir, I have a doubt that while I am doing oral sex with my wife she is not allowing to lick her vagina and she is saying that if you do like that both of us are going to infected and she is not allowed to fingering also my question is if I do like that any infection happens to me or to her?
Are you experiencing high blood sugar during pregnancy? This condition is known as gestational diabetes. It is associated with hormonal changes, which occur in your body during pregnancy. Women who are overweight, above the age of 25, and have a family history of diabetes are more likely to experience gestational diabetes. In most cases, the blood sugar levels return to normal after giving birth, and proper management enables you to keep away from any complications during pregnancy as well.
Here are ways by which you can control your sugar levels during pregnancy:
- Develop an ideal diet plan. You should consult a registered dietitian for framing a diet, which is specific to your condition. Your overall health, age, and other health conditions, if present, are taken into consideration while shaping your diet plan.
- Cut down your consumption of sugary food items and drinks. Avoid having candies, soda, cakes, cookies, and all food products, which contain simple sugar in large amounts. This can boost your blood sugar levels rapidly and worsen gestational diabetes.
- Have three to four small meals regularly, and also eat snacks in between. Eating frequently prevents the crashing of your blood sugar levels between meals.
- Reduce your amount of carbohydrate intake. Instead, consume a lot of food rich in fiber like fruits, vegetables, and whole grain.
- Drink a lot of water every day. Sufficient hydration of your body is important for stabilizing your blood sugar levels to keep away from complications during pregnancy.
- Undertake regular, light activity after your doctor’s approval. Activities like walking and swimming help in keeping your blood sugar under control. Exercising during pregnancy is also important for weight loss after giving birth.
- Buy a glucose meter and get your blood sugar levels checked frequently. Most common meters require you to prick your finger with a needle and drop your blood on a strip for testing. You can make changes in your diet and medication for preventing a hypoglycemic episode, based on your regular results.
- If your doctor recommends it, you should test your urine ketones. Ketones occur in your urine, while your body burns fat to produce energy. These are harmful for your growing baby.
Apart from these, you should take insulin strictly according to your doctor’s instructions. Your doctor will instruct you in detail about how and when to administer insulin. You will also be provided with information on storing insulin at a safe place. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, my question regarding blood group, what level of complications are occurred in pregnancy if the blood group of female is negative and partner is positive.
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!