Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhik KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am jagannath, 32 years old (male). I have backache problem if I am standing 20-30 minutes. Please tell me what should I do?
I have a pain in my right legs knee. I cant stand not more than 10 min. It will start to pain after that. What should I do now?
I am suffering from low back pain. Since 2 months. More often in mornings. What is the best treatment you suggest me Kamesh. Raj95@gmail.com.
Right of Hip. Doctor advised hip joint replacement what is the pre and pro consequences of hip replacement.
My husband age is 28 years old. He has problem of forming gas in stomach also has problem in digestion which leads to constipation which in turn leads to severe back pain. Please provide help for gas formation, constipation and back pain.
I have got pain in my left leg below nee because of an injury so what should I do for my leg I am very upset now I am having problems in walking and sleeping also.
I' m 20 year old boy. I used to get back pain and gas trouble if I even take a small amount of food containing gas. I don' t drink cool drinks. Is it the reason for underweight I' m only 45 kg but 170 cm tall. Give idea to increase weight and gas trouble problems.
My long time se hastmatun karta tha uski wajah se mere ghutne me dard rahne lag gaya h to please main ghutne ke dard ka ilaj bataye.
Sir my age is 22 Sir I am suffered with knee pain. It increase in cold time. And in left knee it is very painful please give me some suggestions.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.