Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi , I am 25 year old, I am married, I feel pain in my private part during sex with my husband. We have complete 7 month of marriage. I am not pregnant. Please solve my problem.
Hello I am 23 years old. I am single. I always get my periods one week before the previous date. Why it happens with me? it should be 2-3 days before but it is not so tell me what should I do?
I am 27 year old woman. I just married 25th Nov. After 1st Dec I do regular sex without condom, four times in a day. It is good or not.
I am 41 and my wife is 36. Its already 4 years to our marriage and my wife is unable to conceive. Please advise.
I am 30 year old female. I am married since three years I am trying to get conceived from past 2 and half year but all effort are in vain, always I got a disappointment. My all test are done even including HCG which is also ok, no tubes problem. What I have from start a irregular period. My periods always come late may b PCOS. My husband also gone for test and his reports are also ok. What should I do for pregnancy. Pls suggest. Should I go for IUI.
Hi Dr. Thank you for last solution provided. This time we had contact on ovlution day n Dr. gave me sustain tb for 10 days to be inserted in vagina. I just want to know what can be the symptomps that I am pregnant. Please help.
Dear sir, I married recently 6 months has been completed for now we do not want child with in 3 years what type of medicine do not side effects and well health condition medicine my wife already took 1 time medicine for abortion will done any medicine please briefly explain for my question, i do not use condom we had once sex after that she eat in papaya any positive results tell me.
She is not enjoying sex with me these days? She says she is not feeling the urge for it? PLease advise.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"