Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhana SuranaYour feedback matters!
Mem mari gf hai usko period aaye 14 ko khatam hue 20 ko maine 30 ko sex kiya but mem usko period aaye 13 ko jaldi 2 din but period 4 din hi hue 2 din kaam kaam 3 din nhi hue or fir 4 th din hue to mem kya vo pregnent hai.
I'm on my second day of periods. Normally I have slight back or abdominal pain. But this time around, when I bent down yesterday to pick up something, something clicked in my lower back and after a while it started hurting me. Now when I move, it pains. And is stiff. Can you prescribe me a medicine for the same?
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
Stress is a major factor that leads to various complications in most of the health conditions. Hence, it is essential to deal with stress because doctors emphasize that if you can manage your stress, then you are already halfway through the treatment. But with HIV building up in your body it can be challenging to stay stress-free.
Effect of stress on HIV patients
Evidence has been found after extensive research that death may increase at times by 22% when an HIV patient starts taking lots of stress. So you can guess from the number what a huge impact stress has on HIV. Some other studies had brought to light a different angle of the effect caused by stress on HIV. It is said that the CD4 count and viral load increases by many folds in patients who have HIV and are under stressful conditions which have made them fall into the clutches of depression.
Steps that can be taken to curb stress-
- As the first step, you must identify the reasons or factors that are leading you to take the stress. These factors may be straightforward ones and something from your day-to-day activities. For instance, some might feel depressed about consuming too many medicines for HIV on a daily basis while some others might feel stress out because of the financial strain imposed by the disease. Sometimes the stress results from emotional reasons like departing from a loved one or being separated from the mainstream life.
- Once you have identified the reason behind your stress, you must put in some effort to get back to your daily routine and make your day organized. Mostly, it happens that people tend to extend their hours of regular activities and mess up with their biological clock. This should be avoided. Always keep fixed hours for your sleep, work and other activities. Add appropriate physical activities and proper diet to your routine which will help with your general health and help with managing stress.
- You must also learn to handle your emotions. Seek help in this case by attending counseling sessions with trained professional, especially when it comes to managing your sex life. Talk to your doctor and get all your questions answered because sometimes lack of knowledge leads to the development of doubts which lead to anxiety and then depression. And most importantly, spend time with your loved ones to obtain complete stress relief. This is one of the best methods to have a positive outlook on life while suffering from HIV.
So, while under treatment for HIV make an effort to avoid stress entirely to improve the situation. Follow the advice of your doctor, take the necessary medications and adopt lifestyle changes to lead a happy life.
A girl could go through a lot of mood swings and stress during her periods. I would like to ask that is hot flash a part of the stress and is it okay for a girl about 23 to get hot flashes during periods.?
Hi after taking ipill me and my husband had love making without condom. Did I have any chances of pregnancy? thanks in advance.
My wife private part when I put my finger there she feels awkward what should I do should I sex her hard.
Since some time I have been feeling a pain just below my left breast. It comes and it goes then I feel it again once in a time. I have gone to many doctors, they have checked my breast manually to find any lump, I have done ecg, ecography but they found nothing. I have done done blood tests where it shows that I'm suffering from osteoporosis. But still I feel the pain, so please advice me what next step should I take.
Last years two times we tried to plan for baby. After that due to some family issue we stopped trying. N try this year. In march n april again we tried bt still this month I got my periods. What is the issue in me. My periods r regular. Why I am not able to conceive. How do I test it can b possible if I get blood still I am pregnant.
I am 20 years old girl of 56 weight, I have little bit orange colour periods frOm 4 Jan this was going on orange black brown white blood was there a bit every day but my normal periods came on 11th Jan with some blood clot and today is 20th Jan but still its bleeding with no pain, but what I should do to stop bleeding? Is it dangerous? Is it any doses? I have late periods every months.
I get yeast infection on using intravaginal contraception and my partner can not use condoms. What are the other alternatives?
Hello I have been married for a year and we are trying for a baby for almost 6 months, so from last 1 month I am having backache and m having a feeling of heart beat in my lower right abdomen , what is the reason for this ?
I am 26 year old . I am married . And m having pregnancy of one month and at the same time my reports said that m having gallstones too. What should I do. Can I keep my pregnancy or not. Also m going for a laparoscopic surgery after 10 days. Will my pregnancy be safe or not. M so worried.
Are yr me bahut pareshan hun mujhe bhukh nhi lagto me bahut kamzor hun please much koi tonic likbde aur me bahut kamzor bhi hun.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello Dr, i am 24 yrs old and my weight is 58 kg's. I am suffering from PCOD problem from 2008 i took 3 yrs medication for that but it doesn't solved yet. I got gastric problem because of high usage of drugs. From last 2 yrs i am getting some symptoms like nervousness, lots of hungry, high thirst, sleepless, highly feet burning and my body is dehydrating continues. I just went for TSH test and for sugar test. And i got my TSH level as 3.65. And my sugar report as with empty stomach 73 and after full fledged meal its 99. Please help me to get rid out of my health issues. I just want to go with a healthy diet and exercises. So please tell me how should i cure from this with healthy habits and with out medications. Thanks in advance
Hi My wife walking feeling tierd and coming swelling her face she has 8 grm blood what should she eat give me a good advice please
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.