Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 30 yrs. married and trying to conceive. My monthly cycle is regular of 30 days. My last monthly pass was on 17th sept. 2016 and now its being 8 days late with no such pregnancy symptoms. I HV done a home test on my 2nd day of miss and was negative. Pls suggest what should be my next step. Do I again do home test/wait/consult gynaec.
I am 35 weeks pregnant but my gestational age is 33 weeks 1 day n my Dr. advise me to take argiprime sachet is this helpful to growth my baby or. It is useful to the position of anterior in upper segment. Can anterior position in upper segment will be normal delivery or c section. please adv. I am too much worried.
If a girl do first time sex in her life, then is it necessary that she will bleed for the first time. Does bleeding happens with the every girl,
Usg shows no cyst and does not state pcos. Reports are normal. But as lh is high and insulin is high I am worried. What should i do?
On around 10-13 days of my periods I noticed bloody vaginal discharge. It stopped later. But since few days I feel pain and discomfort in left side of my vagina. What can it be due to? I am unmarried.
I hav irregular periods so Dr. prescribed me, T SYSRON N tablets. But I forgot how to use them. please tell me.
I got married since last 1 yr, my wife s vagina smelling odd & flow white type fluids. I inject candid - V tablets in her vaginas after consulting doctor. The smell & white fluids was not gone completely, also the periods isn't regularly happen after use of medicine. So kindly provide some suggestions for improvements. Thank you.
I am married and i did not get my period. am i pregnant and if in case how to get rid of unplanned pregnancy in this stage?
Hello doctor. I am unmarried. My LMP was dec 31st 2014. I have 35 days cycle. I had intercourse on january 23rd 2015.So for safety i took mifepristone 200 mg(advised in pharmacy & friends). Till now i have not got my periods. Its almost 2 months now. But my UpT test done on march 3rd 2015 is negative.I am very anxious and stressed. Please tell me what should i do ?
I am over weight and want to be on liquid diet, raw veggies, fruits,whole grain food and low fat diary. But my concern is my baby is just a year old and she is on breastfeeding. If I go on this diet will my milk supply decrease as the caloric intake should be for a lactating mother is more then 2000. If possible give me a 2000 calorie diet plan for a day.
My wife is pregnant with 6.3 weeks. She is suffering with vomiting every time she have something. Kindly suggest any remedy for the same. For how many months will it continue?
I'm a beta thalessmia trait patient. Always down hb and feel weakness, giddiness also. How can I recover for this.
Doctor I wil take folvite as you suggested. Can you please give me details as why I sweat a lot and how can folvite help control me. Also I had pregnancy thyroid and few months back I had done test and there was no thyroid. Should I do tsh test again? or I can start folvite?
4. Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
5. Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
6. Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
7. Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
8. Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
9. Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
10. Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
11. Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
12. Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
13. Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.">
Early indications of pregnancy are not generally perceived, but the modest changes in your body capacity might be telling you something. Here are some signs, which mean, perhaps you are pregnant.
- Missed Period or Late Period: The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts: Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
- Nausea: Nausea is among one of the most well known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
- Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
- Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
- Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
- Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.
I am 18 years old and I have severe period pain. Doctors said that my uterus is damaging. Can it be cured. Please help me.
Here are 20 of the best daily health tips I can give you. These quick health tips will be excellent daily health tips for women and men alike, and they’ll help you with your health, fitness, diet, and weight loss.
1. Go Spicy
I love spicy foods, and they’ve proven to be great for health and weight loss. Thanks to the capsaicin and the antioxidants in spicy foods, they’ll increase your internal temperature and boost your circulation. They even release endorphins to make you feel better. There are some great tasting spicy recipes on health ambition like marinated garlic and chili chicken, spicy chicken and cashew stir fry or healthy salmon and chili patties with papaya salsa.
2. Drink tea
Coffee stresses your adrenal glands and it really isn’t all that great for you. Good quality green tea gives you a milder kick, but it lasts a lot longer than coffee - and it’s less irritating for your nervous system. Bonus: it speeds up your metabolism and burns fat.
3. Use menthol
Muscles feeling sore, or your head giving you problems? rub a bit of menthol cream (such as tiger balm or vicks vaporub) into your achy parts, and you’ll feel so much better!
4. Add ginger liberally
This is one of my favourite ingredients, and it makes for one of the best daily health tips too! strong ginger tea kills sore throats, eliminates congestion, and it will give you the kick you need to wake up when you’re tired.
5. Change your sneaks
That old pair of shoes is probably worn out, and you’d be amazed by how great you’ll feel when you get a new pair of shoes. The added cushioning will be wonderful for your feet, and you’ll have lots more energy when you walk or run.
6. Do puzzles
I love puzzles, and they help to keep my mind sharp. I do my puzzles as a break in my work day, and it helps to relax me while keeping both my hands and brain occupied. Why are they so great? doing puzzles and other mental-oriented activities will stave off alzheimer’s and keep you sharp for years to come.
7. Sniff an apple
I have actually tried this one, and it works! if you’re hungry, get a healthy apple and hold it up to your nose. Take a dozen or so deep breaths, and get back to work. Your hunger pangs will be gone!
8. Chew gum
Sugarless gum is a major part of my day, as it helps me to focus on what I’m doing. It’s low in sugar and calories, and it keeps my mind zeroed in on my writing. As a bonus, it keeps me from getting hungry too!
9. Drop a yolk
Want a quick snack to carry you over until lunch time? cook up one full free range egg and one egg white, saving the other yolk for cooking or baking. The egg/egg white combo will give you fewer than 100 calories, but it will be a tasty treat to keep you from being hungry.
Bored while watching TV? sit on your living room floor and do some stretches. You’ll find that working your body will help your mind focus on what you’re doing, and occupying your mind will help you to stretch without cringing at the pain of trying to do the splits or a back-bend.
Yoga balls rock my world, and you should have one at work or at home. Just sit while you play a game or watch tv, and bounce. It’s tons of fun, and not bad exercise either.
12. Run to workout
I make sure my gym and karate studio are just far enough away that I can run or cycle to class. It gives me a great workout before my real workout, and it’s a few hundred extra calories burned.
13. Drink probiotics
I’ve added yakult drinks to my breakfast, and they make digestion much easier for me first thing in the morning. I’ve had fewer stomach problems since i’ve started drinking the tasty drinks.
14. Add lavender
Need to relax after a stressful day at work? sit in the bath, and add a few drops of lavender essential oil into the water. The scent will relax you, and you’ll feel so much better once you come out – ready for a good long nap.
15. Power nap
Just 20 minutes a day is all you need, and it’s one of my best daily health tips. Take a power nap and in 20 minutes you’ll be totally perked up and ready to get back to work.
16. Slice avocado
Avocados have many health benefits and adding them to your meals will help you get a lot more vitamin e and healthy fats.
17. Set a water goal
You know you need to drink more water, so make it a goal to drink a bit more each day. Drink a cup or two every hour on the hour, or have a water bottle at your desk that you empty out whenever you remember it. Starting the day with a big glass of water and fresh lemon juice is particularly energizing.
18. Drink cranberry juice
Cranberries are loaded with vitamin c, which will flush out your body and boost your immune system. Make sure the juice is unsweetened, and enjoy that tangy goodness as it gives you the health kick you need.
19. Have a mint
Stomach causing you problems after a heavy meal? have a peppermint to help soothe your stomach, or drink a glass of mint tea. You can say goodbye to acid reflux or indigestion.
20. Get out
Spend more time in the sun, at least 30 minutes a day. Your body needs more vitamin d, and it gets it from the uv rays of the sun. Don’t wear sunblock, but just spend enough time in the sun to get a small amount of color without full-on burning.