Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadda TiwaniYour feedback matters!
I am getting severe stomach pain during periods, I have tried home remedies but it doesn't work. What to do?
Which kind of food to be consumed by breastfeeding moms after c-section and planning surgery and what should be avoided in order to not to put on calories.
I got married 6 months before and we planning for baby. From the 3rd month of getting married we do intercourse daily. I have regular cycle but the month before last month its comes on 39th day only and last month normal. I want to know there is possible to get pregnant on daily intercourse or not. If not means what can we do.
I want to know that I had a unprotected sex on 18-12-15 with my husband and now I don't want to take contraceptive pills and I don't want to get pregnant. So what should I do to avoid pregnancy?
Gist of rujuta divekar's talk today organised by borivali medical brotherhood:
1. Throw out your weighing scale cause it is not a reflection of how healthy you are.
2. Bmi is not an accurate representation as each of us is different. Instead two new terms have come into play- tofi and foti (thin outside and fat inside and vice versa) means you are unhealthy even if you look thin on the outside.
3. New research is showing that cholesterol is not directly the cause of heart disease.
4. Eat 4-5tsps of ghee everyday. It is good for the gut bacteria and will actually help in reducing abdomen fat.
5. Bring back rice on your plate. Not brown not white but handpounded. Eat rice at night too if you have grown up eating it. Leave the quinoa to the south americans
6. Stop looking at food as carbs, protein &amp; fat. Instead look at it from farmer, trader, consumer point of view. So eat what takes the least time to come to you - eat local!
7. All fruit is the same. All have fructose- again eat local grown seasonal fruit.
8. Bananas are good for you.
9. Eat before you drink alcohol - eat early, drink early.
10. Weight loss industry has somehow managed to get everyone to believe that what tastes yuck is healthy and good for you. Don't equate healthy with yucky tasting food.
11. Keep moving. For every half hour you sit, move at least 3mins.
12.150mins of exercise a week is mandatory.
14. Weight bearing exercise is what one should be doing to keep bones strong and for stronger muscles.
15. Oil your hair once a week, rub ghee on your feet and drink plenty of water to alleviate bloating.
16. Salt is not bad for you. Don't go salt free. Use rock salt.
17. Sugar is also not bad for you provided you eat it the right way. Indian sweets are better than your pastries and brownies etc.
18. Work on strengthening your legs.
19. Don't believe that drinking green tea will make you lose weight. A myth that google and weight loss industry has promoted just because chinese are thin.
20. Red meat is absolutely fine as long as you watch the quantity.
21. Latest research is linking wine to breast cancer
22. Eat so much that when you get up from the table, you should feel light.
23. Don't count calories
25. Make lifestyle changes and don't follow fad diets which rob your body of essential vitamins and minerals)
Yesterday I had done my follicular study my follicle size is 20 mm is there any chances to get pregnant. Please suggest me your answer.
My last periods date was 23 mar, I have not got periods yet. Also I am getting a lumpy type small white granular discharge. Are there chances of pregnancy.
The least detectable and most comfortable material available is Swiss Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit. Swiss Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit, totally disappears when attached. It’s of delicate nature and all Lace Hair Skin, it is not suitable for first time hair wearers.
Features of Swiss Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit:
Highly Ventilated, Comfortable for Scalp
High Level of Scalp Hygiene maintained
Hair closer to scalp are bleached in skin color to give natural look.
Available in high and low density of hair
Best quality processed Human hair (Remy) used
Most Natural look, skin colored, very thin and fine net.
Undetectable appearance, most suitable for back combing style and for frontal baldness
Can be used for Weaving, Bonding, Microwefting and Full Taping methods.