Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadda TiwaniYour feedback matters!
Pain is the most common symptoms associated with work related musculoskeletal conditions which involves of muscles tendons and nerves. Some of the common examples are carpal tunnel syndrome tendonitis lumbarspondyolosis thoracic outlet syndrome tension neck syndrome etc.
In some cases there may be joint stiffness muscle tightness redness and swelling of the affected area. Some may also experience sensations of'pins and needles' numbness skin colour changes and decreased sweating of the hands. It could be of three stages they are:
1. Early stage : aching and tiredness of the affected limb occur during the work shift but disappear at night and during days off work. No reduction of work performance
2. Intermediate stage : aching and tiredness occur early in the work shift and persist at night. Reduced capacity for repitative work.
3. Late stage : aching fatigue and weakness persists at rest. Inability to sleep and to perform light duties
As very difficult to say exactly when one stage ends and other begins, the first pain is a signal that the muscles and tendons should rest and recover. Otherwise an injury can become longstanding and sometimes irreversible.
Mjhe 2 months me ek baar periods hote h. Or is baar 1 march se 10 march tak huye. Phir dubara 27 march se 31 march tak hua.
Want to do sex with my wife but don't want to baby Now, what kind of precautions we have to take, except condom & pills.
When there was no penetration and he releases under your butt can you get pregnant if your due time was three days ahead help pls.
Doing sex with my partner either oral or vaginal or going back. Is it safe doing Intercourse at back (rectal) area?
Progesterone 40 Insulin pp 132.3 glucose plasma fasting 96 Glucose plasma pp 136 Free T4 1.14 Insulin fasting 14.2 TSH 3.54 Prolactin 1.2 HbA 96.7 HbA2 3.3 HBA1c 5.1 Hb 12.4 LH 8.39 FSH 6.86 Estradiol 32.5 AMH 6.89 Age 39, six months marriage conceiving problem. Kindly suggest.
hello docs. Can I do sex with my wife during her periods? Or it will cause any infection to her vagina or my penis..
My wife is in 9th month of pregnancy. Her legs is swelling. What to do in this condition, are we go for secarion or wait for the right time. The date giving is 10th of April.
IGot my period last month on 19th but it didn't come in the flow it was more like blood spots showed it to the doctor she asked for a pregnancy test which I iget it done and report was negative she suggested me to wait. Now m worried as I haven't started chumming yet. What should iIdo o.
I am 22 years old female and I have hysteria. Can I recover from it without using medicine. Now I am using some medicines can I stop using them.
My daughter has irregular periods ever since they started. Lately she is having periods for as long as 20 days . And after few days the cycle repeats. Bleeding is very low like drops for a week and then good flow for a week. Right now we are giving her pause tablets 500 mg once day to stop the flow. But once we stop it the flow starts again in a day or two. Pls advise what shd i do to settle this problem.
I had sexs for 6 days and in between tht I even took I-pill and suddenly aftr 7th day I started bleeding n got my periods before date n it's not stopping now. Today it's 12th day.
What is the difference between a normal period and the first period which a girl has after the intercourse if she becomes pregnant?
Have 2 cups per day (without sugar).
It helps in increasing metabolic rate thereby helps in weight loss, reduce cholesterol levels, increases immunity & antioxidants maintain good health & prevent diseases.
I started taking medicine levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tabs from 8 sept after the advise of Dr. N I have blood spotting today and medi time period is 21 day so is there might be wrong anything or it happen generally.
My wife and I have been together 8 years, living together for the last 6years and married for the last 18months. At the beginning of our relationship our sex life was fantastic having sex 3-4 tines a week, but over the last couple of years she has lost all of her sex drive. My wife was taking the.
Insect bites and stings ( bee, wasp, fire ant, mosquitoes, snakes ) can be painfully annoying. The stings are often accompanied by redness, swelling, pain and inflammation. Some of the stings and bites, if not treated timely, can prove to be fatal. The goodness of homeopathy is known to all.
There are excellent homeopathic medicines available for insect stings and bites:
- Formica Rufa: Stings from fire ants can be an awful experience. There is blistering and the affected area appears reddish. The sting results in an excruciating stinging pain. There is uncontrollable itching at the affected site. However, the sting does not result in much swelling. Formica Rufa is an effective homeopathic medicine to treat such stings.
- Apis Mellifica: Sometimes, insect bites or stings result in immediate swelling and inflammation at the site of the sting. The unbearable stinging pain is followed by itching. There is a burning sensation and the affected area appears red and hot. In extreme cases, there is considerable swelling of the throat and the mouth (the mucous membrane swells). Apis Mellifica is a powerful medicine providing immense relief. Since the sting site feels hot, a cold compression can be a good option.
- Staphysagria: Do not lose sleep over mosquitoes and mosquito bites. Staphysagria is an excellent homeopathic option to deal with mosquito bites. The medicine serves dual purpose. It can be effectively used before (Prophylactic) as well as after the bite. Caladium Seguinum can also be used to treat mosquito and fly bites.
- Ledum and Lachesis: Ledum is the best homeopathic remedy against poisonous animal bites. When it comes to snake bites, nothing can be more helpful than Ledum. The area affected by the bite turns slightly bluish. The area feels cold and there is a pricking pain and inflammation. Sepsis from animal bite can also be prevented by Ledum.
Lachesis is equally helpful against snake bites and other poisonous insect bites. This medicine is recommended in case the injury site appears bluish purple. There may be a haemorrhage, with the blood appearing few shades darker (almost black in some cases).
Though Ledum and Lachesis provide great relief, getting medical assistance is still very important:
- At times, an insect sting can leave a person traumatised. There may be a stinging pain with swelling and tingling. Aconitum Napellus is the best option to treat and deal with such situations.
- Urtica Urens is helpful against allergic reactions resulting from insect bites and some foodstuffs (shellfish).
- Histaminum is useful against insect bites and hay fever.
- Cantharis provides relief from stings and bites resulting in inflammation and redness.
Most of the Homeopathic medicines provide almost instant relief from insect bites and stings.