Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sadda TiwaniYour feedback matters!
Warning for smart phone users: Don't bend your neck beyond 20 sec continuously, otherwise need to face serious problems.
Prevention: The pain can be avoided when mobile users correct their holding position to their eye level, so as to decrease bending over on to mobile.
What is the reason behind the reduce of bleeding days during period? is there any problem in future? What are the measures need to be taken?
Vulvar cancer is an invasive and cancerous growth, which occurs in the vulva (the external vaginal or reproductive tract opening in females). The main types of vulvar cancer include:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This condition gives rise to abnormal growths that generally originate from the most common forms of skin cells known as squamous cells. They are characterized by open sores, scaly red patches, elevated growths with a depression in the centre or warts which might crust or bleed. They can cause disfiguring and sometimes can prove to be fatal if their growth is allowed.
- Melanoma: This is a form of cancer that is known to develop cells that contain pigment called melanocytes. It is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer and is more commonly found in women.
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma contributes to around 1- 2% of vulvar cancer. This form of cancer tends to be slow-growing lesions on the labia majora (external large vulvar folds), but is capable of occurring anywhere else on the vulva. The behaviour bears resemblance to basal cell cancers that occur in other locations. Their growth is local and the risk of deep invasion or metastasis (spreading of cancer) is low. Treatment of basal cell carcinoma involves excision. However, these types of lesions tend to recur if they are not removed completely.
Symptoms of vulvar cancer include:
- Itching, bleeding or burning sensation on the vulva that is not relieved.
- Occurrence of skin changes such as rashes or warts, on the vulva.
- Pain in pelvis, particularly during sex or urination.
- Changes in skin colour of the vulva (abnormally red or white).
- Lumps, ulcers or sores that occur on the vulva which does not subside
Treatment options of vulvar cancer include:
1. Surgery: This is the most common form of treatment wherein, the cancer is removed without affecting the sexual function of the woman. Some of the surgical procedures include:
- Laser Surgery
- Wide local excision (small portion of the cancerous tissue)
- Radical local excision (removing a major portion of benign tissues as well)
- Ultrasonic surgical aspiration (tumour is broken into small pieces using fine vibrations)
- Vulvectomy (removal of all or part of vulva)
2. Radiation Therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
3. Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is stopped, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
Have irregular periods also before marriage and still after marriage. Not get conceived till. I got married before 5 months.
I am a pcod patient, my menstruation is irregular, my weight is 79.500 so since one month I am on diet and exercise, where sometimes I do zumba and cardio I put all my efforts strength but I find no result. Why is it so? I take all healthy foods like ragi, roti,veggies, fruits drink lots of water too. Please guide me I really want to shed down some weight.
Mam meri age 28 hain Main ek married women hu mujhe abhi march mein periods hue The uske Bad band ho gye the ab jakr 4 june ko hue h but khul kr nhi hue means hona naa hona ek barabr hain To mujhe kya krna chahiye mujhe periods na hone ki wjh se back pain puri body mein pain rehta h aap please mujhe suggest krein what To do jisse periods regular Ho jaye.
My lover gets regular periods every month but whenever we have sex, she has irregular periods. Why does this problem occur and how to get rid of this?
Hey I am 19 year old actually first time I taken I pill to avoid pregnancy is there any problem or any serious issues regarding my body.
How much time we can wait? In 9 month baby head is still floating and no symbol of labour pain. On 15-07-2016 nine month completed.
Hello doctor. I am 3rd month pregnant. My doctor prescribed progesterone tablet every day. Im using it. How many days I can take progesterone tablet. Upto which month? Everyone take progesterone tablet in their pregnancy r only some of them have to take.
Smoking in pregnancy is harmful to both the mother as well as her unborn child. Women who smoke or are exposed to secondhand smoke during pregnancy are at greater risk for spontaneous pregnancy losses, preterm births, preterm premature rupture of membranes, placenta previa, abruptio placentae and still births.
Most of these risks can be reduced by avoiding secondhand smoking,
The IMA campaign on Tobacco cessation will continue till 31st May, 2015 with a Tableau, which will go around Delhi/NCR to create awareness on how to quit smoking.
Quitting smoking during pregnancy has beneficial aspects but most benefits occur if one quits smoking or avoids exposure to secondhand smoke during the first three months of pregnancy.
In pregnancy, there is nothing like reducing or cutting down on smoking. It has to be a ?Zero Smoking Policy.? For women who cannot quit, drugs are not contraindicated.
About 50% of women who quit, restart within 2 months. Therefore, continuing counselling is required.
My mom is 51 year old and she had done her ferritin, serum test. So I am providing the report i. E, 51.30 ng/ml bio ref interval- (10.00-291.00). Can you please let me know is it fine or not.
Me and my wife have an unprotected sex tonight but we don't need child right now so please suggest what should I do should my wife take ipill or unwanted 72 or any other pills which can be avail without any prescription.
She is 2 month (55 days) pregnant as of now, she had taken m.t pill earlier (Aug 2016 and July 2015). So does she needs to have any pregnancy support tablet for safer side coz she is taking up folvite tab only as advised by doctor.
Some tips for newly pregnant women approx 15 days. For healthy children What type of food is required.
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.