Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Vani
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin VaniYour feedback matters!
My face is getting dull and dry day by day. Getting small pimples also leaves marks. Please suggest some tips.
Hai. I have a combination skin, my nose and jaw seems lit oily and other areas are normal. I also have dark circles around eye. I am using dershine moisturising lotion and spectraban spf 30+ as recommended by a skin doctor a year before. During winter I also used himalaya fairness cream. Can I use dershine moisturizing cream on daily basis for a long time? Because nivea cream doesn't suit for my skin and in my childhood days I used fair and lovely but nowadays its also gives a greasy and oily look. So please refer some daily usage cream which not looks greasy and suitable for my skin. Hope you understand my problem and expect the solution for it. Please suggest creams those available in market or medical and fit in budget.
I am suffering from urticaria since november 2013. I was prescribed allopathic medicines which gave temporary relief only. The rashes are sometimes like scratch and sometimes cover an area over shoulder, chest, back, neck, and abdomen. Sometimes scratch like rashes appear on forearm. Lesions appear if something is written on forearm skin by some object. Usually the patches on shoulder, neck etc. Are itchy and heat is felt. Over the time I was using cetrizine which was working very well and the symptoms almost disappear on cetrizine. Later on in 2015 I stopped taking cetrizine and tried to control the issue with natural cures and ayurvedic remedies. However the problem was reduced but did not go off completely. So I would used to bear the less rashes that I had. But, about 3 months ago I contacted cold and used to cough. The cough lasted for more than weeks and I had breathing difficulty. I went to see a doctor after Xray and ct scan, mediastinal nodes were identified in lungs and TB was suspected. After biopsy which was done to rule out lymphoma TB was most probably suspected. Doctor has now given me TB drugs mostly antibiotics. However, in due course I have started taking cetrizine again and my urticaria has got worse. My body is less immune I think as I usually get cold in every season. Earlier I used to smoke and drink, but since one year I have quit all tobacco products and alcohol completely in order to curb urticaria. Currently I am using following remedies on daily basis: Nat. Muir 1M (empty stomach), Hepar sulphur 1M, belladonna 1M and Arsenic Album 1M. Bacillinum 10M (once a week) All are taken two drops directly on tongue on prescription of a family homeopathic doctor. I suspect that I might have a leaky gut, but I am not sure. I avoid milk products and I am also suffering from tooth cavity. Now I want to seek professional advice to cure Urticaria. Kindly advise on urticaria specific remedy.
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.
Mere hands or stomach me choti choti ganth (lump) banti ja rahi hai ye badhti bhi ja rahi hai kya karu please suggest me.
I m 21years old lady and in my face red red blimishes are there since 2 years. Now I dnt have any pimples but only red spots is present! what should I do decrease redness?
Hello Dr. I am 17 years old. In my face more dark colour pimples and marks. And my face is darken. How to improve and how to remove pimples and marks. Skinlite ointment is good?
Hi. My son 4.6 years old. He was very fair before but nowadays his skin becoming dry and dark. I am using Himalaya moisture soap but still skin looks dry. Suggest me what to do. Or any good soap.
My lips are too dark. Like I smoke but I never smoke. Can you give me some remedies to make my lips look normal pink.
I have Problem of Anal Fisher. But good thing is that I do not have a Bleeding problem. So please Suggest me. Cream or medicine for anal fisher. Bcoz.it is very painful during the stool in the morning. please reply me.
I want to improve my skin colour and can you pls suggest tips or creams for fairness. And also for hair growth.
Sir I used steroids creams on my face. I want stop but than I stop my whole face are black so suggest me.
Meri private part k side vaali skin bahut rash hai. Maine isse theek krne k liye bahut sari creams use ki. But koi fyada nhi hua. Skin rash hoti hai and skin me se smell bhi ati hai. Chote chote pimples type b hai. Aur jalan b hoti hai. please help me.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts these are harmless, but esthetically concerning and can irritate, if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
- With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!