Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Tudme
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin TudmeYour feedback matters!
Now a day's sleep coming more i cant. Getting up 5 o clock, y is there any problem, I hv teeth cuts on. My. Tung is there any problem.
I can not open my mouth properly. Only one finger can be entered when I open my mouth. Also my teeth are very yellowish from last 7-8 years though I regularly brush. please provide me some help or any type of medication .or what will be the cost if I go through some medical treatment. please help.
My friend is having bad breath problem. As checked by dentist no decay or deposits are there. White coating is observed above the tongue sometimes. After eating it goes of for sometime. Tried mouthwash also but not working out.
Studies have shown that more than 50% of people suffer from bad breath at some or the other time in their life. Bad breath as we in our language call Halitosis, can be because of a barrage of reasons there can be a lot of reasons for bad breath something like bacteria which are there in our mouth, they are there in the mouth always. When we feed them with a lot of food stuff which we don’t clean from our mouth they eat up that food causing a lot of bad breath, the second can be dry mouth which may happen because of dehydration certain medicines or some other reasons which are not letting you saliva form. Gum disease can form a lot of bad breath. There is certain food stuff which can cause bad breath, something like garlic onions they can give you bad breath, some unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking, tobacco chewing can cause a lot of trouble. Then there are systemic diseases which can lead to bad breath, the systemic diseases may be something like diabetes, sinusitis or gastro oesophagal reflux which can lead to bad breath.
Now that we know what causes bad breath let us try and understand how we can control this bad breath. First and foremost comes to the healthy habit of keeping our mouth clean after eating anything after consuming anything we need to clean our mouth, brushing after every meal may not be possible it is recommended but not possible many times, at least rinse your mouth forcefully to remove all your food stuff. In case you notice your gums bleeding or any other problem developing in your mouth please visit your dentist who can rectify the problem at the earliest. Get rid of bad habits like smoking tobacco chewing which will cause many other complicated problems other than bad breath. If your dentist finds that your bad breath is not controlled even after you have a healthy mouth he may suggest you a medical opinion where in your systemic problems can be diagnosed and treated by your physicians. Keep the saliva flowing always keep consuming small sips of water throughout the day to stop your mouth from drying, you can consume healthy foods like carrots, cucumbers of and on throughout the day which will help you produce more and more saliva, which will keep your mouth clean and let you avoid bad breath.
I hope this video helps you in taking care of bad breath.
Thank you very much for more information you can contact us via lybrate.
I'm 23 years old. My tongue is remain white throughout whole day. My friends suggested me its oral thrush. What should I do?
While flossing with a sewing thread I noticed mild bleeding in my lower gums today. I google it and it shows gingivitis. But I don't have any other symptom of gingivitis. No foul breath, no sore painful gums, no pus in gums. Can only mild bleeding by flossing can be gingivitis?
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.