Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin ShindeYour feedback matters!
I m 19 year old yesterday last 3 days I m suffering from stomach and head ache please help me how can I resolve my problem.
I am loosing my hair daily, I have applied many oils and tried many shampoos but nothing is working.
Hi I am 29 years old female I have delivered a baby on 3/3/15 but the problem ye hai ki much tab se aj take period nahi hua hai please suggest ki period kaise hoga.
I am 20 yr old, male, for last 5 month cough still present and it be danger after sleep, what should I do?
I am suffering from diabetes and bp my medicines are going on. Pls suggest how naturally I can control with ayurveda.
I am suffering with scabies skin disease from last one month I consulted dermatologist and using the medicine but it is not curing could you suggest me any medicine for that.
How to naturally get a glowing face ? My face skin is very dull now due to hypothyroidism and stress. Please suggest. Waiting in anticipation sir. Thankyou.
My friend is suffering with severe stomach pain and vomiting continuously. He is having the habit of consuming alcohol. Is this the symptom of lever disease.
I am in love with a man who is not in love with me and I can't seem to get over him.I have been abused and disrespected in my previous relationships and I have divorced parents.I feel like no one loves and wants me. I feel so depressed all the time. I have tried everything but this doesn't go away. Please help
Curd rice or dahi chawal may have originated as a south Indian dish but in the summer every north Indian swears by it as well. It is also the go-to meal for anyone suffering from an upset stomach. One of the biggest advantages this dish has over others is that it is extremely easy to make.
Before we get to the recipe however, let's have a look at 5 common health benefits of curd rice:
- It aids digestion: Curd rice is the best home remedy for an upset stomach because it is easy to digest and works against bloating and indigestion. The curd in curd rice is also rich in probiotics that promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria thus relieving constipation and abdominal pain triggered by it.
- It cools the body: Curd rice should ideally always be eaten cold. Curd is a natural fire extinguisher that cools the body and helps maintain internal body temperature. Thus if you're feeling feverish or if it's simply a very hot day, try some curd rice.
- It can act as a stress buster: Curd contains probiotics, antioxidants and good fats. This helps the brain deal with pain and emotions like stress. This makes curd rice not only a tasty dish but also a stress busting one.
- It aids weight loss: A bowl of curd rice can fill your stomach and keep you from snacking. It also has negligible calories when compared to the same amount of fried rice or pulao. This makes curd rice a good meal to indulge in when you're attempting to lose weight.
- It boosts immunity: Being easy to digest is only one of the reasons curd rice is the best food to eat when ill. Curd is rich in antioxidants that give the body power to fight infections. It also gives the body much needed energy when ill.
Now that you have enough reasons to eat some curd rice, here's an easy recipe.
- 1/2bowl of curd
- 1 bowl rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black gram
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Coriander leaves and salt to taste
Mix the curd and rice in a bowl. Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the cumin seeds, black gram and curry leaves. Add this to the curd-rice mixture and season with salt. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.