Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. I am suffering from red eyes for last two weeks its so painful what the solution of this problem.
Hi sir I am Chunnu from Mumbai I have sight problem and my eyes pain sometime headache also starting what I do suhhest me plzz thanking you.
I have eyes pain from 3 days. And water is coming from eyes. please reduces. It and give suggestions. How to reduce it?
Water always drops from my eyes specially in cold or hot, in air while moving on bike, in ac rooms. What to do?
Dear sir I am not able to see properly with my eyes so please give me a proper solution of the my problem.
Hi, I am suffering from Uveitis since last 10 years. I went to AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh but did not find any cure. Currently taking steroids injection under supervision of care Noida. I cannot tolerate oral steroids. Tried immunosuppressant but could not tolerate them. I have Macular Edema. Is there any way to cure this?
Sir I'm 20 years old and I want know how to I make my eye sight good and healthy? I mean what I take.
I have to appear in a medical exam after 22 months in which the minimum distance vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction of glasses. But few days I had an eye check and doctor said my vision is 6/6 but he told me to wear glasses with -0.50 cyl in both eyes. Will I qualify the medical or is there a need of operation to correct the defect?
Watery eyes. After an hour of reading eyes start watering. Thereafter every 15-20 minutes. This has been happening for the last two-three years. And, I'm 65 years old. Any remedy?
Hello sir. My name is shilpa. My number of eyes is 9. please suggest whether lasik operation is best or ICL operation. please send your answer in detail.
My left eye is paining from yesterday. Now it became a little red and swallowed from downwards. 23 june I have my important exam. Please suggest something.
I feel always eye pain when I am working on computer. I wear lens on both eyes. But also sometimes coming headache problem.
I am 32 years old guy and I have a a headache problem from past 3 months and I have checked my eye sight also its perfect what should I do?
I have a night blindness problem and some times it turn into a big issue. It irritates me a lot may I have some treatment for this problem.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.