Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin S BawleYour feedback matters!
Can any one tell me permanent solution for pcod (vital pood). Im 21years old and what should I do for getting menses aftr 3months please any one suģgest me and please tell me about pcod and medicine?
What is the best time to have sex without condom with my wife. So she doesn't conceives. Atleast during 1st day of menstruation if intercourse is done. A lady doesn't conceives. But apart from that time. Any other time we can have loving time?
Hi, I'm 34 years old. I got married on 31 years. After my pregnancy I gained lot of weight. I was 50kg 4 years back. And my baby is 2 years 5 months now. I had c section. Then in 2 months I went for another sugary which gallbladder. After that I started putting on weight. I was very thin. I'm trying my best to reduce but nothing working out. I do lot of work at home. Please help me.
I was married on feb 12, 2016.&I would like to conceive. I use folic acid tablets now. Will you suggest any medicines to become pregnant faster? And my periods are irregular (mar10, april 28,may 27, june 27,july 28, aug 28,sep 20, oct 18)after marriage. And which type of diet is better to take?
Hi. My mother pregnant and not really sure if she's in 8th or 9th term but she's now have excessive water and continues to drops very huge amount and she's not suffering from any pain that associated with delivery?
Anulom vilom pranayama is one of several pranayama or breathing exercise used in the practice of hatha yoga. At first you have to understand the meaning of
Anuloma and viloma. In this the first word anu roughly translates as with and word loma means hair implying “with the grain” or “natural”. And meaning of viloma is “against the grain.” anuloma is opposite to viloma. It is very helpful in respiratory related diseases like asthama. Anulom vilom pranayama is the best way to balancing the tri dosas in our body. Our body get ill when tri dosas are not in balancing position. Vaat, pitta, kaffa are know as tri dosas, tri means “three” and the meaning of dosas is impurities. All these are present in body of every people. If one of them is imbalance than we suffer from different diseases. All of three are the cause of all diseases. So it’s important to balance these tri dosas. If you really want to balance these tri dosas than do anulom vilom pranayam regularly. It is the simplest and best way for this.
Steps of anulom vilom pranayama:
Anulom vilom pranayama is very easy to do, first of all close your eyes and sit in padmasana and rest your hands on your knees.
Close the right nostril with the right thumb. Inhale slowly through the left nostril, inhale the oxygen as much as you can, this will fill your lungs with air.
Remove your thumb from your right nostril, as you remove your thumb from right nostril just exhale.
When you exhale use your middle finger to close your left nostril then inhale with our right nostril and remove thumb from right nostril then exhale. Repeat this process for 5 minutes. Be focused and concentrate in your breathing.
Benefits of anulom vilom pranayam:
Helps to cure mental problems like depression, anxiety, tension etc.
Most beneficial for breathing related problems like (bronchitis, asthama) etc. Improve the working of lungs.
Anulom vilom pranayama is the ideal pranayama for healthy heart. Anulom vilom pranayama is also known as nadi shodhana pranayam (alternate nostril breathing). It is next level of anulom vilom. In anulom vilom pranayama we inhale and exhale, but in nadi shodhana pranayam we hold (kumbhaka or retention) our breath for a second or minute than exhale.
My wife is a 3 months pregnant. What diet is required from first trimester. Please suggest what supplement is required?
My vagina is itching too badly please tell me ita home cures or tell me the name of vagina itch relief cream.
I am 26 years female married, my last menstrual period was 1st October, and on 1st November I missed my period, I take a test on 6th November and it's positive so my question is how many days or week I am pregnant, I don't know how to count. Please tell me.
My wife is 20 year old we got married one year back while we have sex she does not any feeling what would be the problem.
I am a married girl of age 27. From last 3 to 4 days light pain in my stomach. Last 2nd day I went toilet. I felt loose and very light blood with light white liquid discharge from my vagina. After that my whole body comes cold. And I felt no life in ma body for 2 3 minutes. Now when I go for toilet .have lose motion and only when I go for toilet light bloody vaginal discharge occur after that I have some pain in some areas of stomach .what happened to me. I have normal thyroid.
- Bleeding from Vagina: An abnormal form of bleeding from vagina is medically defined as “AUB / DUB (Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding)”. The bleeding problem which is not responding to medicinal treatment can be dealt with Laparoscopy. Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding is due to abnormality in endometrium of uterus which usually responds to medicinal treatment. In cases where medicine is not able to control the symptoms, uterus, along with both fallopian tubes +/- ovaries, can be removed laparoscopically. In another treatment modality, the endometrium (inside lining of uterine cavity) can be ablated to reduce the troublesome bleeding. Latter procedure is done hysteroscopically.
- Fibroid Uterus: Fibroids are commonly found in uterus. Most of the time they are diagnosed on ultrasound. Fibroids can cause problem in the form of abnormal bleeding (heavy menstrual flow, irregular menstrual bleeding pattern), painful periods (dysmenorrhea), recurrent miscarriage / abortion, infertility etc. Uterine fibroids usually need surgical removal and can be removed laparoscopically as well as hysteroscopically. Any size of the fibroid can be removed with laparoscopic approach.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts are also common finding on ultrasound. Ovarian cysts which persist for longer times, suspicious of cancer, symptomatic (e.g pain abdomen) can be removed laparoscopically.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis can present as ovarian endometrioma (Ovarian cyst or chocolate cyst), endometriosis implants in pelvis, Adhesions in pelvis (involving uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, intestinal loops, rectum etc) or as cause of infertility. All these entities can be treated laparoscopically.
- Uterus Prolapse / Vault Prolapse / Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Uterus prolapse into vagina, vaginal vault prolapsing into vagina after hysterectomy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery.
- Uterine cancer, Uterine cervix cancer: Cancers of uterus, uterine cervix, ovarian cancers after chemotherapy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery in which tumorous tissue can be removed with more precision.
- Ectopic pregnancy: Extra uterine pregnancy e.g. pregnancy in fallopian tube (tubal pregnancy), pregnancy in ovaries (ovarian pregnancy), pregnancy in cervix (cervical pregnancy) can be treated with laparoscopic approach, as per the indications.
- Ovarian Torsion: Due to numerous factors, ovarian tissue twists around its own axis which leads to compromise in its blood supply ultimately leading to infarction of ovarian tissue. Laparoscopically ovaries can be untwisted and fixed to prevent further twisting.
- Recurrent Miscarriage with incompetent cervix: With the incompetent cervix, there are chances of recurrent miscarriage. Few cases of incompetent cervix need cerclage from abdomen which can be performed through laparoscopic approach.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Fallopian tubes might get blocked due to infections, adhesion or pressure from mass. In few cases, there is requirement of tubal reconstruction in cases of tubal sterilization. All these fallopian tube blocks can be opened with laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopically.