Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin R. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 54 year old male. Most of my teeth atr not in good condition and dentist advised me to take out all the teeth which has left the root. Please advise.
I am 28 year old boy, for few days, I am observing that my gum is swelling and bleeding, I want to know which medicine I should take?
Dr. it's been more than 6 months I'm having headache. Initially it use to moves all over in my head various parts then started ear pain with tinnitus sound followed with jaw and teeth pain. I tried many medicines over this 6 months but no use. Since 1 week headache is slightly reduced but having jaw pain and Ear pain and severe hair fall. Hair is not normal it's like just falling a lot. Doctor yes I do accept I'm going through a lot of personal problems since 6 to 8 months and under stress. I even mentioned it to my Dr. here he said probably Tension headache and gv medicines but it's not helping me. I developed lot of white hair, ear pain, Jaw pain, at times flashes in front of eyes and hair fall. Dr. are these signs of stress or an indication to serious health problems. I'm scared is it any Cancer or Brain Tumour? ? . Dr. one friend suggested to get an MRI done. I'm really confused. Do you think I should get an MRI done? Dr. why since 6 months my headache, ear pain tinnitus sound and jaw pain teeth pain, eye flashes or eye twitching is not reducing ? Why since 1 week I'm loosing so much hair? . Dr. I'm really scared please suggest what tests should I get done and what do you personally think these symptoms are? Please help me .
Sir, My Friends, His Teeth Very pain and This Problems Success, you Or Cold Time Much Pain, Solution this Problems, Very Much Thanks You, Sir.
Have removed two molars. Doctor suggest to implant teeth.What is the cost of implants , advantage and disadvantage ?
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.