Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PatilYour feedback matters!
Thin underweight 46 kgs need a diet chart so that I can improve health and also have PCOD so need suggestions on what to do so that I can be in better form.
To cover post pregnancy deficiency I am advice a to z gold multivitamins tablets. I am also having iron tablet in morn & calcium in evening. I am not breastfeeding. Can I take this tablets is this multivitamin safe. Can I take all three together. There is a misconception that multivitamins & iron tablets make you gain weight. Please advice as I need to reduce weight. There won't be my side effect na. How long I need to take this tablets if multivitamin not good you suggest some good multivitamin.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
Hi doctor I don't have any cyst follicle egg not growing it is 4 mm to 7 mm size only my weight also loss 8 kg but periods problem is there taking now ayurvedic medicines 3 months over today 1st day periods 10th day scanning so tell me it is pcod or no problem for my health.
I have sex with different people every time, but I always use protection. Is there any risk in getting infected with STDs like HIV?
I had mastitis post delivery in one of my breast. Its been 3 years now but it pains sometimes. It's not severe though. Is it just hormonal.
I am a 20 years old unmarried girl. I have a boyfriend. I love him and likes to close with him, like when he seduces nd all, but I don't have any interest to do sex, I actually have a fear of the pain. And when he seduces, I get back to normal very quickly. But, I don't know the reason. Do I have any problem of sex hormone? The 2nd problem is, he insert his figure into my vagina, but he feels that there is no hymen. But, I have not sex before. Soo, how can the hymen disappear. I can't understand. Can you please give any solution of my problems?
My second baby was dead born. My gynaec says that my baby died due to placenta twisted around baby's neck. But I have undergone scan before one week of death. Is it true. But I can't feel anything different. It happened starting of my ninth month.
I had protected sex on 29th May with no ejaculation. The first HPT was on 14th June which was negative, a day after on the 15th I got my periods which lasted for three days. Two negative tests on 28th June and 1st July. I did not engage in sexual activities after May 29. Today is 19th and although my period is due today I still don't have my periods and a pregnancy test revealed a faint positive line. I had an ultrasound on 4th July which did not show any pregnancy. My question is 1. Was the period implantation bleeding? 2. If I was pregnant, would not the ultrasound have detected it? 3. Why did I have three negative tests on 14th June, 28th June and 1st July respectively and then have a faint positive line today i.e. 19th July? 4. Shouldn't the positive line be darker considering it has been around 49 days since my last ovulation on June?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!