Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Patil
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir when we do sex between the menstrual period there is a chance of pregnancy in that case? Should do in that period?
My wife gave birth to male baby two weeks ago but baby is dead 2 day ago her breast is pains to much because of milk she don't want to take out the milk with any another process she want me to take feeding from her breast ,she say that she well feed me with her breast milk is it ok to take feedings from her breast? It urgent answer me fast.
Hi, My girl friend have white water comes from her vagina all the time.Please suggest me something to cure that.
I am a married man now since 2 years to this may 2016 but still we haven't got a child I consult so many doctors in our city but still not work first my wife treatment is done after that they started me then they telling everything is alright no problem both of you. They given me some sperm production pills so I can continue with that or suggest me something. Thanks in advance.
Jo insaan kai logo ke saath sex kar chuka hai aur maine 1st time without condom uske saath sex kar lia toh koi pareahani toh nahi hogi doctor lekin sperm maine bahar nikala hai help me doctor.
After a Long Journey (9 Months and 8 Days), My Wife birth a Cute Baby Boy. On 01.01. 2016 and Baby's Weight is 7.5 Pounds. . But at the time of Delivery, My Wife's BP is so high. That is 170. So her Gynecologist decided for Sizerian, and he do that. Before my Wife's Delivery her Weight is 78 Kg., and now it is 70 Kg. My Question is Is there any Chances for Weight loss naturally. And also tell me, My Wife's Blood Pressure is for temporary or it will be Permanent.
Pregnancy mai bache ko hydrocephalus tha. Ultrasound mai pta chala. Bacha 5 months ka tha to doc normal delivery se nikal di. Hydrocephalus kyu hua region. Aur kya next pregnant mai bhi ho sakta hai kya? Please advice
I want for pain free medicine for sex first time. I feel too much pain and am not having sex with my husband.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Use oil free cosmetic products.
- Wash a face twice a day.
- Use sunscreen daily.
- Make sure that the hands/ towel is clean when you touch your face.
- Eat food rich in water, fresh fruits, chicken, boiled fish, whole grains.
- Prefer steaming, boiling, grilling methods for cooking over frying.
- Don’t stress.
- Carry oil-absorbing tissues to wipe away oil whenever necessary.
- Don't ever go to bed with make-up on.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Don't use creamy or milk cleansers.
- Don't over wash face.
- Don’t eat fried and processed foods.
- Avoid sugary products.
My girlfriend usually have oral sex with me. At times I rub my penis over her vagina. She usually have irregular periods. This time as usual her periods started late. But only few drops of blood came during her periods. Am scared she is pregnant. Any cure for irregular periods? And why does drops of blood come during her periods?
My wife is pregnant. She is 25 years old. Avocado fruit is take in pregnancy? Where and which time period? Any disadvantage?
Hello, Actually I newly got married and my wife is suffering to much problem like, her periods not coming on time in last four months only one day periods came again it's not coming and too much burning while she goes for bathroom and another thing from last one month she is lots of pain in legs. She feels itching on her private part, so please guide me what should I do and with whom I should to meet.
I am 33 years I was pregnant last month but it abort due to abnormal growth. Only bleeding and medicine kept inside vagina but after that I had pain in my ankle and knee.
My wife pregnant with heterotopic. Now 6 weeks. But we don't want to continue. But my doctor suggested wait one week bcz egg moves to uterus. But I heard before 7 weeks abortion with use of tablets. After that go o surgery. So please suggest. Which is correct. This is unwanted pregnancy. That's why we are going to abortion.
I need to know about the contraceptive pills which would be safe for my wife to use it regularly. As I'm not that fond of using condoms. Thanks.
Infertility is when a female is not able to conceive for almost a year when not using contraception or is not able to carry the pregnancy through to term. With changing lifestyles, the incidence of infertility is on the rise. It is due to a combination of factors including lifestyle changes, improper diet habits, genetics, a healthy relationship, and of course all leading to body imbalances.
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Addressing diet, therapies, and lifestyle changes using a combination of measures is necessary to ensure healthy dhatus are formed, leading to healthy pregnancy.
- Swedanam: This is a form of therapy where there is the use of heavy blankets and some exercises. The idea is to get the patient to sweat out the toxins, and once the toxins are out of the system, fertility is ensured.
- Vamanam: This is a detox system, where vomiting is induced to get the undigested food and toxins out of the body.
- Basti: This involves giving an enema to the person rectally, with the result of achieving cleaner sperms and eggs which are essential for healthy pregnancy.
- Shirodhara: Using medicated herbal oils where they are moved over the forehead at specific points in a rhythmic manner helps in body mind balancing. It stimulates the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and pineal glands which play a significant role in secreting adequate amounts of hormones essential for pregnancy. FSH is essential for the release of the egg, where the process of fertility begins.
- Gokshura: This is useful in women with polycystic ovaries, where it stimulates the ovaries and is effective in promoting conception.
- Shatavari: This is useful in regulating menstruation and is also useful in women with polycystic ovaries, who generally have a problem conceiving. It nourishes and cleanses the female reproductive organs and restores hormonal balances which are essential for conception and pregnancy.
Lodhra boosts the amount of pregnancy hormones in circulation (FSH and LH). In women who have had repeated miscarriages, giving this a couple of months in advance can help in preventing miscarriages or abortions.
In addition to these, a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise minus alcohol and smoking leads to overall health, which is very helpful in conception and pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello doctor! my report says mild PCOS and no thyroid no diabetes. And ultrasound doctor said it is a thick lining so pregnancy can be there. I am married. My weight is 65. My last period was 25th april 2016 and I took pregnancy test on 28th eve and that was negative. Now I am 6 days late. What could be the reason?
I and my boyfriend had physical relation its almost 5/6 days and he spill little amount of sperm may I will get pregnant?
Always make the use of cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.