Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Naik NavdeYour feedback matters!
If one has 7 hpt negative and 2 beta hcg test result as < 1 mIU/ml. And has got 2 normal periods after the I pill intake. The beta hcg was taken 1st on 42 days after unprotected sex and 2nd was taken on 63 days frm the incident. So what does it mean. Is there any chance of pregnancy or no pregnancy at all. N. It is completely ruled out?
I have some kind of infection in my vagina. Everytime when I had sex I feel severe pain and irritation in my vagina. Please suggest me some medicine to get rid of this.
Scanty period lady will face any problem to conceive naturally. Conceiving process is same as normal regular cycle lady.
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am having red rashes on my vagina's skin, followed by uncontrollable itching, it's been more than 15 days. M already using ring guard. What to do. To stop this infection, which soap to be used to wash it.
Hi, Doctors we r trying for kids for a year. As I said that all the test and reports are normal. Me n my husband both are fertile. My doctor advice me to take a 2nd opinion. I want to ask that is there any another reason for this. If yes then what is the reason? Thanks in advance.
Hi doctor my wife is consuming fibroid tablets without my knowledge. Can anyone say why these tablets should be consumed. Pleas clearly explain. Thanks.
For past 3 months now I have been having sex almost everyday apart from my monthly flow but I'm not pregnant what could be the course (reason for not been pregnant)
Hey. Whenever I do micturition and come back. My vagina smells very bad. Like very bad. Despite that the colour of urine isn't yellow it's diluted enough. What should I do?
I m 16 year old and suffering from vomiting and lose motion during period in regular 3 days what problem I m having and" I never take medicine" what other option for me to avoid vomiting and lose motion its very painful for me Dr. please suggest something else except medicine.
1) Honey contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
2) Honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis.
3 )All honey is antibacterial, because the bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide.
4) Honey helps reduce cough and throat irritation.
5) Honey is said to be useful in improving eyesight, weight loss, curing impotence and premature ejaculation, urinary tract disorders, bronchial asthma, diarrhea, and nausea.
6) Even though honey contains simple sugars, it is NOT the same as white sugar or artificial sweeteners. Its exact combination of fructose and glucose actually helps the body regulate blood sugar levels.
7) Some varieties of honey possess large amounts of friendly bacteria. This includes up to 6 species of lactobacilli and 4 species of bifidobacteria. This may explain many of the “mysterious therapeutic properties of honey as PROBIOTIC.”
8) Its anti-bacterial qualities are particularly useful for the skin, and, when used with the other ingredients, can also be moisturizing and nourishing!