Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin E. BhamreYour feedback matters!
I am a male 25 years old mujhe aakho me bahut jyada jaale aur gandgi ane ki problem h please koi eye drop ya medicine suggest kijye jisse ye problem thik ho sake Thank you.
Migraine headache is characterized by a severe headache usually affecting one side of the head. There are other symptoms along with headache like nausea/vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound. Some patients experience neurological phenomena like changes in vision, temporary loss of sensation and altered sensation, a phenomenon known as an aura (flashes of light, zigzag patterns, bright spots, tingling in the arms and the legs). Migraine headache can last for 2 to 3 days.
Symptoms: The symptoms depend on the stage of a migraine attack. The stages of a migraine attack can be:
- Prodrome, Aura, Headache or attack, and Postdrome.
- Prodorme: One to two days prior to the migraine attack, patient may experience;
- Mood swings.
- Cravings for food.
- Increased yawning.
- Stiff neck.
- Constipation and frequent thirst and urination.
In case of an aura (during or before a migraine), there may be visual, motor, speech, and sensory illusions and disturbances such as,
- Loss of vision.
- A strange sensation of needles pricking an arm or a leg.
- One side of the body becomes weak and numb.
- There are visual illusions such as the appearance of flashes of light, zigzag patterns, bright spots.
- There is a problem in hearing and speaking.
- In some cases, there may be a hemiplegic migraine (the limb becomes weak).
During a Migraine Attack (lasts for 4 to 72 hours), there may be
- A throbbing pain on either one or both sides of the head
- Blurred vision, light-headedness.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Sensitivity to touch and smell (though rare)
In Postdrome (after a migraine), there can be
- Mood swings.
- A person may be sensitive to light and sound.
- Dizziness and weakness
- Extreme fatigue
An amalgamation of environmental and genetic factors may be responsible for a migraine. Trigger varies for each patient:
- Stress and extreme physical exertion
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks and beverages
- Salty and processed foods
- Altered sleeping habits
- Hormonal alterations in women (Constant fluctuation in the level of oestrogen)
- Oral contraceptives and certain vasodilators (nitroglycerin)
- Preservatives like MSG (monosodium glutamate) and Aspartame (sweetener)
- Sunshine, certain odours, travel, etc can trigger migraine.
Treatment and Prevention:
- Medicines under supervision to abort an attack of migraine and special drugs to stop attacks.
- Lifestyle changes are helpful to decrease attacks:
- Other treatment options that can be availed from pain specialist:
- Transcutaneous supraorbital nerve stimulation
- Intramuscular stimulation.
- Botulinum toxin injection.
- Occipital nerve block.
Hello sir my pennis is very small and very nonfat. How make my pennis big and very fate. And sir please give me some medicine suggestion. please sir and what is yor face to face meet consultation fess.
There was an era where we had deadly infections like plague and polio causing death of thousands of people. We still have occasional outbreak of swine flu, but by and large, infections are quite controlled. The new killer diseases are caused because of the lifestyle we have adapted and the damage we have done to the environment. High intake of processed foods, artificial chemicals in our foods, sedentary lifestyle with very minimal to no physical activity, couching over the computers; the list is quite long.
All these have led to diseases like diabetes and cancer that were not so common about say few decades ago:
Detailed observation has revealed that both these new epidemiologic diseases have a close correlation. There are factors, which induce diabetes and diabetes in turn and in some cases, diabetes inducing agents, can cause cancer also. It has also been observed that mortality is severely increased if diabetic patients are diagnosed with cancer. There are two types of diabetes. While type 1 is mostly hereditary, type 2 is lifestyle induced and the age at which this is being diagnosed is taking a severe plunge. Adolescents and teenagers are being diagnosed for diabetes. Cancer, on the other hand, is of various types (leukaemia, melanoma, myeloma, etc.) and can affect various organs (lung, breast, prostate, stomach, liver, etc.).
The medical community is yet to decipher the disease pattern of both these conditions. While there is no definite correlation between diabetes and all types of cancer, some types of cancer are definitely correlated with a definite reason identified, pancreatic and liver cancer for instance. The high amounts of insulin that diabetic patients are exposed to causes changes in liver and pancreas including fatty liver and cirrhosis, here the incidence of cancer is higher. The linkage is not very clear in lung and intestinal cancers and also there is no link between prostate cancer and diabetes.
Diabetes is considered as a state of chronic inflammation and leads to conditions like hyperinsulinemia (higher levels of insulin in the blood) hyperglycemia (higher levels of sugar in the blood). These are believed to aggravate the neoplastic process of cancer formation, thereby inducing cancer at a greater pace and also increasing the mortality rates.
The following are risk factors that are applicable to both age, physical activity, diet, obesity, drinking and smoking. It is also possible that onset of one can be followed by the other. As noted earlier, more detailed research is awaited to establish a definite linkage, but the correlation cannot be ignored at all.
Both these new epidemics are here to stay and since they have a common set of factors, we need to work on ways to contain them.
Hi I am 26 years old I got marriage in December 2014 after marriage my periods was irregular cycle changing from 30 to 37 days. We met doctor in the month of June2015 they told me to go for full abdonomial scan. Scan reports showing that bilateral poly cystic overlies. Given folic acid. I started using immediately but from July to tell I didnt get my periods pregnancy test showing negative. What I have to do now, will I get pregnancy.
I have too much hair fall and white hair also came my age just 21 so what can I do please suggest me?
I am having a headache since last 7 to 8 days regularly. I had the tablet given by medical store. But not got any fine result. Please consult me.
How can I aid my digestion. Sometimes I feel very heavy even after having light meal. And constipation is also the major problem with me.
Honey is a great ingredient that may help you lose weight by providing the sweetness you want with the nutrients you need and helps you in proper digestion.
A cup of hot water
1 tbsp. Of lemon
1 tbsp. Of honey
1 tsp. Of cinnamon
Enjoy honey, lemon and cinnamon tea for weight loss.
Lemon can have astounding effect on weight loss. It helps lose weight by increasing your metabolic rate.
A glass of water
1 tsp. Of raw honey
2 tsp. Of lemon juice
Drink in the morning on an empty stomach.
Reduce your waist line with cinnamon. Cinnamon tea stabilises blood sugar levels, so you feel satisfied and have fewer cravings.
A cup of boiling hot water
1 tbsp. Of organic honey
1 tsp. Of organic cinnamon
Drink 1/2 a cup in the morning on an empty stomach and 1/2 cup 45 minutes after dinner.
My problem is related to stomach. I have a problem of stomach heat. And. This cause decreasing my weight day by day. I don't feel hungry. And thirsty. Please help me.
I am a 17 years old boy from Kerala. I feel my body weak on the basis of I have lesser energy to do work and power as compared to my peers .but I have average a good body I have a problem of masturbation .My conclusion was I have only lesser iron now I want develop my body with only food or exercise so what is your opinion doctor?
During sleeping my body will jerk like some one has given electric shock to my body. Please suggest why this is happening? Please advise.
My eyes sight not well. There are many problem in our eyes my eyes not good. Why I can proper good my eyes.
Sir good morning mera bathroom bar bar aata hai or na mujhe sugar hai na koi or problem to please kuch bataye aap.
Hie I am a 21 Years male and I am very concerned about my health and diet thier is some fats stored in my belly what should I eat to get a well ribbed body and remove fats.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
I have loose motion for last 3 days I take roko tablet but it's doesn't work which medicine I take and which food I eat.
World osteoporosis day 20 October 2016
Osteoporosis is a medical condition in which the bones become brittle and start thinning due to the loss of tissues. Doctors advise food rich in calcium, vitamin d and vitamin c to help maintain healthy bones as well as to reduce the risk of this condition. Regular muscle-strengthening exercises are also helpful in preventing osteoporosis. According to recent studies, the following foods help prevent osteoporosis and relieve painful symptoms.
It is no big surprise that the superstar of foods for osteoporosis is milk. Milk brims with bone strengthening calcium which is a crucial nutrient for healthy bones. Milk is packed with vitamin d, which is important for the absorption of calcium in the body, improves bone health and also boosts the immune system. If you are worried about the weight gain factor, go for low-fat or skimmed milk.
A perfect osteoporosis diet should always include fish as it is an impeccable source of calcium. Fish, especially salmon is packed with vitamin d, an important nutrient which helps the body absorb and process calcium. Sardines are also a rich source of calcium. The calcium in fish helps maintain bone mass and also maintain bone structure.
Almonds are a great source of vitamin e, manganese, calcium and riboflavin, and are an inseparable part of the osteoporosis diet plan. It supports bone health in many ways. Almonds are a chock-full of essential nutrients that help build strong and healthy bones. For people suffering from osteoporosis, it is must to incorporate a handful of almonds in their daily diet plan.
An ideal diet for osteoporosis is never complete without eggs. Eggs are packed with vitamin d, vitamin k, vitamin e, vitamin a, phosphorous, folate and selenium. They are one of the best natural sources of protein which protects our bones and promotes healthy hair and nails. The phosphorous in the eggs is an important component for healthy bones and aid in strong bone formation.
Yogurt is one of the most noted food items that can be incorporated in your diet to reduce the problems of osteoporosis. Yogurt is a milk product and is a great source of animal protein. It also contains several other nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin b2, vitamin 12, vitamin d and magnesium. In women, during their menopause, there is a notable deceases in the estrogen levels which in turn can cause thinning of bones, yogurt restores the estrogen levels and ensures bone health.
Bananas are very nutritious fruits and one of the most effective foods to prevent osteoporosis. One of the main reasons to incorporate bananas into the osteoporosis diet plan is its high potassium content. Regular intake of banana helps the body to absorb calcium and other essential bone healthy nutrients that ensure bone health and lowers the risk of osteoporosis.
Cabbage is one of the best foods for osteoporosis and ensures strong, healthy bones. It is a great source of fiber, vitamin b6, vitamin d, folate, iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium. Folate plays a pivotal role in carrying out many bodily functions like bone repair and bone maintenance. Cabbage also helps in the process of bone metabolism.
Original contents of article written by #dietician#geetanjaliahujamengi#mumbai#gmnclinic#dietexpert