Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DugadYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, recently I visited one dental surgeon for toothache/cavity. He made some root canalling treatment on the affected teeth. Is it mandatory to cover the teeth with a silver/metallic crown? please answer.
My teeth are getting pain even anything done with the teeth (on idle time also). I'm doing regular brushing once/twice a day. And at roots the color was changed (yellowish white) recent times. Which paste I have to use for stronger roots and whitish teeth. Whats the problem. Suggest.
I found two bumps inside my mouth on the inside of chin. What could have caused it? I have pain behind ear and the neck (like the one we get when we have mouth ulcer) it is there for the last two days. But much better today than last two days. I suspect some water may have gone inside ear while taking bath. I have dust allergy, two days ago I happened to smell some rotten thing from childhood most of the time this causes nose pain. Would that be the reason? or could it be cancer. The bumps are smaller than mustard seed. How long should I wait if the pain persist behind the ear. I have no numbness in the face.
THE DENTIST REMOVED 2 BROKEN FRONT TOP TEETH. I AM FEELING UNWELL SINCE THEN. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? I CONSULTED A GENERAL PHYSICIAN ALSO.
Hello doctors, I went to the dentist 2 years before because my upper jaw teeth's are not in a proper ways like my front teeth was not in its proper position. So they advise me for braces and it was one and half year treatment. I opted for that treatment and when I got of my braces I was quite happy coz all my teeth were completely fine. But after 2-3 months I notice that my front teeth is again changing its position. I ask from my dentist and he is concerning me for re-treatment. What should I do? waiting for your reply. Thank you
Hello Doctor, I'm taking treatment for my teeth to arrange them in order since 2015 October in Tirupati. My doctor said it is about to finish but I'm thinking to take treatment in Hyderabad itself. Is it possible? Will anyone do treatment for my teeth for the rest of time? If yes, How much it will cost? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
Hello my name is sunny my age is 20 I have buckky teeth and yellowish suggest me what I can do I m a student so tell me time saving trick.
My teeth is very strong. But in last few months I feel one teeth is very sensitive and I feel a clear gap or crack next to wisdom teeth whenever I ate its struck there. And sensitive teeth is the one next to it please help me by sharing a suggestion what is best to do.
Hi I wear braces and I brush twice a day. But I ate at least 5 times a day. So even if I rinse properly, a few food particles still get stuck to my wires. I need your advice on how to deal with situation and how can this affect my treatment?
I am 25 year female met with an dental accident in. I have gone through a dental surgery and had wire braces on teeth five years ago. Now m having foul smell or bad breath problem after that aaccident. Wat should I do?
There is a major problem in my gum and teeth blooding and pain last two month I take ment medicine but there is no any effect pulse suģess you a better solution.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.