Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Dehte
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DehteYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years healthy boy and soon going to get married. I am having problem of weak erection for last 1 year. I have seen sexologist doctor who has prescribed some medicines which is still running and they are reducing doses every month. I want to be sure that my problem is not physical anymore and it is psychological. I need to get some test done. Do I need to visit urologist or sexologist for this problem who will prescribe me some test?
Sir when I awake in morning so masturbation is done. I am very said about it. So sir I am disturb. Sir please tell how to stop. Mere exam days chl rhe hai. please plz please tell any best solution.
Hi, male 30. I got fungal n itchy problem near my genital area. Due to which skin gets black. Can you please help.
Anemia (or anaemia) is a medical condition which generally occurs in a human body because of the lack of required healthy red blood cells (RBCs) or hemoglobin in the blood. Diagnosis of anemia is done through a blood test, a man is anemic when his hemoglobin level is less than 13.5 gram/100 ml and a woman is anemic when her hemoglobin level is less than 12.0 gram/100 ml.
Risk factors: People suffering from long-term or chronic diseases such as cancer are more susceptible of developing anemia. Hemoglobin is the salient constituent of red blood cells and is an iron rich protein. It provides the red color to the blood and binds oxygen. Red blood cells carry this oxygen to all the vital tissues and organs of the body. Due to lack of appropriate amount of red blood cells, the amount of blood required in a body to function normally is also low. One of the most prominent causes of occurrence of anemia is the deficiency of required amount of nutritional iron, vitamin B-12, and folate in the body. This iron is needed for the formation of hemoglobin. Apart from these causes, the other causes of anemia comprise of the following:
- Loss of blood
- Insufficient production of red blood cells (inadequate intake of iron, vitamin B-12)
- Fast rate of destruction of red blood cells (disorders of liver and hemorrhage)
Diagnosis: It is relatively easy to detect an anemic person. The symptoms of anemia include pale appearance, complaint of cold, giddiness, unsteadiness, laziness, particularly when the person is in action or is standing up. Sometimes people suffering from anemia crave for eating clay, ice, or even dirt. Also, there are complains of exhaustion along with issues of constipation and concentration. Other indications of anemia are brittle nails, gasps for breath even in mild activities, and pain in the chest. Since the level of oxygen in the blood is low, there could be even scope of a heart attack.
A person suffering from anemia is usually diagnosed on the basis of a complete blood count. The blood test brings out if serum folate levels are quite low. In case the anemia is severe, sometimes doctors take the help of erythropoietin injections so as to foster the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow. In case there is bleeding or if the level of hemoglobin is low, it might become essential to carry out blood transfusion.
Treatment: Anemia is straightforward to diagnose and treat, but at the same time could prove to be deadly if it is left undiagnosed. Proper heed should be paid to the intake of adequate and required food which is rich in vitamins and minerals, dietary iron, folic acid, including other vitamins and minerals.
Diet For Anemia
With any newly diagnosed medical condition, it’s common to begin looking at the best ways to improve your situation. Diet usually comes up as one of those factors that can be altered fairly easily in order to help your condition. In the case of anemia, there’s a wide list of iron-rich foods you should think about adding to your diet.
1. Red meat
5. Whole grain bread
6. Peanut butter
Foods to Avoid if You Have Anemia
1. Phytate-Rich Foods
4. Calcium-Rich Foods
Fruits High in Iron
When it comes to fruits for anemia, your best bet is to look for fruits that are high in iron.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have weak eye sight one both are 9/6 but I don't use specs my eyes are always swollen and headache problem also. please guide.
Oftenly My knees and feet remain cold compared to rest of my body. And usually I have headaches when I wake up.
Erectile Dysfunction is a disorder in males that refers the incapability to ‘get’ or ‘maintain’ an erection for intercourse. Many people refer to this condition as impotence. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Difficulty in achieving an erection.
2. Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before orgasm and is not able to maintain an erection.
Causes of erectile dysfunction usually include:
2. Relationship Issues
5. Performance anxiety
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
8. Enlarged prostate gland
Homeopathy offers a number of treatments for the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It is a popular system of medicine that follows a holistic approach without any side effect. Homeopathy targets the underlying causes that lead to sexual incapacities in men and addresses the problem from its root.
- Nux Vomica: Prescription of Nux Vomica is done by homeopathic specialists for treating mild cases of erectile dysfunction. Nux Vomica can help in providing a boost to your sex life by addressing sexual dysfunctions that are caused due to work pressure and lack of rest.
- Caladium: Addiction can play a major role in hampering your sex life. In most cases, bad habits often cause sexual weakness in men. Consumption of tobacco should be counteracted with the intake of Caladium so the issue of erectile dysfunction is addressed. This medication is helpful for people who are easily aroused, even after oral sex or foreplay. Caladium is also known for treating apparent impotency caused due to acute psychological stress.
- Selenium: Patients who need Selenium are usually unable to fulfil their sexual desires due to slow or weak erections. Fatigue is commonly experienced after sex. Some symptoms addressed by Selenium include passage of seminal fluid that is involuntary which occurs during urination and sleep.
- Lycopodium: Being a widely popular homeopathic medication, Lycopodium can be used to address erectile dysfunction in young adults that results from frequent masturbation. Lycopodium can be used to address issues of erectile dysfunction that results from indiscriminate sexual activities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.