Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DalalYour feedback matters!
I have 5 week pregnancy and last 4 days I have spotting today I did sonography and 1 Dr. told me that the no heart beats but its natural in some cases it takes time to growth and 2 Dr. told me that clean it and from yesterday evening I have no spotting. So what will I do?
I am 29 years old got married 2years back still not concieved my hsg report showed tht my tubes r blocked nd I had a surgery in 2009 for borderline mucinous tumour nd my left ovary is removed could u advice me any thing.
I have a small lump or could be pimple in the lips of my vagina it is painless it occurred a week back? Please tell me what treatment I should take.
For some reason I am scared. I am a virgin. Can pre cum get me pregnant if penetration doesn't occur? It was it just around my pubic hair area.
I have a lot of acne pimples on my face after pregnancy. My baby is 5 months old. I have not started with my periods. What should I do?
My wife is 27 years old and having acute pain during periods and she also having irregular periods. And there is white discharge. What to do?
Hi my wife is pregnant around 36 weeks and she has much pain ,it is possible to birth child 36 weeks pregnancy but doctor told me that will do operation around 37 weeks .what I will do.
I am 30 years old. I have pcod. My sugar level during fasting is 102 and after 2 hrs is 138. Am I in pre diabetes stage?
I am suffering from breast pain and itching so much for last one week I am only 25 years girl please tell me it reason and what to do.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
The incidence of gestational diabetes is on the rise. At present 10 to 17 percent of pregnant women are developing diabetes during pregnancy. The chances of this are more if the woman is obese or if she had gestational diabetes in her previous pregnancy or a big baby earlier or if there is a family history mother father or siblings of diabetes.
This can be prevented to a great extent if a woman has a healthy lifestyle. Exercising regularly and maintaining body weight before and during pregnancy will minimise the risks of having diabetes in pregnancy.
I am 26 year old female. My period is not regular. From last 4 month I am trying to conceive baby. But didn't get success. So many tablets I have taken like estrogen, progesterone,mynodiol, strometc.at present I am taking siocare syrup and medronorm 10. So please give your suggestion.
I have delivered my baby 2 and half month ago. She never wanted to take my milk. Its my c section delivery. In biegning also I use to pour less milk but now its decrease to one to two drop. In middle she used to suck but now she do not want to touch my breast. And my milk decrease to one to two drop. Some doctor have suggested my nipple is cracked. But its nothing like that. I do not have little bit of pain in my nipple. I used to eat month ka laddoo and batisha to increase my milk. But nothing helping. Please help me so I can feed my milk to my baby.
I had sex with my boyfriend with protection, despite of which I'm late on my period by 5 days. Should be worried ?
Hi I am from Jaipur I have a problem in private parts as a white water come please give me best solution of this problem this problem come many days.
- Heart: smoking is the biggest risk factor for all heart diseases. It accelerates the process of fat deposition in the inner walls of arteries (atherosclerosis). It increases blood pressure and heart rate. Not only these, smoking increases tendency for the blood to clot. It reduces the capacity of a person to exercise.
- Lungs: smoking destroys small hairs present in upper parts of airways. In normal persons these hairs protect lungs from germs, dust and other harmful particles. When this natural cleaning system is damaged germs, dust, smoke and other harmful chemicals enter lungs causing infection, cough and lung cancer. The air sacs of lungs (alveoli) get permanently damaged causing difficulty in breathing.
- Digestive system: smoking causes heart burn, delays healing of peptic ulcers, increases risk of crohn’s disease and formation of gall stones. It affects liver and increases chances of stomach cancer.
- Legs: smoking affects blood vessels of legs causing chronic pain in legs. This may further progress to cause gangrene of toes or feet.
- Eyes: the sensitive blood vessels of eye are easily damaged by smoking. This causes blood shot appearance of eyes and itching. In heavy smokers it may lead to degeneration and loss of eyesight. Smokers are at an increased risk of cataracts.
- Skin: due to smoking the skin is deprived of oxygen and it loses its texture. An average smoker looks 5 years older than his healthy non smoking counterparts. The skin loses its healthy glow and takes on a yellowish-gray cast. The more cigarettes smoked, the worse skin will look. Wrinkles start appearing very quickly as smoking affects elastic tissues of skin.
- Bones: it accelerates the process of osteoporosis
- Cancer: smoking causes cancer of lungs, larynx, oral cavity, pharynx, oesophagus and bladder. Tobacco smoke contains more than 60 substances which cause cancer. 87% lung cancer death occurs due to smoking.
- Reproductive system: smoking reduces fertility in both men and women.
- In women: smoking imbalances estrogen hormone in women. It causes dryness of vagina and reduces blood flow to genital organs. Women who smoke can get diseases of fallopian tubes and their egg production is affected. Smoking can cause abortion. It accelerates aging process and can cause early menopause.
- The growth of baby retards when mother smokes in pregnancy. It affects the brain development of baby and reduces iq. This happens even when mother is a passive smoker. The chances of miscarriage, premature birth and fetal death increase.
- In men: smoking impairs erections and can become a reason for erectile dysfunction. It also reduces sperm count and impairs sperm motility. But these are reversed after stopping smoking.
Hence quit smoking. Quitting smoking has immediate as well as long-term benefits for you and your loved ones