Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DalalYour feedback matters!
My girl friend has a period problem. Actually she got periods after 2-3 months later this is goes period after 2-3 months for every time Can I get any suggestions for this.
Good aftrnoon Meri biwi 26 weeks ki pregnent hai hamne abhi apne ultrasound karaya to doctor ne kaha ki baby ulta hai, hum bahut tension me hai is baat ko lekar ki pata nhi kya hoga, so please advice me what to do.
Hi. I am 23 years old girl. I have irregular periods and so much pain in lower part of stomach and back during my periods. And some blood cloth is also come and about 3 month my bleeding is so less periods is not coming openily. Please suggest me. I really need your help. What can I do.
My wife pregnant 21 week USG ultrasound said that unborn has cleft lip and palate. So Dr. is there any change or medication to recover.
2)Watch sunrise for 2 min
3)Maintain good sleep hygiene
4)Take out some time for ur hobbies
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
6. Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have irregular periods. I had sex with my husband. I had ipill within 24 hours. He ejaculated in me. I wish to do pregnancy test. How to know when should I do test to detect pregnancy.
I had miscarriage on 4 months back now I am pregnent is there any chances of risk and what are the things I need to take to take of care of this pregnency. Need I require bed rest for now. Please suggest. Thanks,
My wife never agree for sex. When I ask her for the reasons she always say that she is never in a mood to do that. What should I do?
Doctor I check my pregnancy its positive so I but pregnot kit and take a tablet from it at last night at 10: 30 pm but still my bleeding is not come and after how much time my bleeding took place and please tell me that how would I take rest of 4 tablet? Please help me immidately.
I am 27 yr old. I have no problem in a body about 23months I take medicine for pregnancy. But no result. My Dr. told me that. Go for a icsi treatment. But am so confused and disappointed now. I really don't want to do icsi but I have not another choice. Tell me what to do or what not to do,
Am 23 years old and have irregular periods problem. Last period was on November 2016 .even I have thyroid problem.
Does having protected sex prior to 4 dayz of menses, delay the menses date? I missed my periods as it was to happen on 30th of june. I am worried.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, talk with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Will you develop scars? As with all cosmetic procedures, rhinoplasty can leave scars.
Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks: Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery