Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DalalYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Meri age 27 years h aur mai unmarried hu Mjhe 2 month se period theek se nhi ho rha h only 2 days ho rha tha, meri date 25thi but abhi tk period nhi hua h hamesha se hi meri date kbhi bhi late nhi hui h pata nhi kyu is baar period kyu nhi hua h.btyiye yeh koi preshni wali baat to nhi h naa. please Dr.
I'm not having my periods regularly and also lacking from iron what to do? I'm taking feronia xt as medication. Other than that what can be helpful to get my periods on date?
Hi. What are the possible side effects of taking pain killers for period time pain (I use it most of the time). Will it affect the child birth? Will it affect pregnancy?
My wife recently had a very bad breast infection in her left breast. At first we were very tensed thinking it might be breast cancer. She was in a lot of pain. The cancer was ruled out after doing sonography and mammography. But we are still worried. My question is what are the causes of such infections and how can these be avoided. Also what are the symptoms for breast cancer?
My husband is a smoker. He gave me cunnilingus last time. From that day I have been experiencing itching in my labia minora of my vagina. The itching is severe. I tried antiseptic vaginal washes too. What should I do. please suggest.
The couple had been engaged in full intercourse without protection. The girl has missed her regular periods. What medicine should be prescribed to avoid the pregnancy?
Hi. I had unprotected sex on 19 Oct. I took unwanted 72. I got my periods after that on23rd october. But my this month period is late by 4 days. Can I be pregnant.
Mai 23 sal ki ldki hu last yr m pregnant thi pr ectopic pregnancy ki wjha se meri right tube block ho gai h or m 1 sal se ab dubra pregnancy conceive ni kr pa rhi hu. Mere husband ki reports normal h. Mai kya kru.
I got d/c in the month of may 5th 2016 and to move in sexual shall we move to doc and who the doctor made me d/c she told wait until 1 year after you can .now we can move to doctor.
Hi this is rakshitha here I have a problem regarding I did not get my periods yet. Last I got on 5th september I have consult doctor regarding irregular periods so they told I have a PCOD.
I get period only for 1 or 2 days I consulted a doctor regarding about it and he told me that it is due to swelling in the bladder may I knw the actual reason behind it?
Skipping a meal has become a common phenomenon among most working people. You tend to miss breakfast on off days or skip dinner since you are too tired or sleepy. Skipping a meal once in a while may not have any serious effects although making a habit out of it can alter your body metabolism. The way your body reacts to skipped meals varies depending on your age, diet and health. Here are a few negative effects skipping a meal can have on your body-
1. Low brain function - There are times when you choose to compensate for a heavy meal you had by skipping another altogether. Your body weakens even if you skip one meal and subsequently your brain can't function actively and you tend to lose your focus. The brain runs on glucose primarily, hence, you can't think clearly because of low blood sugar level due to skipping a meal. It worsens in case you have made a regular habit out of it.
2. Mood swings and stress - Mood swings and irritable attitude is very common in case you are starving yourself. Due to low blood sugar level in your body, you tend to snap and get easily annoyed. The symptoms worsen if you make it a habit. You tend to get more stressed and face trouble in making decisions. Skipping meals regularly can make you really moody and jittery all the time. You tend to have angry outbursts in situations where you would otherwise deal tactfully.
3. More chances of overeating - Fasting increases the chances of overeating. You may choose to skip a meal as a compensatory act but there are more possibilities that you will end up binging later. Denying your body the appropriate amount of food only makes it crave for more. Most of the times you are likely to end up eating junk food and make up for the skipped meal. It's best to eat proper nutritious meals than loading up on junk food.
4. Gaining weight - There are high chances of gaining pounds if you skip a meal routinely. You tend to overeat usually when your body feels deprived and gives you hunger pangs. If you restrict yourself too much then it interferes with your body metabolism. Your body goes into a survival mode and starts storing everything you consume as fat. That way whatever you eat adds to your waistline and does not do much good.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet
My l. M. P 20-8-2015. My Dr. says. I m 10weeks-4 days pregnant. I m confuse. please help me my 3rd mnth start? please tell me correct weeks.
Breast milk is the best for babies and the benefits of breastfeeding are one too many. Breast milk not only supplies your baby with its requirement of vitamins and nutrients, but also gets the substances which fight diseases, making your baby healthy and strong.
Benefits of breastfeeding are:
1. Protects Your Body - Breastfeeding induces some changes in your body which you might not be very delighted to accept, but are for the sake of your baby. Did you know, these very changes benefit you as well. Studies have proved that women who breastfeed are protected against breast and ovarian cancer. The longer you feed, the more protected you are.
2. Reduces Stress - Adding to the benefits of breastfeeding you can derive, is the fact that it helps you reduce stress. It also lessens your risk of postpartum depression. Breastfeeding has been found to be relaxing since it releases the hormone called oxytocin. This release also helps the uterus contract.
3. Averts Risk For Baby - A breastfed baby has lower risk of sudden infant death syndrome.
4. Reduces Obesity Risk In Baby - Breastfed babies have lower chances of obesity. They are good at judging when their tummies are full and therefore stop drinking on time. This leads to healthy growth pattern. Compared to babies who are fed on formula, breastfed babies gain weight at slower speed, hence reducing chances of obesity later in life.
5. Increases Cognitive Skills - Multiple researches have shown that there is a direct relationship between cognitive development and breastfeeding.
6. Enhances Baby’s Immunity - Breastfeed babies are also said to be better protected from developing allergies as immune factors like secretory igA is present only in breast milk. It creates a protective layer on the babys intestinal tract. Babies who aren't breastfeed are known to fall sick pretty frequently as formula diet doesn't build their immunity as mother's milk does.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.