Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin BharvadkarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male. I was suffering from kerato conus since I was 10. Reports say that it is stable now. But in the years, it has affected my sight a lot. I have great numbered specks. Can you please suggest me any way for the recovery of my eyesight? (other than operation). Also can yiu tell me the cause of kerato conus? In my case, it is not genetic. Please help.
I have eye problem (myopia) how can I overcome without wearing spectacles. Should I eat something like green vegetables etc.
Sir. Study kerte time meri eyes me dundhla pan aa jata h nd pani aata h. please better treatment. please help me.
Do not rub the eyes
Placement of eye shields or bandages.
Do not apply medication yourself .
Do not wash or attempt to remove any object
stuck in the eyes.
In chemical burn -- flush with clean water.
Blow to the eyes- apply cold com
Any dirt ? do not rub flush with clean water.
TO CONSULT NEAREST EYE DOCTOR URGENTLY.
I am 24 old and cannot pull my penis foreskin back, it may be too tight. Want are the possible solution to this problem and whom do I contact for this? I leave in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
My semester exams are going start on July 5 onwards. At what timing should I study? I reading but I am loosing concentration and memory loss. Means on seeing the book, I think I know everything, Its so easy to remember, but After closing the book, I can't recall even a single sentence of that answer! I know the theme of the answer , but i'm unable to present it on the paper . Please guide me ? Give me tips for how to remember the answers .
Is it harmful for the eye after Cataract surgery(I.O.L.implanted) when washed with tap water (treated with chlorine,bleaching powder etc.) regularly in the morning after waking up .
I went for eye check up doctor advice me to wear specs. But I check it again from specs shop. He said your specs number is different so I went to another doctor he gave me different specs number. So now I have three different spec numbers what should I do? Both of the doctors are MD in eyes And even shopkeeper is Optimatis. Help me what to do now?
While operating system or while watching a telivisitor for a long time am getting tears from eyes what is the problem.
I am washing my hand with dettol hand wash liquid by mistake a drop of liquid gone into my eyes so immediately with plenty of water I cleaned my eyes there is any problem for my eye further.
I have eye problem sometime I can not ses from my eyes properly but after few times it becomes normal. What kind of eye problem is this?
Sir, how to strengthen our eyes naturally. Because I will play too much mobile. Please tell some eye exercises and natural treatments which can be given at home.
Hii sir. I m 21 year old. I have an eye problem. I can't not see any things without eye glasses. This problem is approximately 5 year old. I want to LASIK operation to my eye. So pls suggest me. Thnk you.
I have irritation in my right eye. Irritation occurs once or twice a day. I tried sterile drops but it is not helping.
Hello Doctor. My eye glasses broke accidentally on one side. My exams are around the corner so I opted for a quick soln and fit one side glass from a local shop of the same power with out consulting doctor. But the frame has slightly bent now and I cannot change glasses as it will have to take some days to adjust. I am getting headaches now. What should I do?
My eyes were paining so badly today which never happens. What could be the reasons and measures to get it right.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.