Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sachin B Jain

Orthopedist, Mumbai

Dr. Sachin B Jain Orthopedist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Sachin B Jain
Dr. Sachin B Jain is one of the best Orthopedists in Parel, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Sachin B Jain personally at Dr Alpesh B Jain Clinic in Parel, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sachin B Jain on has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Alpesh B Jain Clinic

Shop no 10,Mahavir Chawl No 314,G.K.Marg,Lower ParelMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sachin B Jain

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have too much back pain. can you get me some exercise which can make me relief.

M.P.T-Ortho, Bachelor of physiotherapy
Take proper rest. Avoid forward bending and heavy lifting avoid prolonged sitting and standing. Take hot fermentation. Be careful about your posture.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Chennai
Tips to help low back pain

Regularly exercise- atleast 45 minutes of brisk walking
Do stretches before you start any game or exercise
Adequate hydration 3-4 litres of water a day
If you have a desk job take breaks every 1 hour and stretch out/ small walk 2-3 mts.
desk top at eye level and knees at 90 degrees.
Maintain posture- sit erect and use an ergonomic design chair with lumbar support.
Do not slouch on the sofa
When carrying a heavy load bend down at your knees and lift. (google proper lifting technique)
When shifting a wardrobe or large cupboard or carrying something heavy get an extra pair of hands.
Eat nutritious.
Give up smoking.
Sleep well and if you have a neck problem use a cervical pillow.
Firm mattress will help.
Practice core strengthening exercises for the low back.

You can get in touch/ book online appointment and queries will be answered.

15 people found this helpful

At night my legs pain lot I do not know what to do please help me or sugest me wich vitamin is less in my body.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
Do some shoulder exercise you will feel better in 10 days. Dr. Prashant parate shoulder and knee surgeon arthroscopy and joint replacement specialist sports injuries specialist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, My right bone met with an bike accident and my colorbone got fractured and is treated with the SURGERY OF PLATES AND SCREWS. I am the cricket and volleyball player at university level CAN I RETURN BACK IN TO SPORTS AFTER HEALING. If yes. In how many days I can return back to sports.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Yes you can play normally but before that you need proper rest for a month following proper physiotherapy you need at least 8-12 weeks of recovery time before playing.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Arthritis related enthisitis is curable? What are the methods to diagnosis the disease?

DM - Rheumatology, MD - General Medicine
Rheumatologist, Mumbai
It's enthesitis related arthritis, era, there is no definite test, but a rheumatologist makes diagnosis clinically. He uses a combination of clinical findings, mri findings and hlab27 tests, none of tests is confirmatory in isolation. Era has variable course, it may persist, go into spontaneous improvement or patient may have recurrent attacks during his life time. It's difficult to predict course, but it's controllable with meds. Consult rheumatologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I came from gym, then after shower when I was about to wear shorts and raised my left leg, I felt pain in my lower back (upper buttock centre portion. I am not able to bend forward, it pains when I try to Bend forward. What could be the problem? At gym I didn't felt any pain. But when I came home and after shower I felt the pain. Please help. Thanks.

DNHE, BPTh/BPT, weight management specialist
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
You could have injured your back unknowingly at the time of exercise,may be due to wrong posture or not lifted any weight there could be a minor bulge in the disc or soft tissue injury.Best would be to avoid exercising for a week,rest as much as you can and dont take any massages,avoid lifting any heavy weight,don't bend forward or sit unsupported.Do ice compress to the painful area 3-4 times a day,can apply some nise gel.If it doesnt help consult a doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 39 years old and I am having left shoulder pain. Sometimes front all get stiffness. Due to which I am getting regular ecg so that this is not heart problem. I am having bp since last 4 years. Cholesterol was there but I am taking tablet and regular test of lipid profile. Coming under control. Why this pain is?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
high cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress, take green veg., whole grain. Take anti cholesterol medicines .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My legs and hands are paining continuously feeling very week and I am a diabetic patient with 129/179 is it the problem please advise.

MD (Hom)
Homeopath, Bangalore
Dear lybrate-user, you are getting continous pain in legs and hands it is because of your imbalance sugar levels and due to potassium imbalance also it happens. You can have homoeopathic medicines with is more safer. Because keep on having the diabetic medicines in allopathy causes kidney mal functions. It is one of the reason for sodium and potassiuim imbalance. So check your urea, creatinine,electrolytes and start with homoeopathic medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I fell some compress type pain in my back' left and right side of ribs and some times in abdomen what is this.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi Thanks for your query and Welcome to Lybrate. I am Dr Akshay from Fortis Hospital, New Delhi. Please let me know the exact duration of your symptoms and the onset ? Also can you kindly tell me whether you have localized pain or is it a radiating kind of pain, with or without any neurological symptoms like motor weakness, sensory loss etc? Have you got any inflammatory profile markers done till now and relevant X Rays etc? What treatment have you received for the existing problem? Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena Consultant Orthopaedics Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffers from SUPERFICIAL CALCANEAL BURSITIS. How it happens? What are the medications required?

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Mag phos 200x + Calc flour 200x, 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days than consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 51 female and from past few months I am feeling pain in my arm near shoulder. Sometime pain would be worse, many of time that doesn't feel. I also went for checkup and after observation Dr. told that I might be lack of vitamin d so can you please help me with this problem.

Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Noida
Hello according to your condition you have to take hot water fermentation through towel and do it 3 times in a day duration-15 min along with stretching and back exercises like straingh leg raising, bridging with -20 min repetition -5 sec hold do it for 3 days sure you will get well soon take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend having a severe back pain since 3 days. He can't able to sleep due to this, tried multiple home remedies. That can't works. What to do? Please help us.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine Rhus Tox 30 ( 4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A very heavy swelling on my private part it become too thick and itching so much on this.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Take a course of antibiotics along with antinflammatory drugs and get back to us for further advice on this if you do not get relieved.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am having extreme knee pain by 2 months. Please suggest some effective treatment.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me x-rays of your knee. In the mean time sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck back knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. For emergency treatment contact your nearest hospital or family doctor. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Why not discuss with me in a video conference? (facility provided by lybrate. Com)
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old female suffering from knee pain, some time calf muscle pain frequently find stiffness in the calf muscle. Also having hyper acidity. My medical history:- removal of appendix, gall bladder, and uterus.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take acupressure therapy and take biochemic calc phos 200x+nat phos 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my left leg from 2 days. Please suggest what I should do? Pain in only left leg.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain at calf/leg region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature but it can also be due to tendons, nerves, blood vessels etc. My advise to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning once pain has subsided - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre activity warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance. - we will get some blood tests for you - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old, suffering from pivd, lumberlordisis or sciatica left for last eight months. Want surgery free treatment for the kindly advice.

Ayurveda, Nashik
if u won't want surgery then Ayurvedic treatment & therapies are best option for you . consult with all reports & doubts. 1) Do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min., afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min. 2) Start natural calcium supplement. 3) Do regular stretching exercise 4) In yoga DO BHUJANGASAN, HALASAN & SURYANAMASKAR. This will give you relief in mild to moderate cases. Give feedback after 4days. LIFE-STYLE CORRECTION 1) Correct your sitting posture. 2) Take small pillow or back rest for lower back. 3) Foot should rest to floor easily. 4) Take small break after 1 hr & walk few steps. 5) Do neck & upper back extension, give feedback after 4 days
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir mere neck me regular pain rehta hai meri bones bht flexible hai Esa ilaj bataye.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Follow advises given below 1.Avoid using computers continuously, take rest for 5 min after working for half an hour 2. In pain free interval do neck exercise (learn exercise by registered Trainer) 3. you can use thin pillow while sleeping so that normal posture of neck can be maintained 4.Maintain proper posture of body while watching TV/ studying Get cervical X ray AP and lateral done and review with reports Consult Physician/me for Further Management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My self srikanth studying btech age 23. I am suffering with back bone from fast 2 months I didn't tell to my parents so please say me some trips how I can treat or I should consult a doctor.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Ok avoid long sitting and toward bending tk break between work. Tk heat fermentation twice a day and tk rest if it work then ok other wise tk physiotherapy treatment and stretching exercise in daily routine it will help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(1017 ratings)

Dr. Lokesh Sharoff

MBBS, D.ORTHO, DNB (Ortho), Fellowship Joint Replacement, MNAMS
Niron Hospital, 
350 at clinic
Book Appointment
(15 ratings)

Dr. Rakesh G. Nair Nair

DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
Zen Multi Speciality Hospital - Chembur, 
1000 at clinic
Book Appointment
(48 ratings)

Dr. Pranav Rathi

Fellowship in Shoulder and Upper Limb, Fellowship in Joint Replacement, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr.Dr. Pranav Rathi's Ortho-Clinic, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(82 ratings)

Dr. Hardeek N Ghundiyal

Fellowship in Knee Replacement, D.N.B. (Orthopaedics) , MBBS
Parakh Hospital, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(35 ratings)

Dr. Kunal Shah

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, Spine Fellowship
Aarav Polyclinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment