Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sabnis Shalini D.Your feedback matters!
I am 22 years old, and have four diseases which include pocs, thyroid, appendicitis and urti. How to combat this while studying because I am a student of mba too?
Good afternoon sir, I am 21 year old my height is 4.11 my weight is 44 kgs before 5 months my weight is 48 I reduced by 4kgs I had gall bladder surgery 2 years back I have pcod problem, egg production also not there this is my problem please suggest me.
Hello sir, I am 7month pregnant in my upper side of stomach I have pain what it is .am afraid. Please guide
Monthly date 22oct. Chance to be pregnant. But not white liquid .only normal liquid come out in my Virginia. Two days ago. After sex few blood come out in my wash room. Or pain start on my lower stomach. Wats that.
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
Hi, I feel my sex capacity is going down, earlier I can do two to three times in a day whereas now I am doing once in two to three days. I do not want to use drugs due to its side effects. Kindly suggest me.
I am 30 yrs old female having 7 yrs old one daughter. I have small small painful cyst in my left breast .Is it cancer?
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.
I am 30 years old lady. Recently I m diagnosed with hypothyroid and diabetes both are borderline. Taking 25 mg pill for thyroid daily and half 750 mg pill for diabetes. I have one child and now want to plan for second child. My periods are also always irregular. Is it related to thyroid n diabetes? and what are my chances of conceiving. I am doing course to normalize my periods.
Here are some treatments and symptoms of uterine fibroids
My wife is a pregnant of 9 months. What she should follow things, how the diet should be, how the exercise should be. Kindly guide us with appropriate feedback to have a healthy normal delivery.? Thanks in advance.
Hi doctor recently I did blood test of hormones so my amh is low and FSH is high so doctor told me to go for ivf but I want natural pregnancy so please suggest me.
My wife 34th week pregnant sab kuch normal he or abi last sonography kab karwana he Or Normal delevry k liye bahut worried hu Kuch advice dijiye please Meri ek frnd he usne bataya after 36 week Roj raat me dudh me ghee mila kar pina or subah daily khali pet 6khajoor khana or walk karna or execise karna Or jab due datw paas ajaye or labour pain start ho tab pinnapple ka juice pi kar hospital jana Yeh sab thk he ya nahi.
I had unprotected sex on 10th June and within the next hour I took unwanted 72. I experienced withdrawal bleeding from 21st to 23rd June. My last period was from 29th May to 1st June and as predicted by my period app, my scheduled period date was 30the June but I'm 8 days late. So I took a pregnancy test (I Can) which was negative. I still haven't gotten my period. Is pregnancy possible?
Hello doctor, I want to be get pregnant. My period was started on 5th november. We have done intercourse on 14th 16th 18th 20th 22th and 25th november. But today (29 november) I have so much stomach and waist ache. Please tell me. Is there possibility of get pregnant.
I am having irregular periods undergone sonography report is normal, my doctor prescribed oosure for conceiving but I don't have pcos is it safe to take this tablet because I don't have pcos.
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.