Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabharwala
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SabharwalaYour feedback matters!
My two year baby teeth spoiled and first two were broken and last two teetn on upper part had a hole left and right side. what should i do ?
Dear doctor. thanks for your advice. Now that the pus has oozed out from an opening above the teeth where the inside of lip and the muscle of teeth meet. And for now there is no swelling, no pain, no puss. So should I visit a dentist to access my case. Or can I wait for my 10th to get over and then fix the teeth. Please help. Thank you.
I have high tooth pain of my lower jaw left side. Pain is coming when I am taking sweet and ice food items. I have been using sensodine for 4 months but no change. Kindly suggest me.
Sir, I am feeling sensitivity problem in my teeth when I eat something it feel sensation in my teeth please help me and also my teeth are yellowish how can I get white teeth.
मै ४८ वर्ष का हूं मेरी कमर मै दर्द करीब एक माह से है ़और मेरी ओठ मे सात माह से एक छाला है जिसकी ऊपर त्वचा नही आ रही है
I have rct done and implant placed in lower right posterior 7. As there is less space for crown the dentist cut some part of gums and place implant. I have very much pain after 2 days. Of treatment. Please suggest? will pain subsidies? after how many days?
I have been sucking my thumb from my childhood and still do what is the reason and how can I stop sucking my thumb.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.