Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saalim SheikhYour feedback matters!
I have severe dark circles under my eyes and get me some fairness cream which suits my oily skin so please suggest me any solution for both the problems.
I personally love winters. The chilly season makes me feel fresh and alive. Cozy jumpers, boots, scarves, and what not!
But, unfortunately, winter is the time when our skin does not like to cooperate with us.
If you feel cosmetics and creams are very expensive in the market, home remedies can help provide you moisturized skin during winter. In winter, many of us face the dry skin problem. In the winter the moisture in the skin goes down and skin becomes dry.
As soon as possible dry skin can be treated. During winter, our skin tends to get dry due to the wind blowing outside.
During these months, our skin tends to get dry, itchy, and dull due to lack of moisture. We usually look around for good cold creams and body butters to moisturize dry skin.
Maintaining good health through proper nutrition
Hot showers and baths always feel good in the winter, but when you can, particularly when just washing your face or hands, choose lukewarm water to avoid stripping as many oils away from the skin.
We human are needed to take different types of precautionary measure of our skin and health when weather and climate changes to protect us.
Winter skin care tips for men women
Try to take the necessary diet in the winter. Try to add the fruit and fruit juice to your diet.
Apply the petroleum jelly on the face, lips, hands, legs.
Do not take the hot water baths. The hot water takes out the moisture in the skin then skin becomes dry. So try to avoid the hot and long baths in winter.
The chapped lips are one of the problems in this winter. Apply the petroleum to the chapped lips.
Use the lip scrubs for the lip care in the winter.
Dry skin is the major problem in the winter. Use the natural moisturizer in the winter.
Try to cover the most of the body with the clothes. Do not expose the skin to the cold air.
Do not apply the makeup products with high alcoholic content. Do not use the beauty and hair styling products too much in winter.
Use the natural moisturizers like butter, oils, glycerin, etc, in the winter. Not to choose the chemical moisturizers.
Try to add the vitamin a, vitamin e rich foods in your diet.
Stay hydrated in the winter. Try to take the juices and drinks.
This how we actually do we feel look like doing in winter's but this is not how we should protect our skin.
I got rashes on my neck and on my right hand. Its very itching. Since from past 6 months. Please advice me what is d best medicine to get relif permanently.
Hi there doc, please suggest me to get rid of scars because I recently met with an small accident. Thanks for suggestion.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.