Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Saalim SheikhYour feedback matters!
Recently I don't know how to use means which cream apply in before the treatment and which cream using after the treat .and also give further daily care for my worst skin means combination of skin easily worsen from sun. My skin is coming down from white to black stage.in my room also so hot , not possible to me by using any cooler or ac. Please suggest me before and after daily care of dermapen. Please send me day by day daily care from before the treatment to post treatment. .Thank you.
Hi I'm 22,3 years before I had chicken pox and still I have the scars, how to get rid off this scars? Any home remedy.
I have a pimples problem. The pimples make be my skin dark spot I want clear the dark spot please suggest me.
I am 29 years old male and lots of black dark patches is being generated in my foot near nails, lower side of foot thumb kindly help is this the symptoms for sugar.
I am 58 years old. Last few years right side of my face become very dark (1/4th) used many creams. No changes. Any medicine? Regards, Cyril.
Skin infections may be caused by bacteria, fungi, viruses. Infections can lead to skin conditions cellulitis, impetigo, eczema. Many skin infections are mild but some can become sever. Skin infections spread to bloodstream can became life threatening.
Follow few steps -
Keep your hands clean to reduce skin infection.-one of the easiest way to prevent skin infection is with good hand hygiene.
Wash your hands frequently. After wetting hands, applying soap, rub hands together for 20 secs, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
You can also use senitizer.
Wash hands before having meal, coming from outside and after using any equipment.
Clean cuts or breaks in skin as soon as possible -- once you get cut, was it with soap and rinse thoroughly with water. Make sure you remove any visible dust in or around wound.
Apply antiseptic, antibiotic ointment to cut, abrasion. This may destroy any bacteria and prevent skin infections.
Cover up open sore cut with bandage to keep it clean, dry.
Moisturize dry skin --dry skin may lead to cracks which can allow bacteria to enter the cut, use moisturizing lotion to prevent cracks, peeling of skin.
I keep on getting pimples on my forehead. And even on my back. No matter what I do? It doesn't go away. I tried many medicines and consulted many doctors. There are also some black marks.
I am 28 years old female and I have pigmentation from last two years. I used many ointments but no use. Please tel me best cream for pigmentation.
Dear sir Yesterday I had asked question about arising tiny moles on face. And you suggested me to use suncros soft gel sunscreen. I am using lookbrite cream which is suggested by my friend not by doctor. I use lookbrite for depigmentation. But this cream irritates my face though I applied it only for thrice in last week. My face screen was oily before but now it became rough and I can not bear the direct sunlight. It irritates me. Sir I want to free from tiny moles, blackheads and pimple mark. please suggest me something useful. Thank you. Regards Kumar.
How to prevent anti aging in early 20s my face seems older than my age how to treat it without taking medicine.
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
I met with an accident before 2yrs. On tat I got many scars on my face. I am too worried abt tat. How to get remove of my scar.
We all have a fear of changing appearance with age. We want to stop ageing right after the time when signs like sagging skin, dark spots and wrinkles start appearing, but ageing is an inevitable process and absolute law of nature. While this process cannot be stopped, there are simple home remedies that work wonders for your skin and help conceal your real age. Read on to know more.
- Honey and lemon juice: Lime, rich in vitamin C has bleaching effects, which helps in reducing freckles and dark spots. Honey moisturizes the skin and has a soothing action. Used as a combination, this is a great peel-off mask that can be used regularly at home.
- Glycerin and Rosewater: Glycerin is a great moisturizer and rose water is a great antioxidant. Mixed together, it helps revive skin by making it more elastic and retaining moisture, giving a younger look and glow.
- Papaya: Rich in vitamin A, papaya works wonders for eyes, skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants and the enzyme papain works as a scrub by peeling off dead cells, making the skin more firm and elastic.
- Anti-ageing serums: Make your own at home using the following: 1 tsp aloe vera gel, 5 tbsp rose water, 2 vitamin C tablets, and 2 tbsp vitamin E oil.
- Potato to remove tans: Ideal for treating dark circles and lines under the eyes and for removing skin tans. Potato has the ideal cooling and soothing effect, leaving you fresh.
- Eggs: Egg supplies protein, essential for skin to remain healthy and young. It can be mixed with orange juice, which will increase collagen production, making the skin look elastic, firm, and radiant, improving complexion and lightening skin tone.
- Green tea and lemon: Make a toner with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and cup of green tea. This combination dabbed on the face with a cotton ball will repair dull skin, prevent spots, retain moisture and improve elasticity.
- Rice water: Whether raw or cooked, water that is removed from a bowl of rice is useful in rejuvenating the skin, improving skin tone and slowing the process of ageing.
- Coconut milk: A powerhouse of various vitamins and minerals, coconut milk moisturizes the skin and keeps it young, soft, supple and radiant. Best results obtained when a fresh coconut milk extract is used.
- Cucumber and Curd: Cucumber reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Cucumber's cooling action and rich water content also keeps the skin hydrated. The lactic acid in the curd acts as a scrub by exfoliating dead cells.
While these are just some ways, it is important that these are accompanied by a healthy lifestyle with a well balanced diet, moderate amount of exercise, good hydration, good sleep, and of course reduced stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.