Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
She is having headache specially during night time and lower abdomen pain and also sometimes having pain on liver side with burning sensation in urine.
I am shailendra (Male) 38 years old. I am suffering from kidney stone from left side. Now I am taking cystone one tablet for one day from last 20 days. But no relief.
My wife who is 34 years old with 2 kids both were normal. Complains of acute pain in the sole area of the feet. To be precise the bone area in the middle of the sole. So sometimes she asks me to press that with hand or legs and she will scream of pain but would like me to press them. May I know what is this and she has this for sometime and her bmi isnt too much I mean she is 65 kg and her height is 5 ft 3 inches. She has undergone lithotripsy for her kidney stone 2 years back. Can you put some more light?
I am 62 year old and have urine infection since last two days, One week before I got Viral Fever, taken Mox 500 Mg for 5 days (3 x1) and Taken Haldi two times a day half tea spoon for Cough and I am ok except Urine. Kindly advice what is to be taken now,
I have a problem of frequent urination. I was worried I may have diabetes, but my fasting blood sugar level is 84mg/dl. So, what can be the reason for this?
I am going to urinals every 1 hrs what type of diseases it is, At the time of urinal I feel some pain in our penis. Pls suggest me what can I do for it. I am very worried about this diseases. Pls corporate.
I hv a fissure due to constipation in april. I have been taking kremaffin since april. And it helped. I have been advised surgery. I don't want a surgery. How long can I continue taking kremaffin?
I am 63 years old male. I have been diagnosed With BPH for the past 6 years. I am on Alfucin Since then. Also I am suffering from erectile dysfunction for more than 8 years now. Sidnofil Citrate and other medication doesn't provide the desired result.Would you 'please suggest some remedies for my condition.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.