Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S V KhadilkarYour feedback matters!
He is suffering from blocked nose and running nose for more than 4 years. He consult more than 6 doctors but no change in his condition. Everyone suggest him antihistamine medicine but not cured and the condition became worst after stopping this medicine. So please give a solution for this problem.
Is homeopathy is really effective for strong erection and premature ejaculation bcuz my spermatogenesis comes out with in 1 min.
It is said that 7-8 hours continuous sleep is must for good health but being a MBBS student we cnt sleep that much and evn if we sleep we can sleep 2 hours in evening and 6 hours at night. Sir please suggest me how mch n when to sleep because the course vast. I know that it gona harm my health but I do not wna die soon so please suggest me what shal I do.
I have fungal infection on the genital area, doctor prescribed fungiguard ointment for this. So how can I prevent recurrence of this?
I am 20 year male I have an hair fall problem I don't have dandruff. But I don't know why it's falling please suggest me better advice to. Prevent my hair.
From last 15 - 20 days I am having lots of head pain. And every time it's not in the same side. What may be cause. Do I need to go for head x-ray please suggest.
Respected doctor, my grandson asked me that if a non-diabetic takes insulin what will be the reaction. Kindly answer this question.
Sometime when I run in the morning I would used to feel a bit of pain in my heart, what is the reason behind that problem.
Good evening sir/mam, I am getting bleeding when I am going to motion 5 to 10 drops regularly can I know what is the problem and I am fear about it. I am 32 years old can I have a suggestion for this problem.
My father is 63 year old. He has gas trouble in morning. He is blood pressure patient. And he always maintains healthy diet and exercise. He eat ulcino d tablets in morning and night. But still gas trouble occurs and tendency for vomiting while eating food. What is the reason behind this?
Hello sir I have one question I am just 22 years but I hve low stamina is sex and my pines get small like 4.5inc pls can you tell how to grow my stamina and inch.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.