Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S S Vaidya

Homeopath, Mumbai

Dr. S S Vaidya Homeopath, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. S S Vaidya
Dr. S S Vaidya is a renowned Homeopath in Goregaon West, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. S S Vaidya personally at Dr. Vaidya Shirish S Clinic in Goregaon West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. S S Vaidya on

Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Vaidya Shirish S Clinic

102 JAY Khodiyar Apt, Near Filmstan Studio, S V Road, Goregaon West, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S S Vaidya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

From couple of months I had never received a NIGHTFALL (comming out sperm during sleep).... I am seeing the DREAM but NIGHTFALL isn't happening to me... Sir what is the problem.. Thnks

Sexologist, Faridabad
You can take ayurvedic medicines 1 sahar rasayan kalp powder One tea spon two time daily 2 tab mard extra time vati two bd use 3 ss oil use penis message only no side effects enjoy sexual life bigger and harder sex power please avoid the alcohol and fast food and porn move and Regular baiss masturbation my advice do exercise 30 minute daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Last year she got delivery of baby girl in month of August, but she do not get monthly period not yet what must do by her. Please tell me.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
She is not getting the period because she is feeding the baby .but still she can conceive take precaution for that
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 69 years old. I am having very little pain in my left leg below knee upto feet. I feel this (in kannada I call it as zumzum) more in night. When once I visited a neurologist he prescribed tablet Renerve D, which I took for about 4 months. For some time I had little relief now again I am having the same problem.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do Take IFT and laser Therapy for pain relief for 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from physiotherapist Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From past 1 week my palm get wrinkled just by touching water. Earlier it use to happen (only fingers top) while washing cloths for long, but now just washing hand ordinarily it get wrinkled. It stays that way for a minute or 2, then it dries out completely and turn normal.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, It's normal to get withered skin if one puts hand for a long time in water. And adding to it, the weather also aggravates the problem. If you're looking to maintain hydrated skin, there are steps you can take, including: Avoid exposure to dry air Avoid prolonged contact with hot or chlorinated water Use a gentle cleanser instead of soap Avoid using skin care products that contain alcohol Moisturize immediately after a bath or shower and regularly throughout the day Use a humidifier Wear a scarf and gloves when going out in cold weather If you're concerned about dry skin, contact your health care provider or a dermatologist. You can improve your dry skin by good and healthy intake of food which should includes vitamin A, C, E and protein, lots of water, application of good sunscreen before going out. Drink 10-12 glasses of water, take more of fruits, vegetables, salads, almonds in diet. Sleep for 7-9hrs. daily. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicines – Schwabe's Alfaalfa Tonic, Psorinum 200/ once daily and Petroleum 200/ twice daily, take them for 1 month. Use Schwabe's Skin care bathing bar, Calendula & Aloe vera all purpose cream, Bakson's Body oil to be applied.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to do long time sex with my partner most of the time I get satisfaction faster than her I want to enjoy my sex life by doing long duration sex what to do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Great, everybody wants the same nothing wrong in the same. But on the same line it demands tremendous capable fitness, assertive health and healthier routine habits good nutritional status. So get ready for the same. Ayurveda offers vajikaran therapy after a bit of detox you can sense the difference. Soon.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been facing a problem, problem is my skin, growing pimple, give me advise.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You should take ant. Crud. 30 thrice a day three drops in water. Avoid junk food oily spicy food. 8 to 10 glass of water you should drink daily. Green veg. Add in your diet. Wash your face thrice a day. Do not rub or scratch the acne.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I am 23 year old. I done my seemen anylasis show 10-15 puscell. In culture staphylococcus aureus bacteria. In sensitive test show doxycline. Heavy growth in culture. In how many days this antibiotic start working. Doctor give me 1 months of antibiotic. I cannot empty my bladder. I feel urine left in bladder.

M. Ch. (Urology), MS, MBBS
Urologist, Delhi
It is mistake to get semen analysis. Tell me why was it done, why did you go to doctor in first place. Don't take antibiotic for this at least for now.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to do sex for more time, while doing foreplay it is stiff, but after some time its becoming loose, nt able to insert inside.

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Vegetables that have an aphrodisiac effect on the body, some of which can include eggplant, cucumbers, celery asparagus, carrots and corn. Other vegetables that are also highly recommended in a diet for sexual erectile dysfunction include garlic, avocadoes, tomato, beans, garlic, onions, parsley, spinach, turnips, soybeans, watercress, peppers and leeks. For further assistance and complete diet plan and treatment you can consult me privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have second baby problem first baby 8 year old also and without any treatment but we have Trying second baby last 4-5year Doctor suggest ivf but I want natural baby.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Since you have been trying for baby naturally for 4-5 years and not able to succeed, so you should think of next step i. E. Iui or ivf, these are the processes which will help you conceive baby of your own. To find out the cause that why you are not able to conceive naturally you need to do some tests as follows: lh fsh amh tsh prolactin usg antral follicle count and husband semen analysis.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wisdom tooth on right hand upper jaw giving me pain I am on anti biotics. I am 30 years old is it safe to get the wisdom tooth removed?

Dentist, Mumbai
It is very safe to remove a wisdom tooth, following all the guidelines. A wisdom tooth is like any other tooth as far as extraction is concerned.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?

General Physician, Chandigarh
Give him paracetamol syrup tsf three times a day and domperidone drops 10 to 15drops for vomitings as and when required.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I M suffering from eye irritation from last couple of days. What to do. please suggest some medicine so that I Will be able to recover.

FPRS, DNB Ophtalmology
Ophthalmologist, Pune
can be commonly due to allergy or infection or dryness, you need to visit nearby eye surgeon to check that. Also get your glass power checked
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old male and there is fungle type of something on my scalp which results in hair loss. Suggest me how can I care my hair. Also suggest some shampoo and oil for regular use.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Hair fall is due to many reasons now a day it is common due to stress and busy life check your haemoglobin level take proper diet (dal vegetables sprouts fruits) and do exercise minimum 15 min if possibles do yoga for 10 min increase water intake minimum 3 to 4 litres per day also take homoeo medicines sulphur 200 single dose amonum mur 30 (30 no glouble) 2 tds x 1 month and reply also comb your hair gently and 2/3 time per day wash with homoeopathic shampoo twice a week.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of vibrating my hands (sometimes other body parts also) during stress situation like (1) going on stage for any speech or performance (2) lifting heavy weight or doing gym. (3) facing job interview This problem is since my childhood. But since last few 2-3 years, it has increased to double than my childhood problem. Now a days, for a little stress my hands are starting vibrating.(little stress like any guest coming to my home, I am going to some unknown's house, meeting with boss during critical condition, I do signature for important purpose etc.) Please suggest me which type of doctor I have to concern for this issue?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear , the problem you are facing could be due to anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorders are a category of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear, where anxiety is a worry about future events and fear is a reaction to current events. These feelings may cause physical symptoms, such as a racing heart and shakiness. There are a number of anxiety disorders: including generalized anxiety disorder, a specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, separation anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, and panic disorder among others. While each has its own characteristics and symptoms, they all include symptoms of anxiety. I need to know more about your anxiety so that I will be able to diagnose it properly and provide you tips to overcome and manage your anxiety. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing skin related problems more often. Like acne on face and on back continuously. Also my colour have become very dark these days. I face skin related diseases every now and then. Seems like there is some problem with blood. Could you please advise?

MD - Skin,VD & Lepxsy
Dermatologist, Hyderabad
Hello, your problem is not related to blood. It might be acne vulgaris which is more prone for oily skin individuals. Please visit a dermatologist for treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old. I have very thin hair I think after 1 year am totally blad so hair transplant is better option for mi or not.

Ayurveda, Ambala
For making hair grow fast, strong and thick follow these instructions: • Do not take A lot of stress and take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation to destress yourself. You can do Pranayams or take long deep breaths whlie closing your eyes I a peaceful environment for at least 8-10 minutes. • Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs. • Practice Yogasana like Shirshasana and Sarwangasana only under the guidance of Expert. • you can use mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. It increases blood circulation in your scalp and enhances hair growth. • Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo. * Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily. * You can take Vitamnin E supplement (100 mg capsiles) daily and tab. Boitin only under the supervision of nearest physician. * Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear concern Dr. Meri age 35 years hai. Muje 3 mahine pehle tifi fever hua tha .lekin main ab bi week aur tiredness feel karta hu, andar se kabi kabi ji maclata hai. Muje kya khana chiye main normel feel nahi karta. Muje kya karna chiye pls explain in detail.

General Physician, Nashik
Eat a high-fiber diet. Get insoluble and soluble fiber. Limit foods that are high in fat. Choose lean meats. Incorporate probiotics into your diet. Eat on schedule. Stay hydrated. Take cap cobadex z once daily after food for 15 days and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old man. Am too much try to becoming to fat but use I need little more fat what can I do? Please help me.

3 months Internship of Dietitics/Nutrition, PG diploma in Dietitics/Nutrition, M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Moradabad
1st you should start to take healthy diet nd light walk which will increase your metabolism and will increase your appetite. You can use small diet in small frequent interval. You should take high protein diet like whole egg. Full cream milk. Any fruit shake with milk and. Stuffed parantha like paneer or potato parantha with butter. Vegetable with dry fruits, potato. Jaggery. Rice kheer. Sprouted chana. *in sleeping time warm milk with honey. *consume dry fruits. Its best for weight gain. *avoid junk food. *you should take proper sound sleep. Take 2.2 spoon ashwgandha powder in morning and night with milk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Will gout lead to any harmful effects on my body? I am a food lover and prefer mostly non veg but, I am not obese. So, I want to know what are the future problems that may arise due to gout and how can I rectify them. And also when I eat a lot I feel burning sensation in my chest and pinching pain in heart. I suffer with high gastric problem also. Are all these symptoms iinterrelate. Please guide me.

DM - Rheumatology, MD - General Medicine
Rheumatologist, Mumbai
Hi gout is a very severe disease, it affects joints, heart and kidneys. Most people forget that uric acid which deposits in joints can deposit in heart and kidneys too. So basically besides most painful joints it can kill also. Also as disease progresses the arthritis spreads and can have a devastating effect (google gouty arthritis, gouty top, gouty joint, gouty erosions images). The treatment is very simple, but to be taken continuously. Also it is a widespread misconception that you should stop dals. Dals are very healthy source of protein, and they need not be stopped in gout. Gout is a very severe form of arthritis. It has acute and chronic phase. In acute phase requires immediate management in the form of certain drugs. Chronic phase requires treatment to prevent attacks and later lower uric acid. Most doctors treat intermittently, which is why it spreads, you should treat it continuously like diabetes or hypertension. The concept is simple keep uric acid below 6 or in severe cases 5. It can be achieved in most patients by a single tablet. Bringing uric acid from 10 to 7 is of no use because uric acid will keep on depositing as long it is above 6 Attacks go gout can be treated with any form of therapy. But chronic gout requires a simple tablet in allopathy (like a single tablet in patients having high blood pressure), to prevent further attacks and prevent heart and kidney disease. No drug in ayurveda can do that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have dry cough and cold for 7 days and always feel like sick and weak and have headache too.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take crocin pain relief one sos, honitus 2 tsf 2 times a day. Becosule one daily for 15 days. Consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed