Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S S Parchure
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S S ParchureYour feedback matters!
I am 31 weeks pregnant i.e. may be 8th month started and from few days I was having tightness and uneasy feeling in stomach so I went to doctor yesterday she told she noticed contractions in scan and if these continue I may have preterm labor. What does she mean i am very afraid? Will I and my baby be healthy.
Reasons: Why Your Man is Weak in Bed
A lot of women have issues in their marriages because the sex department has gone down the drain and this has led to many women being sexually frustrated.
Sex is an important part of a couple’s life, and when it goes wrong, it could gradually affect other parts of the relationship.
These are some possible reasons why your man is weak in bed.
2. LACK OF SLEEP
Sleep is highly important, and is especially good for a man’s sex life. A good sleep would lead to a healthy body and mind; sleep provides the opportunity to refresh your body system. A lack of sleep can trigger an elevated cortisol levels, which would lead to poor sex drive.
3. ALCOHOL USE AND DRUG ABUSE
Excessive alcohol intake can also impair a man’s sexual drive. Too much alcohol intake can impair his nervous system, leading to fatigue, which would make it more difficult for him to maintain an erection during sex.
Marijuana and other drugs can also affect a man’s sex drive; they can suppress the pituitary gland which regulates the production of testosterone.
4. LOW SELF-ESTEEM
When a man isn’t feeling confident or capable, this can affect his performance. When a man doesn’t feel good about his body, his organ or himself, he would definitely have a poor time in bed.
5. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erectile dysfunction is another huge factor for poor performance in men. It is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Having erection trouble occasionally isn’t necessarily a cause for concern, but when it keeps coming then it could be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment.
There is a definite link between libido and depression. When a man is feeling depressed, he would definitely find it difficult to get excited for sex; it would be almost impossible to get him aroused.
Do you think your man is weak in bed? These might just be some of the possible reasons why.
Sir/ mam I have taken I pills for 3 years to avoid pregnancy and now I want to be pregnant what test I must do before getting pregnant or to know that am I able to conceive or not.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.