Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.S.KhambayYour feedback matters!
Hii I m having a bad breath problem I am doing brush 2 times I am not eating onion & garlic my teeths are also healthy I want permanent relief from this problem help me Please
From Last 7 days, I am suffering mouth ulcer and I am using" Zytee RB" but its not cured till now. Please tell me the solution.
I want to know the time and price required for teeth plantation in both the fixed denture or removable denture.
Please doctor tell me my teeth can smell sometimes I use daily tooth brush but my mouth can smell tell my which paste I use then my mouth fresh no any smell can happen please doctor tell me how or which thing I do my mouth never any smell.
There is a black dot in my tooth (molars area) how can I remove that? It being noticed by people when I talk with them please help me.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
My grand mother is suffering from mouth ulcer from last 5 year they are cured with medicine for 1month and again they come back she is also having constipation only by taking medicine stool is passed. Now we are using homoeo pathic same condition is there. Hlp me.
I am having continuous headache from last 5 days. Its paining hard day and night. Neither it stops paining and whenever I try to move it hurts more. What is this? Is this due to braces or due to specks. What should I do.
I am suffering from fever and I have mucous in my mouth. and vomiting. Please tell me some medicine?
choose brush with small head for better access to back teeth.soft bristles are kinder on your gums.Ask your dentist which suites you most.i personally recommond colgate slim soft brush whith charcol bristles,
city dental hospital,virani chowk,rajkot,gujarat.
My rgtside molar teeth are aching very badly and I found that there is a wisdom teeth (angular) is drilling my next teeth to set his place. I was using a my dentist prescribed tablets as of now. And my dentist is suggesting me to remove the wisdom teeth, next to wisdom teeth and upper teeth. Is that really needed I feel that It will pain will automatically reduce once the teeth angle is fixed. Need all your suggestions doctor.
I have a problem in a dental in fast few day I can not do it for eat and food some problems is there pls help me.
I'm grinding my teeth very dangerously while am sleeping, may I know the reason that why I am grinding teeth and how can I control my self from this bad habit, please give me a gud suggestion.
Hi actually my teeth is arranged properly and nice looking. But I stil wish to wear metal teeth brace with colour. Just for beauty purpose. Wto which clinic should I go and get the cheapest price?
I am suffering from gums problem. My gums starts blooding when I brush my teeth. Please help me to stronger my teeth gum.
1. Proper brushing: One of the easiest steps to do to help your teeth keep clean. When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line. Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles. Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding. To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion. Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria, which might cause bad breath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.
?2. Flossing: We know, it’s a chore and a lot of times forgetful after brushing if rushing out the door or heading to bed. However, flossing can help you remove food particles and other detrimental substances that brushing regularly cannot. Flossing allows you to reach deep between your teeth where the toothbrush bristles cannot reach or even mouthwash cannot wash away. We recommend flossing at least once a day.
3. Avoid tobacco: This will be a big favor to your teeth. One, it will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications. Two, it will save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco. For example, if you smoke a cigarette, you may use candies, tea or coffee to mask the smoky breath and odor. This doubles the amount of damage caused.
4. Limit sodas, coffee, and alcohol: Although these beverages contain a high level of phosphorous, which is a necessary mineral for a healthy mouth, too much phosphorous can deplete the body’s level of calcium. This causes dental hygiene problems such as tooth decay and gum disease. Beverages containing additives such as corn syrup and food dye can make pearly white teeth appear dull and discolored. Therefore, it is best to choose beverages like milk, which helps strengthen teeth and build stronger enamel, giving you a healthy, beautiful smile and water which hydrates your body longer than sugary drinks.
5. Consume calcium and other vitamins that are good for the body: You need plenty of calcium for your teeth. It is essential for the teeth as well as your bones. It is better to drink milk, fortified orange juice and to eat yogurt, broccoli, cheese, and other dairy products. You can also take a calcium supplement, taking different doses according to your age and necessity as per prescription. Calcium and vitamin d are necessary for maintaining the health of gums and teeth. Vitamin b complex is also essential for the protection of gums and teeth from cracking and bleeding. Copper, zinc, iodine, iron and potassium are also required for maintaining healthy dental hygiene.
6. Visit your dentist: You should visit your dentist at least twice a year to have a full hygiene treatment performed. Also at these appointments, a comprehensive exam is taken with x-rays to help detect and prevent future dental treatments from occurring.
7. Use mouthwash along side brushing and flossing: Mouthwash is not particularly necessary and not all mouthwashes are useful. Mouthwashes containing Listerine our chlorine dioxide are very helpful because they help to kill and maintain the bacteria in your mouth. It can help maintain good breath as well as help maintain strong teeth. Mouthwash cannot do all the work but if your are already brushing, flossing, visiting the dentist and eating well, mouthwash is the cherry on top that will make your dental health great.
8. Having a toothache or noticing other dental symptoms: ?if you are having tooth and jaw pain make an appointment as soon as possible. Your dentist needs to diagnose the underlying cause and correct it before it turns into a greater problem.
9. Look at the big picture: Everyone understands that you should take care of your teeth to avoid toothaches, maintain your looks and keep dental bills at bay. Many people, however, don’t understand how crucial oral health is to our total health picture. Tooth problems can lead to diabetes, heart disease, systemic infections, an inability to eat or speak properly and other maladies – some life-threatening. Crooked or crowded teeth can contribute to gum disease that can eventually lead to tooth loss. Straight teeth are no longer just for looks.
10. Clean your tongue: ?Clean the surface of your tongue daily. By using a professional tongue cleaner, you remove countless bacteria that otherwise live, particularly on the rougher top surface of your tongue. These can contribute to bad breath (halitosis) and negatively affect your dental health.