Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S R YadavYour feedback matters!
I have been smoking from 4 years, so I want to ask that how much damage would have happened and what should I do to get my health back to a normal human being?
One can reverse heart dis. by life style changes like stopping smoking,weight management, brisk walk/jogging, nuritious high fibre food, yoga, meditation, possitive thinking,proper sleep and stress control.It is now a medicaly proven fact.
Vitamin stands for ‘vita’ means ‘important or vital’ and ‘amin’ means ‘substance’. Vitamins are essential for various body functions, and their deficiency can lead to severe problems. Vitamin C is one of the essential vitamins and has multiple benefits for the skin, hair, and overall health. Almost all food substances including regular vegetables and fruits contain some amount of vitamin C, and so it is rare for people to develop this deficiency. However, making sure there is sufficient vitamin C in the diet is very useful. Read on to know more about the skin benefits in more detail:
- Collagen: Vitamin C is essential for growth of the collagen which forms the connective tissue layer. A diet low in vitamin C produces dull, lifeless skin. Including vitamin C enriches the underlying layers of the skin, producing glowing, firm skin.
- Sun Protection: Vitamin C is very critical in protecting the skin against sun damage. When the skin is exposed to the sun, there is a release of free radicals, which is reduced by vitamin C. It is an antioxidant which protects the skin from ultraviolet damage.
- Wound Healing: Vitamin C helps in quicker and better healing of wounds by helping in the synthesis of collagen during wound healing process.
- Blood Vessels: Vitamin C ensures optimal dilation of blood vessels and this helps in good blood flow to the skin. The skin glow and elasticity is largely improved when there is adequate vitamin C in the diet. Skin texture can turn dull and dry when there is less vitamin C in the diet.
- Bleaching Effect: Vitamin C reduces melanin production and melanin oxidation. It also reduces the incidence of melanomas, age spots, freckles, and protects from general photochemical reactions which lead to sun damage.
- Reduces Wrinkles: In addition to the other anti-ageing benefits, there are reduced wrinkles on the skin with a vitamin C-rich diet. This is due to the antioxidant property of vitamin C which ensures sufficient collagen formation and avoids intrinsic ageing. The photodamage effects are also reduced.
It is important to note that vitamin C absorption is reduced by smoking, cooking steaming, microwaving, and prolonged storage. It is advisable to consume raw fruits and vegetables and freshly cooked foods for maximum benefit. If your diet does not contain sufficient vitamin C, ensure you take supplements, which are available in the market in various forms. Go ahead and ensure your diet is rich in vitamin C and see these changes for yourself. There also would be dramatic effects on overall health as you consume more of this wonder vitamin.
Can mefenamic acid be given in patient suffering from viral fever whose platelet count has risen to 1.5lakh from 50000 cells.
For a long time study approx 10-12 hours .I have to study on my smartphone which causes itching in my eyes. Can you suggest me anything to prevent this problem? Can I use specs?
I want to reduce my weight. So that I want to know Which will increase the weight more. whether carbs or fat or cholesterol?
I am a 21 years old female I have irregular periods problem and I am becoming too fat what can I do for that?
I have pimples rather acne. I have observed this if I do not throw my body waste out regularly their amount on my face increase. I need to take antacids even to throw the waste out of my body. Can it be acidity which which obstacles my stomach from getting clear.
Lybrate | Dr. Snehansu Sen speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am suffering from stomach pain since last 2 days. The pain is tolerable but it seems to be continued.
Hi. I am a 23 year old male. I have a problem of constipation. and heat in body. Also my weight is very less compared to my age. What should I do to put on weight and also to cure heat in the body.
I get an attack of vertigo almost once every year. I am 70 year old, very healthy, no BP, no diabetes. What precautions should I take?
I have stretch marks over my legs hip n calve. I had a very drastic weight gain. I got my thyroid checked it was normal. What should I do.
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.