Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S R YadavYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 33 years old. I am suffering from primary hypothyroidism and high blood pressure last 15 month. My esonophil count is 11 which is out of range. I have ellergic problem. Please help me.
I am 23 years old female. My body weight is 52kg. I am fat according to my height. My tummy is 35 inches. From last 25 days I am doing regular exercise for 30mins. And I have cutted junk food ; fast food; rice; potatoes and white bread from my deit. Still no body change occur in me. My tummy is as it is. Is there any other problem with me which causing weight gain in me. I also have a proper menstruation cycle. Please help me what should I do.
I am a 20 year old boy. I recently had blood test in which it is found that I have thyroid i. E TSH 38.53 and my question is, Can it be cured permanently. Please do reply soon sir. Thanks.
If we think about what attracts us to a person in general, the first thing that we can think of is a great, warm smile. A good set of well-aligned white teeth is an important aspect of this great smile. However, white teeth remain an elusive thing for most of us. Some of the common reasons for discolored teeth are as below.
- Hypo mineralized tooth structure
- Food habits
- Tobacco smoking/chewing (learn more for Smoking Effect on Teeth)
- Side effects of medication (tetracyclines, for instance)
The degree of discoloration varies widely and also is hereditary. Whatever the reasons, there is the option of tooth whitening, which is effective with optimal oral health and good oral hygiene habits. Tooth whitening is not for everybody though, the following are the definite contraindications.
- Teeth with fillings: The bleaching agents work best on natural tooth structure. Whether it is a crown or a veneer or a bridge, the bleaching agent will not work on these tooth-colored fillings and composite resins. On the contrary, using bleaching agent on a tooth filling can produce uneven whitening. The teeth without fillings will appear lighter than those with fillings. If the person has discoloration due to fluorosis or any other reason, then it is ideal to complete any pending restorative work before initiating tooth whitening procedure. This should be allowed to settle in for about 2 weeks. After that, whitening should be undertaken which will ensure the best results and match with the composite filling/veneer/crowns. In people with multiple restorations, whitening can result in uneven coloration of the teeth and so veneers or crowns would be better suited than whitening.
- Sensitive teeth: Sensitivity is an indication that the dentin is exposed or is covered by a very thin layer of enamel. Whitening agents will not work very well in these cases.
- Poor oral health (gingivitis, worn enamel, cavities, and root decay): The whitening agent can irritate the gums or penetrate the existing decay or worn enamel leading to sensitivity. The tooth whitening agent works on the enamel, and as the tooth surfaces do not have enamel, they do not produce a whitening effect.
- Age: Hydrogen peroxide which is the most common bleaching agent is not safe for use in children below 16 years of age. The pulp chambers are quite high and the tooth is still forming, so bleaching agents are not to be used.
While choosing to go for tooth whitening, one thing to bear in mind is that it is not a permanent solution to discolored teeth and might require repetition of the treatment. Having a detailed discussion will help set realistic expectations and achieve optimal results.
I want to loose my weight. Regularly doing exercises but no change in weight. Any treatment is there to lose the weight.
The body needs time to repair itself. Lack of sleep can upset the body's metabolism and possibly hasten the onset of age-related conditions.
Too much pimples on my face and also small wrinkles at the age of 18. Don't know how? Give some suggestion to resolve it.
Hello sir, I have a problem that is my teeth. 4 years ago I cleaned my teeth. But I have cavities. How to make my teeth are cavityless and whitecolour teeth. Pls suggest me sir, Thank you sir,
Hey I have an problem regarding my stomach which use to just me alot every month can you tell me why this shit happens?
I am 65 years old and using amalopinAT for more than 6 years to control my BP, but with side effects of cough as well as swelling in legs. please advise a better method, to keep up better life .
I am suffering from hair loss from 4 to 5 years. I got very little hair on the center and front side. I wanted to know about hair transplant. Is it safe and ever lasting option?
My mother is 45 yrs old. She has pain in her lower body part. She feels fatigue very soon. What to do?
I have suffering from gass problem. My stomach doesn't clear at once in the morning. It takes 2 or 3 times Help me.
I want to do breast lifting, Does the treatment has any side effects? What is cost for doing the procedure?
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
Related Tip: "Is Hair Transplant Surgery A Lasting Option?"