Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S R Siddiqui
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S R SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years defence person 2013 me muje football khelte huve left knee me chot lagi thi x-ray or MRI k baad pata chala ki internal legament injury h doctors me physical exercise k liye mana kiya tha lekin defence ki job me it's not possible kuch exercise bhi batayi thi vo me krta tha ista treatment unhone operation bataya BT kaha ki uske baad bhi koi surity ni h to mene operation nahi karwaya knee band use krta hu halki running kar skta hu jada fast bhi ni kr skta or jump to bikul bhi ni le skta ek do baar jump krne ki koshish ki to knee dislocate ho gayi bahut dard hota h kuch dino tk is wajah se mere job ki promotion me bhi problem ho rahi h. Defence me physical fit hona bahut jaruri h 1 saal phle homoeopathic se bhi treatment karwaya kuch time thek raha bt ek din jump krte samay fr se dislocate ho gaya or ek din raat k samay 2 seedhi utarte samay knee twist ho gayi or fir se wahi pain ho gaya ab to darr lgta h kya me fir se normal person ki tarah jump running ya physical kar paunga me bahut pareshaan hu aisa lgta h knee alag ho gayi h iska koi treatment h to bataiye kuch bhi ho me apne knee ko phle ki tarah krna chahta hu. Pls help me.
I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I took medicines but it can't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
Depression is a common and disabling illness, affecting over 100 million people worldwide. Depression can have a significant impact on people’s physical health, as well as reducing their quality of life.
But did you know that exercise is also good for your head? The most common treatments for depression, for example, are psychotherapy or medication. Psychologists have found that exercise is a third successful alternative.EXERCISE is an effective, cost-effective treatment for depression and may help in the treatment of other mental disorders.
The results from many studies support the idea that exercise improves mood in people with mild to moderate depression.
By reviewing the results from 51 different studies on exercise for depression, it was revealed that a small but significant increase in self esteem was associated with the reduction of symptoms of depression. As more research is being carried out on exercise for depression, researchers are theorizing that exercise could possibly elevate serotonin levels enough to alleviate mild to moderate depression.
The concept that exercise is an effective treatment for depression is not new. The Cochrane Collaboration, an enormous network of scientific experts around the world recently published (Rimer et al July 2012) a review of 28 articles studying the effects of exercise on depression symptoms with a total of 1101 participants. They showed that exercise significantly improved symptoms of depression, although modestly, but the benefits were long lasting.
" Exercise provides psychological and physical benefits. However, if you also adopt a strategy that engages your mind while you exercise, you can get a whole host of psychological benefits fairly quickly" Quote by James Rippe, M.D.
Its hard for me to have food specially boiled food. The food quality I prefer or take is good but still the problems are there. High pressure sometimes makes it hard to handle. So give me some advice regarding this food list to have for better health. Diabetic things are most problematic in life. Food and habitat meet it and make our life. Thanking you sir if you see the situation and problems.
I am having sensitive teeth and stomatitis. And B/12 level also low .due to that my mouth is very burning to eat spicy or hot food. Even my tongue also burning. Pls advice me medicine.
Hi sir, I having hair fall issue past 10 yrs, tried many Ayurveda allopathy and homeopathy but still no result, if any way to regrow my hair.
What is a foreign body (FB)?
Foreign body or FB is an object or piece of extraneous matter that has entered the body by accident or design. It is common to see certain items getting stuck in the ear, nose or throat especially, in young children. While most of the time they do not raise an alarm, however, sometimes they can lead to severe consequences like rupture of the eardrum or even choking.
How do FBs affect ear, nose and throat?
- Children over 9 months develop an ability to pick up objects. As they explore the environment around them, they tend to put items such as peas, beans, marbles, beads, cotton, paper, etc, in their mouth, nose or ears. A similar trend can be seen in adults with mental disorders.
- Trauma/ fall/accident can force FBs like rock, pebbles into the ear, nose or throat.
- Adults while riding a bike or sleeping on the ground (campsites) can have insects: flies, ants, roaches fly into the nose or ear.
- Choking occurs when FBs block the airway, common reasons are: not chewing the food properly, diseases like Parkinsonism, drinking alcohol or certain drugs that slowdowns the process of swallowing.
Managing FB in the ear, nose and throat
- Make sure the patient is sitting in an upright position, pull the pinna or outer semicircle of the ear towards the back. This can help you see the object clearly and also loosen it to wiggle out. If you can see the object clearly, use a tweezer to grasp the object and gently remove.
- In case a live insect gets trapped inside the ear lie down and place few drops of warm vegetable or baby oil. Use oil only if symptoms of eardrum perforation like pain, bleeding/discharge from the ear is absent.
- Tilting the head to the affected side can facilitate gravity to dislodge the object.
Foreign bodies in the nose:
Symptoms: Pain and difficulty in breathing from that side of the nose.
Management: Keep the uninvolved nostril closed by pressing a finger against the side of the nose and gently ask the person to blow from the affected nostril.
Foreign bodies in the throat:
Symptoms: Choking, inability to breathe and speak
Management: Perform Heimlich maneuver: abdominal thrusts, if trained otherwise, it is advised to call for medical help immediately.
How can you prevent foreign bodies from entering your ear, nose, throat?
- Discourage talking, playing, laughing when food is in the mouth.
- Do not give whole grapes, popcorn, nuts to children below 3 years.
- Keep small objects out of reach of small children.
- Teach children to avoid placing objects into their nose, ears.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!