Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Treatments For Birds
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. S R DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I just came home 4 days ago and there were 2 little kitten near the stairs and we thought that there mother is near by and left them but there mother has not come back yet and they are dying we are doing what we can but they do not seem to get better what do we do?
I bought male lab of 2 months . And now I think it is a time for time for his vaccination. Well want to know proper vaccination process and vaccines recommended. Post and pre conditions of my puppy. Side effects please answer in detail.
Do pet dogs (puppies) contact malaria from mosquito bites? If yes, then what is the cure? What are the symptoms?
My dog which is 1 year 7 months spitz drinks very less water. Its water intake is very less. We tried like adding bit of sugar in water and so. Can't understand the reason behind it. It's urine is always yellow and strong smell. Please suggest with some remedies.
3.5 yrs old labra male,over slivation, not taking proper meal,jaws mein hotspots,feverish,yellow urin,etc please help.Thanks Dr.
My dog is having high fever with blood in motion and also vomiting since 1 day. He is 3 months old. Please tell me what to do? please
My German shepherd dog 4 month old suffered with swelling in leg near elbow. No issues in walking, playing with others dog, eating etc.
I have a pet dog who is 2 years 6 months old. 1 year back he got hit by stick in his balls. It cnt walk properly now he keep his back leg folded, we do takes nerobian tablets very freguently but now a day even after taking tablets he do not get well. So please help me out with some medicine and advise.
How to get rid of tics on my lab dog it had layed babies on my lab dog can u suggest me best medicine for it sir?
My 3 year old female lab has caught some kind of infection, she is having hairfall and her skin is visible i consulted a vet but it keeps happening again , she keeps scratching herself all day, vet consulted to use pet derm's shampoo and spray, should i continue using it, how will her hair grow back?
Doctor can you help me with my black female lab who is 6 month old. I feel that she has some problem with her coat as I find her hairs more often on clothes and bed. Though her coat looks to be fine, shiny and hairy yet this hair loss concerns me. Is it fine or any sort of symptom? And also how to help with her unclean ears?
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.