Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. P. Mirpury
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S. P. MirpuryYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from allergy. It's came only winter and rainy season. Its like skin rashes. Its so itching. Its came daily from 6 pm to 9 am. I think its atmosphere problem.
I have a little pain in my left side of chest. It is nt a regular pain. Pain Aries after a gap plic help n sugest me sm tips to leave smoking.
I have problem of not sleeping in nights. I have this problem since 1 year. Please give me solution for this problem.
I mastrabute too much so my penis is not erecting for much time it erect for less then half minute and I tried to had sex with a virgin girl but I am not able to do so since last half year.
My baby girl age 9years suffering from last 5 years from blocked nose at sleeping time mainly and cough problem also sometime breath problem I gave him nimbuliser then she feel good when she faced breath problem she want nimbuliser what should I do I can not understand.
I have a gastric problem for the last Six months and tried so many medications but nothing works pls suggest me something.
I am 20 year old male I have headache for few weeks and I tried out some tablets but there is no use with that tablet how could I get relief from this headache.
My digestive system is not working properly whatever I eat includes junk food and I feel so heavy n my stomach comes out and I go toilet once in two day what to do please help me doctor.
Im suffering from PE. Treatment of premature ejaculation and charges? And I want this to be fixed completely.
I had perineurioma and had the tumour in my feet removed 2 years back: but the pain still prevails - so does the fibroid growth: what should I do now?
Sir I have been masturbating from my early age till now but I feel in prostate area and I have urination and stomach ache always. So I am suffering from prostate cancer and I am feeling weaker.
I am getting a lot of tension due to small problems not getting sleep and I am suffering with head pain some times I am getting tired easily.
I want to know is ipill tablet effective after 57 hours of unprotected sex? Or if it is not can you please tell me the name of taBlet which could be used in place of ipill for birth control?
Hello doctor I am Rahul I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from cough problem so what should I do.
Its been a week I'm suffering from medium fever. And my both shoulders are in pain. Thus it takes much longer time to get sleep. Normally I don't take any medicine for fever. Shall I need to take medicines for this or its just a seasonal fever?
I am 35 years old . I am suffering from sneezing since 3 years Daily almost 100 times I sneeze. For every time I sneeze 5 times. I have taken so many medicines but still I don't have any relief from sneezing. My nose is little bit bigger than normal.
Sir I have only one problem in my headache. Whenever I used laptop my head gone pain. And also eyes gone pain. Pls help me sir.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.