Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. N. RautYour feedback matters!
I am facing hiccups since the last 6 hrs. I tried holding my breath and it worked but it starts again and again within 30 mins.
I I do masturbation then after masturbation pain in my cock when I toilet then I feel relaxed. I masturbation 1 time in day.
I have migraine trouble since long time . Took so many pills and try other methods bud no relief what should I do.
I'm suffering from nose bleeding from my childhood especially in summer and some times blood flow is backwards to my throat from nose is this a serious problem? And I loss blood from both nostrils.
Dear sir I can't sleep at night due to this reason whole day I have some problems like headache and Red eyes, And one more problem is that once In a every week I am loosing my sperm due to night fall so kindly request to you Sir what I do sir please help me.
I am a 24 years old female suffering from PCOD. I don't get my periods for months together, and at times when I get it goes on for more than a month until I take a tablet eg. Pause prescribed by my Gynaec. I was previously never sexually involved, but now I am. And I have noticed that every time after sex I bleed, irrespective of whether I am in periods or not. Now I don't understand whether it's just mere coincidence or is it related. So my question is why is this happening? Is it normal to bleed every time? Or should I visit a Gynaec? Because I don't understand how can sex be bad for health. But at the same time I am worried and want to understand what is good/bad for my body. Please advise.
Hi. We are trying to conceive since last 2 months. I need advice on how to have precise idea regarding Ovulation period. What Ovulation strips should I use and also any medicines like vitamins etc that might help in conception. Please also advice on frequency of intercourse.
I have infiltration related to fatty lever. Doctor did not prescribe any medicine. What wil do? Any food control?
I am suffering from diarrhea since 3 days .I have taken tablets the diseases is not cure. Please give solution.
My 6 years daughter hv mosquito bite allergy from 5 yrs, she has lots of dark spots & scars & boils on her hands & legs, please suggest me wt should I do?
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.