Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. N. Racha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. N. RachaYour feedback matters!
There are many different ways that aloe vera can be used to improve overall health, and it is even a useful asset if you are trying to prevent cancer or stop it from spreading any further. Aloe vera possesses a number of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that can reduce swelling and inflammation throughout the body, which can put extra strain on your system, making it more difficult for the body to fight off the cancer. You can drink aloe vera juice every day to enjoy these benefits.
Vaginal delivery is the birth of offspring (babies in humans) in mammals through the vagina. It is the natural method of birth for all mammals except monotremes, which lay eggs into the external environment. The average length of a hospital stay for a normal vaginal delivery is 36–48 hours or with an episiotomy (a surgical cut to widen the vaginal canal) 48–60 hours, whereas a c-section is 72–108 hours.different types of vaginal deliveries have different terms:
A spontaneous vaginal delivery (svd) occurs when a pregnant female goes into labor without the use of drugs or techniques to induce labor, and delivers her baby in the normal manner, without forceps, vacuum extraction, or a cesarean section. An assisted vaginal delivery (avd) occurs when a pregnant female goes into labor (with or without the use of drugs or techniques to induce labor), and requires the use of special instruments such as forceps or a vacuum extractor to deliver her baby vaginally. An instrumental vaginal delivery (ivd) is another term for an assisted vaginal delivery. An induced vaginal delivery(also ivd) is a term for a delivery involving labor induction, where drugs or manual techniques are used to initiate the process of labor. Use of the term" ivd" in this context is less common than for instrumental vaginal delivery. A normal vaginal delivery (nvd) is a term for a vaginal delivery, whether or not assisted or induced, usually used in statistics or studies to contrast with a delivery by cesarean section.
Am trying to conceive. I have 35 days cycle and period usually last for 6 7 days. My expected period is to be on 8tj aug but it come on 10th aug. It was brown on the first day and red on the 2nd day with a few thin and small clot and third day it was black and brown again. What it could be why is it so? This is happening for first time.
I got married since last 1 yr, my wife s vagina smelling odd & flow white type fluids. I inject candid - V tablets in her vaginas after consulting doctor. The smell & white fluids was not gone completely, also the periods isn't regularly happen after use of medicine. So kindly provide some suggestions for improvements. Thank you.
I have been doing the routine urine test done and each time the result is RBC 2-3 HPF and weak reaction. After that I have done KUB / CT Scan and Ultra sound along with urine Cytology and PSA blood all our normal. Out of 6-7 urine routine 2 results showed 5-6 RBC. The CT Scan shows 2 mm renal calculus below left kidney. As all results our normal fail to understand why is there blood in URINE. And also is it worry some and is Cystoscopy necessary to complete the process.
My mensuration cycle (period) is skipped 03 days now after my approximate date of periods .i had protected sex 7 days earlier of my period. I tested it with pregnancy kit it showed me negative sign. Problem is that my period is not coming even after 3-4 days after my approximate date what to do? What are the chances of pregnancy.
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal