Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S M SamantYour feedback matters!
My brother's height is a cause of concern for me he is already 18 years of age but still not as much tall as his parents are.
Treatment for diabetes we are facing the problem since 7years we want solution for rest of whole life please help me.
I have rashes all over my body which comes and goes. When I am taking levocetrizine it goes, but when I stop taking the medicine it appears again. What will be the reason? can you suggest some other effective medicine? thank you.
Respected sir my teeth are so painfull from 1 week and also moving, age 50 i have BP,Sugar but they are under control now what i do.
I am 24 years girl. I have pimples marks on my chest and face. And my face is oliy. Can you tell how to avoid oily face.
I am just 20 year but my hairs are started gray wat should I do is there any way to cure my problem pls help.
I am suffering with ptstd, depression,agoraphobia, panic attacks from past 7 months. I am getting fear that I may become mad or going to die or going to faint. I have social anxiety also. I am stick into my room past 7 months. I do not even interested to go out and work. I am 23 years. I am getting inner voices i. Head. Feeling like my head is going to burst. I also getting tingling on lips, head and also face numb. please help me please I beg u.i want to live happily but this mental illness making me a fool in public and also I am getting abuses from my parents that I am not concentrating on anything. They are saying that I do not have amy mind and also that I am unfit for any business. please help please I went to psychologist and he prescribed me medicines. But they giving me sleep and tiredness. My pare. Ts not taking me to psycartists and saying that you are looking healthy. They can not understand my mental illness. I can not feel my hands and legs looks like living in someones body. Todays morning I felt I am going faint and my blood pressure down I think. I have taken 10 mg of tryptomer for the first time is that causes me that feelings.
Hi its been 2 days passed from periods date but no sign of period till now, m feeling pain in my lower abdomen, also feeling weakness in my body.
I am 17 years old I do not have enough energy and sleep for many hours I am in my high school and want to concentrate on my studies only. But these things are disturbing me and not leading me study enough.
I have grey hairs. What should I do is there any medicine for such type of hairs or any oil which cure my hairs from getting grey.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.