Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
What are the causes for hair fall, how to get rid of hairfall. Please tell me some solutions to get rid of hair fall and please answer me as early as possible.
Why do I have constant fear of heart attack? In morning I feel alot stressed and anxious but as the day progresses it eases abit and at night again it strikes back. I get anxious because of the physical symptoms I get throughout the day. I am fine and suddenly I get anxious about the symptoms I get.
Myself mandeep studying b.tech final year I have black circles on my eyes I want to reduce blackness on eyes tell me please.
Hi my height is 5 3 and weight is 90 , i have 1 year old baby .Form child im very fat ,but im active .My age is 32 .Please help me thank you
I am 31 years old defence person. 2013 me football khelte huve mere left knee pr chot lagi thi x ray MRI karane pr pat a chala ki internal legament injury h. Bahut doctors se consult kiya lekin kisi ne iska sahi treatment nahi bataya or kaha ki operation kr skte h lekin uski bhi koi surity ni h ki thek ho jaye ho skta h or kharab ho jaye. To mene operation ni karwaya. Abi bhi muje physical exercise krne me prblm hoti h or jump to me kr hi nahi skta thodi bahut halki running kr leta hu. Me bahut pareshaan hu kyuki defence me physically fit rhna bahut jaruri h. Is injury ki wajah se meri promotion me bhi problems aa rahi h kyunki me physical test qualify nahi kr PA raha hu. Agr injury ka wakai koi treatment h to pls muje bataye me kya karu.
I am a 25 yrs old I am a male and I have stomach ache for 3 days as I take a normal medicines from 2 days directed by near medicine shop and its gets me a some relief what medicine should I take to completely cure this ache?
Weather nandini good life tetra packed milk is good to health, if I take that I am getting to much sleep.
I want to gain weight. I have been struggling from 3 years to put on weight, kindly suggest me some diet that would surely make me gain weight.
I am 37 old female having vaginal wart near valva what is it treatment can I have sex with my husband.?
My height is 5.6 and weight 85 my belly fat is to much after I have done liposuction and after ivf procedure and I want to conceive also my age is 38 please suggest me how to reduce my weight.
I am suffering from sleeplessness what is the permanent solution for this. Due to less sleep I feel very aggression pain in all joints of my body.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.