Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.m Phanse
Submit a review for Dr. S.m PhanseYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is a sub arrangement of common cures in which extraordinary elements of substances from nature are utilised to form a mending and healing solution. The various homoeopathic treatments for cancer are:
- Calcarea fluorica [Calc-f]: This homoeopathic solution for cancer is most helpful for lumps, bits or solid growths in the female breast. It will keep up the improvement of cancer and needs to be considered dependable in the situations where the breast displays suspicious bumps.
- Lapis Albus [Lap-a]: A few instances of beginning tumours of the bosoms, showing the withdrawal of the areola, and the other trademark symptoms have been cured with this medication. It is of great use by and large for goitre. Lapis is used in the treatment of the dangerous uterine cancers where the discharge is dark and dangerous. Extreme smouldering pain all through the vaginal area takes place frequently.
- Silicea. [Sil]: This homoeopathic cure will regularly lessen the pain of cancer. Lupus and sarcoma with a thick yellow and hostile release are treated with this.
- Hecla magma. [Hecla]: Osteomata (bone cancer), not alleged ivory tumours, but rather those of a very long-lasting nature are cured with this.
- Conium. [Con]: Cancer in the mammary glands and the start of scirrhous is cured with this. It is particularly effective in treating the wounds and scars after surgery., it caters especially to glandular wounds. The epithelioma, extended gonads or uterine cancers are treated with this solution.
- Condurango. [Cund]: This homoeopathic solution for cancer has accomplished impressive results in terms of stomach cancer and different types of carcinoma. It alters the pain of open growth and carcinogenic ulcers.
- Baryta carbonic. [Bar-c]: Greasy tumours showing up here and there over the body are cured with this solution. It prevents them from advancing further.
- Baryta iodide. [Bar-i]: Hard carcinogenic tumours of the breast are treated with this. Ovarian cancer with a painful bump is also treated by the same. Phytolacca leads to fat development, and may prove to be a culprit in greasy cancers and additionally in hard, excruciating nodes in the breast. Cancers of the breast especially when the tumours are hard, painful and purple are treated with it. It goes about as a retentive in fibroid tumours of the uterus.
- Arsenicum. [Ars]: This homoeopathic cure relates to the general problems of the cancer diathesis. However, we have different cures, which may force more control over the growth. It is said to be the right treatment for lupus. Its unique properties help in any type of tumour, be it cancerous or not. The sharp blazing and throbbing pain is also treated by this homoeopathic cure. According to the principles of homoeopathy, the patient is to be dealt with, not the illness. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife aged 53 yes suffering from metastatic cancer since 03 month, please advice ayurvedic/homeopathic medicine ?
Hi my father is 75 years old n suffering from colon rectal cancer 4 stage. It has been spread in diff organ also. please suggest something better for him. We can do thanks.
I want to know that my mother had a breast cancer and she died then is it possible that my sister has the same problem. She has a problem too. She has a little size differ in both breast. And one of it is a little tight so I want to know that is it possible that she has a breast cancer.
He is detected with lung cancer. The biopsy report is yet to come. Can you please advise how can it be cured and what if we do not go for chemotherapy. I also have lab report for 18F FDG PET/CT whole body.
I am 38 years ,I have a lump in my left breast since last 12 years. Sometimes it's paining also. I have two daughters also and breastfeed them also, then also lump is as it is. So please advise treatment or any test.
Sir, At the outset please accept my greetings and salutations. May I have your valued opinion regarding my sister who was initially diagnosed with Burkit's lymphoma and was treated with CODOX-M/IVAC four cycles .PET revealed a near complete remission ,however, the disease relapsed within a month. She was later put on R-CHOP two cycles, although negative for CD20. Of late she is now being treated with Nivolumab ,three doses of 200 mg each administered, third is due for tomorrow. They have a diagnostic dilemma, now treating it as Plasmablastic lymphoma. I'm extremely confused ,my sister has uncontrolled ascites inflicting severe discomfort. May I solicit your advice as to what should I do further in order to get get relieved of this difficult situation. I understand your being an awfully busy person but if you consider paying attention to my case ,I shall be not only grateful to you but shall pray for your and your family's wellbeing. Thanks and regards! Very sincerely yours,
What is the treatment for nodes on neck. I have nodes on both side of my neck. Pet scan reports Neck Nodes: Pet Images: No abnormal FDG uptake within head and neck region. There is no hypermetabolic lymph node. Level 1A - 5 MM, Level 1B - left-5 mm, right- 5 mm, Level 2A Left- 6 mm, right 8 mm, Level 2B-left 4-4, mm, right - 4-5 mm Thorax: There is no hypermetabolic focus in lungs, mediastinum or axilla. Physiologic myocardial uptake is present. Abdomen and pelvis: Mesenteric nodesL few upto 5 mm Para-aortic nodes upto 7 mm Additional findings on CT Uterus- Small 2 cm intramural fibroid. Kindly suggest suitable treatment Thank you doctor
Cervical cancer is a kind of cancer that develops in the cervix of a woman. Cervix an an area between the uterus and vagina. It is preventable if diagnosed in early stages. Going for regular pap tests and taking a HPV vaccine can significantly lower the risk of cervical cancer. These symptoms include abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods, low back and lower abdominal pain, postcoital bleeding and strange smelling discharge. If not diagnosed in time, it can be life-threatening and requires intense treatment.
- Prevention of cervical cancer: There is usually no certain way of preventing cervical cancer, but by following a number of practices there is a possibility that you can prevent it. There are 3 major ways of prevention of cervical cancer, which include the following:
- Safe sex: Major cases of cervical cancer are caused due to an infection by a virus known as human papillomavirus or HPV. This virus is usually transmitted by sexual means and having unprotected sex might leave you at the risk of getting infected by this virus during the sexual intercourse. You should practice safe sex using protection such as condoms. This reduces your chances of being infected by the virus. This virus is transmitted via all types of sexual contact, which includes skin contact between the genitals. People who have unprotected sex with multiple sexual partners are at an increased risk of getting cervical cancer due to the HPV virus.
- Cervical screening and vaccination: Having a cervical screening or pap smear test on a regular basis is an efficient way to detect abnormal changes in the cervix cells, at a very early stage. Even if you are being vaccinated for the HPV virus, cervical screening is essential as the vaccines against HPV virus are not always successful in providing protection from cervical cancer. If you had been previously treated for abnormal changes in the cervix cells, you should undertake more frequent screening tests. The regularity of undergoing cervical screening depends on the severity of the cell change. You should report any symptom you experience in spite of having regular cervical screening. Several vaccines are used for protection from HPV infections.
- Avoid smoking: You can prevent the chances of having cervical cancer by giving up smoking. In case of smokers, it is more difficult to eliminate the HPV infection from the body, and the chances of cervical cancer get enhanced. You can undertake various measures in order to quit smoking and prescribed medicines can be used to treat withdrawal symptoms.
Cervical cancer causes great strain on the body and it may spread all over the pelvic region. In some cases, distant tissues are also affected by cervical cancer. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any symptom of cervical cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!