Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.M. Mulani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.M. MulaniYour feedback matters!
I have BP not sure if there is a permanent fix for this. Secondly looks like I have a never block somewhere in my body is there medicine which can cure that.
Sir. Some time what happen savior pain in my middle of my head n will unconscious for a time and after some I will cry badly and I will be normal please suggest something.
I am 17 year old male, and having severe headache, vomiting and dry cough from past two weeks had consulted a doctor but that did not worked. Please help me!
I had a piles problem since 7 years, now blood is bleeding while motion, it is very problematic every day while going to motion, pls tell me sir is there any solution without surgery?
Mujhe Long time se din me 2-3 bar masturbation ki aadat hai. So me Janna chahata Hu ki aage chal kar mujhe sex life me Koi problem nhi hoga? Kya me meri wife ko woh pleasure sahi se de paunga ki nhi? Please give me good guidance.
Hello sir, My husband was Drink too much. And me and my family members said but he don't listen. Any medicine and treatment is there to cure and addiction of alcohol my husband said me. And give your suggestion. Thank you.
My age is 23. When i do exercise continuously for 2 weeks, then i am feeling some disturbance in Throat and feeling difficulty while swallowing saliva. But din't feel any pain at all. While eating and drinking water also no pain. If i left the exercise for 2 days then no problem.Can you suggest while i am feeling this and any remedy ?
Sir I am 20 years old but I am look like a 15 years old boy. My body is like a small boy, I have very small head and thin hand also. MY chest is like a small boy, I am look like that my body didn't grow for last 5-6 years, it is in the same position. What should I do?
Dear Sir .Muje Ye Puchna Ke Ki Kya Home Insemination se mere wife ke pregnant Hone Ke Chance Ban sakti He? Sperm ejaculate in One sterile cup and After Enter Sperm Via syringe In My Wifes vagina. Her ovulation time Is Running. My Sperm Count Is 81%.I can not ejaculate inside thats y I ask. Can I do this? Any Chance?
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.