Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My mother suffering from asthma from long time, but confirm by doctors now previously they said breathing problems by blood pressure. What is the caution we take now.
. How can exercise help to lower my cholesterol?. Where can I learn more about how to live with high cholesterol?. What changes should I make to the way I eat?
I have back pain from 4 months if I walk continuously for 20 minutes or even if I stand straight with my chest out and shoulders back for more than 10 minutes or if I climb stairs if I ride motorbike for more than 25 minutes per day or even if I climb stairs. Could you please give some suggestions to recover.
Hi, I am a 36 yr old & diabetic from 1.8 yrs. I was healthy and 74kg with built muscles due to my hard gym workout. I had a very good looking not more or not less but good looking cheeks. After getting diabetes I lost 10 kgs and bones are almost visible in some parts of body. I really don't mind with that and can cover up through dress. Now problem is that bones of my face are beautifully (embarrassing to meet friends due to look) visible. Cheeks are completely visible. If you say I have final stage aids anyone would trust that by my looks. I desperately looking for face grafting (fat transfer). Please guide me on procedure, reliability, duration of procedure completion, success rate and moreover cost since I earn very less. Thank you in advance. Please don't ignore I am as serious as heart attack to. Get grafting done. Thanks.
Often times I feel little bit pain in my chest. Is this a gas problem or something else? please revert back.
Hello sir, am 30 years old house wife having problem of high heartbeat at night times and same time upper back ache along with uncomfortable burps all the day. Dr. has suggested medicine for gas problems but after using them also no improvement seen. Kindly suggest me some guidance and refer me good Dr. in KPHB Hyderabad.
I am 32 years old pregnant woman carrying 24 weeks baby. My total cholesterol level is 239, My LDL level is high. So doctor advised to reduce LDL level. I can't manage it properly. Please advise me how I shall manage. Please give me a diet chart.
Hi I am 29 years old 65kg male. Few weeks ago I had some shortness in breath combined with severe caugh and I had to take oxygen my heart rate was high as 140. Doctor told me that my ecg has depression in st segment and tropnin test positive. Is it an indication of cardiac attack. My echo cardio with color doppler was normal. If I have some cardiac issue can it be because of bronchities which was the reason of my intense caugh.
I am taking amlodipine +losartan (5+50) for last 1 year. My blood pressure is normal now. How long I can continue this medicine. please help.
I was suffering from high bp and started taking medication however ever since I am having problems in erection Cn the medication be reason for that What is the solution?
My symptoms:- lump-pain in right testicle chest pain shortness in breathing Bone pains Frequant urination yellow urine headache my vision:- may be i am having testicular cancer stage 3.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.