Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. K. Chitnis
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. K. ChitnisYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I am suffering from tinnitus for last 6 months. Strong sound buzzing in my ear 24 hours. So sir please tell me what should bd done to remove tinnitus.
I have sexual issue, I am married past one year, some times good erection while oral sex, while intercourse no erection. I am trouble.
Hi I am 23 year old boy. And I am scared about my dick's shape. It is a curve shape. I want to know it is effect on my sex life or not. If yes then which type of effects happen?
I'm 59 years old and suffering from scoliosis. I'm having low back pain all day long. It will be sever & numb feel in the mornings. Subsides only after a brisk walking. How to get rid of it. I'm not talking any medication for this problem.
I have infection in my right ear. I don't know why every year I have to suffer from this. Pain is unbearable. What should I do.
I'm suffering from PCOS from around 12 years due to which I do not get periods at all I'm facing a problem of hair loss and I'm gaining weight too. Please suggest any treatment so that my weight is under control also get my periods regularly.
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others who look refreshingly younger always. This ageing process often is dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be responsible for making you look older:
1. Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleep a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
2. Having a sweet tooth: Anything in excess is never good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkly skin.
3. Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
4. Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin look supple and well hydrated.
5. Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to its ultra-violet rays (UV rays) can weaken your blood cells which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well. Sagging and wrinkling follow.
6. Not enough veggies: Veggies are essential antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for some time and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look your age, young and refreshing.