Lybrate.com has top trusted Hematologists from across India. You will find Hematologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Hematologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Low Platelets
Treatment of Thalassemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Hemophilia
Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
Treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma
Blood Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Sickle Cell Anemia
Treatment of Thrombocytopenia
Treatment Of Aplastic Anemia
Stem Cell Transplant
Treatment of Polycythemia Vera
Treatment of Methemoglobinemia
Treatment of Blood Disorders
Management of Blood Disorders
Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Treatment of Neutropenia
Submit a review for Dr. S K BichileYour feedback matters!
My delivery has been two months . My body has swollen. Hand pain in feet. My weight is also growing and has difficulty sitting up. Weakness remains .
My vitamin d is very low. Reports show below 4. But my calcium levels are ok. I have a problem of acute pain in my feet if I stand for a long or exert myself. Please guide me as what should I do.
I have Sleeping problem. I have had spent very irregular life for 2006 to 10. Then it was in controlled for for 2 years 2011-12. After that my office time became normal and its 9am to 6pm. But if I go to bed at 11 also I will be able to sleep at 2 am 3am and sometime 4 am also. And need to wake up at 9-10 am. I don't have that much stress in my life. Office life is also cool. Pretty bad dark circles below my eyes. I fell frustrated for the same. I have tried for 3 months for getting a proper sleep. But its not happening. Please help that I can get back my healthy life.
For the last 1 week, I am getting less sleep. My body is tired, but when I go to sleep, my mind keeps thinking. Forever. However on my weekend I slept for 25 hrs at a stretch. What's happening to me.
I am 26 years old female I am having severe pain in right hand . Near elbow due to which my whole hand in pain. Since last two dayswhat should I do to relieve the pain.
I am unable to sleep for long time. It is very disturbing for me. I am very eager to find the solution?
I'm 18 years old suffering from hypothyroidism ky immune system is not very strong my palm sweat alot I feel very cold I feel very weak at the end of day my joints pain alot I have very weak eyes my head pain alot I can't work continuously.
I am 39 years old, I have two problem since childhood one is migraine and second is pain in right leg.
Sir I am sister of duchenne muscular dystrophy which was recognized at age of 4 and he died on his 17 years of age and we have know nothing about carrier mutation now I am married and having a 1 years boy and he started walking on his 11 th month now I am worried that is DMD will continue in my family and please suggest test to know weather I am carrier r not and how I can get rid of these doubts, thanking you sir.
Mujhe do din se neend nahi aay h or ab mere sar meh bhut jyda dard hora h please tell me what to do?
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Hello Doctor , Sir ,i am 38 years old man , i am suffering from a lower waist pain since 15 days , actually i lifted my friend from a ground level and hurt my waist , and i hurt my ring finger of left hand while playing cricket , finger swelled from middle joint , went to physiotherepist also , he gave me wax bath and ultra sound but no relief , should i need to visit another doctor or you recommend me some other thing. what should i do ? Is there any cure for this ? Is this called slip disk in waist ?
I am having red eyes since 2-3 days. When I want to sleep I can't sleep. And when I am doing work I feel sleepy. Please help.
Hi I'm 25 years I'm getting sound from my shoulders, elbow, waist and knee bones why this sound come from bones and what can I do to stop it please suggest me Thanking you in advance.
My mri report is Minimal right knee joint effusion Partial tear of pcl low grade partial tear of acl Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubstance medical tear/ medical degeneration) in posterior horn of medial meniscus. My Symptoms : When I run locking leg sometime then it regular. Also slightly move between between joint So should any surgery required or not? What should I do?
I am 24 years old I had a problem while sleep. I am shouting and taking while sleep. I feel so tried even after wake up. What's remedy to this problem.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.
Related Tip: "5 Great Things To Eat For People Suffering From Poor Sleep"