Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S J ShaikYour feedback matters!
I have tanning. And my skin is dry. What should I do to cure tanning without making my skin more dry?
I am sajir 27 year old male having problems in stomach getting gas and stomach get tight having problems in bathroom Also having problems of eyes dryness Please suggest me remedy for both problem.
Am 51 years old male, weigh 68 kgs and height 5'9. I have undergone vasectomy 16 years back. Is there any ayurvedic medicine to increase semen and ojas.
Do you know every *hernia* doesn't knock before occurring?
Some come in silently and cause damaging effects. Learn the symptoms carefully to notice any complication and get examined once you do.
I am 20 year old. i have an face skin problems from last 2 months' so in this regard I had consulted to doctor & use too many medical treatment but there is nothing changing to my face that what it was 2 months back. Actually I have too many pimples on my face.
Extreme hair fall fed up with it tried medicines nothing is helping split ends I tried all types of medicines still no relief its getting worse I fear getting bald. In need of immediate help.
I'm a 51 years old male. I'm very active & do physical exercises regularly. However, I'm suffering from inguinal hernia for almost a year. I'm told that surgery is required to repair it. I would like to know (1) which procedure is better - Open or Laparoscopic (2) Impact on routine life post operation.
I am felling that I do not have stamina I can not work constant and gym always feel like I am tired.
Getting tired ,very early to bed by 9.30 pm,and getting very nice sleep for 2to 3 hrs, and then and could not get sleep from 1pmonwards, and the next day I feel very lazy, can you tell me whats the problem,
I have a serious lower back pain and my MRI showed bulging of disc in multiple vertebrae like L5-S1, etc. When I sit or ride bike, it pains. Right now I am on ayurvedic medics which will help me to control my pith. I am in ayurvedic from last 1.5 months. Please help me. It pains a lot.
I have gum / tooth pain in the extreme left portion of bottom jaw while eating hard food. Please suggest remedy.
I have been playing badminton from the last 2 days, and after playing the right side of my back starts paining very badly and the pain increases as I breath. Is it normal coz I have been playing since the last 2 days.
Fingered with precum on 1st march, got period on 18th march NO sexual activity after that No periods in april, body feels hot almost all the time, breasts seem bigger pregnancy Possible?
Sir, for the last 30 yrs I have been suffering from foul smelling flatus discharge very frequently embarrassing me and others. Will you please suggest me a remedy.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.