Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S.G PatwaYour feedback matters!
my mother had Brain clot and stroke what is it and what treatment & consequences are there. Currently admitted in hospital. suggestion required.?
My mom suffering hyper acidity and take everyday 1 tab for this. But every time not help by it. And sometime get very bad burning in chest. Wht can I do?
I am 33 year old, I am suffering from hypertension from last 11 years in this period of time I have intake different types of pills currently I am taking revolve 50mg but I think this pills are not acting or they are not performing, please advise and also let me know if there is any permanent cure for this diseases. Regards
I'm 28 yrs old and my good n bad cholesterol both are high so what should I do is it normal to have cholesterol at this age. Even my periods are very irregular so is it related to cholesterol.
Hi, sir please tell me how to take precautions against high BP and HEART ATTACK, and which food is better for control these?
Lipid is the scientific term for fats in the blood. At proper levels, lipids perform important functions in your body, but can cause health problems if they are present in excess. The term hyperlipidemia means high lipid levels. Hyperlipidemia includes several conditions, but it usually means that you have high cholesterol and high triglyceride levels.
I have BP & sugar. I am taking medicine for BP (Telefirst-H & Homo-16N & ecosprin-75) . For sugar not taking any medicine ,controlled by diets only. What should be the frequency of check for BP &Sugar .Also the other check up needs . I am working as manager in Pvt industry. I am fine now. But stamina is less I get tired when I have to walk a long distance.
I am 62 yrs old. I was told that garlic also helps to control chlorostral & trigliciride. I have been taking garlic fo 3 months a years during winter only.
I am suffering from diabetes and because of this bad cholesterol increased. Please suggest medication to control cholesterol.
I am 51 years, male. Now my bp is 160/104. Which medicines suits me losar 50 or pinom a 20 - twice daily?
Sir I have yellow spots on eyebrows. I consult to local doctor he told me cholesterol problem. Kindly tell me about. What is the treatment procedure.
My grandma is suffering from High BP. Her age is 80 years. And often she is getting heart pain. Recent range of BP is 234/100. So how to control BP at this age?
Hello, I am having an enlarge heart. I have undergo the test as per the doctor prescription. And they provided me a list of medicines. But the problem is that I don't want to undergo any operation so pls tell me what to do along with the medication (any extra home remedies or food to eat or any exercises) so that I could get rid of the problem soon.
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.
In today's stress filled time it is important that we take good care of your heart health. As heart illness takes a larger number of lives than the other ailments consolidated. Heart problem is the main enemy of both men and ladies and currently, one in four citizens has some type of heart ailment.
However, both current drug and Ayurveda agree that there are things you can do each day to keep your heart healthy and we have a few recommendations to help you. Pick maybe a couple and begin with those in the event that you like, then include a couple all the more at regular intervals until you are normally carrying on with a heart-healthy way of life. Reward your heart, as well as your whole physiology will much obliged.
- Mitigate away stress: As indicated by ayurveda, a comprehensive way to deal with heart health obliges you to feed the passionate heart and also the physical heart. The heart is not only a pump — it's the origin of all feelings, whether it's bliss and elation or trouble and dissatisfaction.
- Develop the positive: While averting abundance stress is fundamental to keep the enthusiastic heart from squandering without end, effectively looking for mental and passionate prosperity can help the enthusiastic heart thrive. Ayurveda discusses ojas, the substance that looks after life.
- Eat right: Ostensibly the most basic stride you can take towards heart health is to eat a heart-accommodating eating routine. Pick new sustenances over prepared nourishments or remains; light sustenances over rich, rotisserie ones; and warm, cooked nourishments over chilly, overwhelming nourishments. An adjusted cell reinforcement Rasayana, for example, Brahma Rasayana is phenomenal healthful backing, and distributed examination affirms that Amrit decreases LDL cholesterol, which has been involved in plaque develop.
- Eat carefully: How you eat is as essential for heart health (and general health) as what you eat. Eat modestly, the perfect ayurvedic 'part' is the thing that fits in your two measured palms. Try not to skip suppers, since eating three dinners at general times every day "prepares" your processing to suspect and process your sustenance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.