Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S G Dalvi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S G DalviYour feedback matters!
I have a very tight fore skin of my penis and during erection it create problem that my skin around penis does not go back easily and when it goes back it create a tight circular ring so plzz help me about that.
I feel as if I cannot take full deep breath, and have this problem for 4years now, had been to doctors they told my lungs is clear every time, the problem gets worse during winters, and some times if I try to breathe too hard to get a full breath, I end up being slightly dizzy or have pain in chest. My problems get worse if a panic. Could you please suggest me the cure for this.
I am have headache twice in a month or sometimes thrice the headache I have remains for 24 hours I take medicine like crocin 500 mg but no relief the headache like that sometimes I want to pull my hair out most importantly my headache is on back and top side of my head. Is this migraine and also I am wearing glass too -4 each lens both eyes. Please suggest.
I suffer from frequent sneezing and cold. Especially when I awake in the morning. And have stomach problem as well.
Hello doctor I am suffering from tonsil since past 1 year. What is the solution? Before I have used amoxciline cap 500 and amox tab for one month.
I am having pain in tongue when eating something. I think its because of Ulcer on my tongue. Please suggest remedies.
1) does acquired nystagmus cause eye strain eye pain or headache? 2) is there any very common phenomenon which cause involuntary eye moments and eye strain/ headache and vertigo except nystagmus?
I am a newly married man of 29 years my problem is pre mature ejaculation. The moment I penetrate it is over. Please suggest me ways, medicines to prolong my sex.
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.