Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.E. Bhusari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.E. BhusariYour feedback matters!
I have been experiencing pimples for couple of years with no treatment. And I am hoping for a smooth and fresh one. Please help and thank you.
I am pregnant and I am in 5th month. I always vomit and I have thyroid problem I am taking iron tablets daily but I am not feeling well.
I am staying in hostel for 8 years. I feel that I am not taking right food. It is not possible for me to cook. Tell me how I can get nutrition food. What fruits I should take? Because all fruits available here are grown with carbide. How can I plan my diet for health?
Pain in upper abdomen from 7 present. Vomiting from last night. Constipation also present. Skin shows rashes. What do I do?
I have yellow teeth so please tell me some incentives so that I can remove thi yellowish colour from my teeth.
I am a 23 yr old female, wt 62.5 kg, ht 5.3 ft, no such disease. I am having a serious problem of hair loss. My hair is getting thinner and rough day by day, sometimes dandruff, split ends, that's why I have to trim it out every 3-4 months which takes very long to grow. My father has hair baldness and thyroid problem. Is it related to him? I have also used Hair 4 you soln once I stopped using it, the hair loss got more. Please suggest some good medicine which does not have any side effects and which works faster.
Does L Carnitine can be used for fat loss? Please give your views on it. Is this the myth or reality.
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body, which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, our body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes:
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this the tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is known darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds of skin in areas, such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of type 2 diabetes:
Some of the most common causes of type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment or management of type 2 diabetes:
In most cases, major lifestyle changes can easily keep the symptoms of type 2 diabetes in check although, in certain cases medications may also be required. Some of the steps necessary are as follows:
- Change in diet and healthy eating
- Physical activity and exercising
- Regular blood sugar monitoring and
- Blood sugar medication along with insulin therapy, if necessary