Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.E. BhusariYour feedback matters!
My friend is around 60 yrs old and has been diagnosed for diabetes mellitus and TB. He has reduced 12 kg of wt. He is taking treatment for both. Frequently there is dryness in his mouth and less saliva is produced which hampers uptake of food. What should he do?
I am 38 year old & I have problems of skin disease on both hand finger from last five years. (syndromes like soriasis on both index finger. Please advise of ayurveda medicine.
Dr. Past 2 weeks bleeding is here! Maximum 3 or 5 days bleed it. But i'm getting bleeding more then 8 days . Please tell.
Respected sir I have an acne scar mark and pitting on face can you suggest me which treatment is better 1) ultrasound ultrasonic photon led anti aging wrinkle therapy or led photon skin rejuvenation ems mesotherapy electroporation radio frequency skin care tighten lifting therapy?
I am 39 years old diabetes patient. Fasting blood glucose is 233 and pp its 339. I am taking glimiprex 1/500 twice before breakfast & before dinner. Please help to reduce my diabetes as we are trying for a baby & she is unable to conceive.
Hello sir/mam My age is 21 I have addicted to Masturbating form 6 to 7 years and I think I am getting weak and loss of memory due to this. So is the reason is masturbating or any other please suggest me Thanks.
Your nail health might serve as a primary indicator of your overall health. Your nails need proper care to remain strong and healthy. If you notice dents or ridges on them, then it might indicate an underlying medical condition, which would require prompt medical attention. Healthy finger nails are supposed to be smooth and uniform in color with no spots or discoloration. Sometimes, there can be development of harmful vertical ridges from the tip of your nail till the cuticle, which can become more prominent as you grow older.
There are many ways to keep your nails clean and healthy:
- Good nail hygiene: You should always use good quality sharp clippers or manicure scissors. The proper way to cut your nails is to trim the nails straight across and then round the tips in a gentle curve.
- Keep fingernails dry and clean: You can prevent the growth of bacteria under your fingernails if you keep them clean. Wear a pair of cotton lined rubber gloves while performing activities, such as using harsh chemicals or washing dishes.
- Biotin supplements: Biotin supplements can increase the thickness of your nails and also prevent splitting and breaking. Biotin is a member of the vitamin B family and helps the body to convert food into energy.
- Don’t go for professional manicures: Going for professional pedicure or manicure on a regular basis can make your nails dry and brittle. Another way to remedy the problem is to take your own tool to the manicure salon, which reduces the chance of infection. Regular professional manicure can make you suffer from nail bed infections, which can be chronic in nature.
- Avoid acetone: Using acetone based polish removers, will strip your nail of the essential nutrients in due course of time thus, making them brittle.
- Don’t bite: Avoid biting your fingernails as this can damage the nail bed. Bacteria or fungi can enter through a small cut along the fingernail, which can cause an infection.
- Do not ignore minor problems of the nail: If you have some infection in your nails which doesn’t seem to go away, then there are chances of the infection being a result of some other underlying health condition. You should immediately get the problem evaluated by a doctor or a dermatologist.
Normally, urine contains chemicals that prevent or inhibit the crystals from forming.
However, these inhibitors do not seem to work for everyone, so some people form stones. A kidney stone is a hard mass developed from crystals that separate from the urine within the urinary tract. Normally, urine contains chemicals that prevent or inhibit the crystals from forming.
More information can be collected by searching for ssohm on internet.
My mother is 49 yrs old having diabetes what to do? and my sister deliver baby by cesarean what to do to heal up her stitches?
I am 30 year old. I am suffering from joint pain since three months. I consulted more than two doctors for my problem and took medicines with their preference since three months but problem is not cured. What should I do now? Please help.
I am 23 year old my problem is sexual disorder my penis size is small, early discharge etc please help me.
Exercising during your periods will help you in reduced abdominal cramps. When exercising the body releases feel good hormones endorphins which keeps brain calm and makes feel better but avoid doing intensive exercise abs day. Light yoga stretches cardio swimming light weight training is recommended