Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.D. Shirvaikar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.D. ShirvaikarYour feedback matters!
In bike accident I lost my left hand middle finger I am already consulted the doctor. Dr. done plastic surgery. When the whole wound will be recover.
Hi. My friend is having a problem. If a mosquito bites her , black spots appear in that particular region. Why for her alone is like that? I want to know the reason for that n permanent cure solution? Thank you
Hi, I am male 34. Regarding my Penis Health am not satisfied with the Thickness of it, Its look thin, I want a better Girth, so I want to know what is Homeopathy Remedy for my problem?
I have Pcos And had an abortion recently does abortion makes Pcos more serious and creates problems in further pregnancies?
I am 21 years old male. I have a night fall problem from last couple of years but I didn't have any solution yet.
I have stomach problem Whenever I eat oily food I am struggle with stomach problem please suggest me.
I am 25 years old male and my penis head is covered fully with skin and it's not going back at all. I don't have any pain because of this. I do read about phimosis and circumcision treatment for the same. Does not having circumcision done (tight foreskin) creates any problem during sex?
Does masturbating more or consequently and watching porn decreases sperm count? People say keep smartphone in pant pocket effect 15% of sperm production is it true? Please let me know the Bad effect of 4g sim and smartphone radiations on sexual, pennis and testicles health.
I was taking Glyvas F to lower blood triglyceride levels as per doctor's advice. Later on developed lower abdominal pain. Doctor told it was due to statin and to stop taking that medicine. I observed from some time I have lower sexual desire & less erection. I feel with time both pain & erection is little bit improved. Question is, does statin has impact on erectile function and does it need medical attention? Or just leave it now to get normalized with time?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?