Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. D. MauryaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Am married. I have one kid as well. Then also am so lean. Please suggest me what should I do. Am having good foods as well.
Sir, I have a problem of itching in my eyes and skin every time .its type of allergy lead to asthma later. I feel itching while eating black chana, brinjal dish, karela. What should I do to cure this problem. And in morning lot of sneezing caused to me.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for two weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to two weeks before treatment and also two weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
I am female with less weight and less chest. I wanna improve both. So could you please help me out with some tablets for that or any special food?
I have a cold fever n its only comes at night for 3/4 hrs. Can you suggest me what tupe of symptom it is.
I am felling heavy stress, due to this I am not concentrating on what I am doing. please suggest me what to do to free from stress?
I have black spots and pimples on my back, Is BENGEL (benzoyl peroxide gel bp), AC 2.5% will help to remove it?
What are the symptoms of dengue fever and how it can be procured and what should one do to patient when it is known that he is suffering from dengue fever?
Sir, my hair is falling and I have removed my hair for 2 time in a month and Hair falling is not stopped then what can I do.
Hii sir I am 21 years old and my hight is 5.7 fit sir and I want to become 6 fit so sir I want to suggests to you how to increased my hight.
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss
Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins
Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion
Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
5. Maintains Regularity
Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
6. Boosts Immune System
A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains
Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You In A Good Mood
When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!